picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

It's okay, dollface. I'll post tonight to hold over everyone else so you can have a day or two to rest.

Thanks.

I don't necessarily need rest. I just can't... Think straight on posting. My mind is too focused on another matter that I can't even distract myself properly by making posts.

I'll still try to get something out and maybe I'll be able to a decent wave of detail.

I'm sorry, I lied. I'm dying right now, I just walked around the city for hours but I thought I'd still be able to post. I can't. I'm slipping fast and I have school tomorrow. I'll do the best I can to post tomorrow, I'm sorry...

It's okay. I got my post made. I've relaxed some.

*Instrumental music is a life saver when stressed*

Edited by Narvix

You mentioned Catherine as 'Lilly' to Sin... maybe that could be her last name? Like all the children in the orphanage take last names after plants. Pir sounds like Pine to me.

x3 I actually had not thought of that haha. That sounds reasonable. smile.gif

Pir sounds more like purr to me :3 Felic is also a cat person; can't handle dogs very well.

Anyways, Lilly's fine as her last name while in the orphanage. Adopted, she's Catherine Sabels.

Can't think. Give me a couple minutes and I'll try to scrape my brain of the flat top grill and throw it on the coals to get some flames sparked up. I don't wanna drop a deep fried greasy mess on the board.

I had just gotten off of a double shift in front of the grill and I passed out right after that post at my computer and basically slept till my shift today. I'll be right on that post now. *grumbles at the idiot who signed himself up for nearly 4 double shifts in a row*

Don't stress yourself out, darling. I'm sure everyone understands. Work always comes before posting, and kudos to you for being able to make a decent post while juggling nearly 4 double shifts smile.gif

It'll slow down now but I was getting trained for a new job in the restaurant this weekend so they scheduled a little extra.

Hey I am on training as well Drake. I just started today. Im in a factory making carbide. They are training me on the 1st shift (8am - 4pm) But once I learn everything, I take over second shift by my self second shift being (4pm-12am) biggrin.gif.....:\

Was looking through DA and found this. Looks like Felic. Thought I would share:

user posted image

Have no idea who they are ^^" the black haired one just looks like Felic.

Kirito!! H and Asuna are from Sword Art Online (SAO). One of the few animes I know and enjoy. Series is short but based off a manga.

I never realized how similar my boy was to Kirito x3

One day I will find the motivation to jump back in here. Hey Drake where's Austin headed?

The talking door to the roof xd.png I can't remember his name but Sin and Felic were up there I think.

Luch :3

I didn't realize that's where Austin was at. I'll edit in the talking door when I'm home in a few hours.

EDIT 2: Finally was able to put in a paragraph for Luch.

Edited by Narvix

Ugh I have things to reply too and now I find myself minus inspiration. x.x

I'll get in ASAP, because allergy season is back with a vengeance and I might stay home if I get a bad enough throat.

I will postsoon I swear. I got a new job and have been doing that recently.. Im actually surprised I am awake enough to typr this.

You're welcome for the image Nar smile.gif. When you get the picture done I'd love to see it please smile.gif. Honestly when I wrote that, I wasn't sure if Sorge was peeking over the edge of the table or not. Normally I'd ask, though I was more sure she was doing that in your post than not, so I risked it hehehe.

No worries everyone, life loves to get in the way of all things fun. It bites, but rl is more important. I hope you're feeling better, Lucky. Allergies out here where I live get pretty bad too *passes out homemade cookies to everyone*.