picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

I live in the middle of no where. Well it used to be until some big named jerk off decided to turn my nice secretive 8 home neighborhood into some half-assed slump full of crappy homes and indecent, uncaring, impolite ... I think I will stop there >.>

Poor Dain xd.png

On the offnote was finishing up the specie page Untamed. Made a funny and didn't even realize until after o3o

There is much plant life growing inside the city, from trees to grass, and cobblestone paths weaving through their ever-green city.

Time to get Dr. Sues up in here.

I ended up writing so much for Azels that my computer got tired of my BS and shut off, almost making me loose everything. BUT YOU CAN'T GET LUCKY SO EASILY. I saved it to a word document, which screwed up the format but saved all my work. TAKE THAT COMPUTER.

Valravn are next... and I probably change that page I made to actually mention the different cultures of humans we got in this thread...

I'm gonna post after someone else makes a post so that me and Sai don't have a reply-after-reply chain going on.

Edited by Luckyclaw

Hey guys, I apologize once again for going MIA all of the sudden. I was orking on my post, then got a call a friend passed away, so I've been up in my old stomping grounds, only to come back home and find out my mother in law has melanoma and to top it all off we had to put one of my dogs down last night sad.gif. I don't mean to be a downer, but this couple of weeks has been really sucky. Hopefully writing for Sya will cheer me up since he and his dragon are such an interesting pairing (Iris is the perfect match for Sya hehehe). I'm going to have to leave here in a moment, but I'll definitely get my post up before I go to bed.

He dropped off our planet. He did say he was moving and had a kitchen job now owo that could be it.

"Run, run, run little Light Dragon... for whenever you step I will be awaiting with my combustible lemons of darkness. You will be GLaD to know that the Aperture Sceince dark portal process is neither quick nor painless... come nightfall, you will be my new Companion Cube, because this is the part where I kill you!"

(Achievement Unlocked: The Part Where he Kills you)

Edited by Luckyclaw

When I write about Choru flying, I like to make airplane noises in my head.

I wish I could see exactly how everything is being thrown in some kind of 3-D reality thing. It would let me understand what you're trying to say a lot more. I'm seeing glass spheres on the ground like mines that explode in flashes of light when touched by electro-spheres and each sphere being thrown casts a light like a rainbow of light trailing behind it. I'm not sur eif that's right or not, but that's what I seem to see.

And Enk, go fill in Jeth on the character's page of the wiki, I've been waiting since it first came up to read every embarrassing detail about him but every time I check, the link is still red and I am a very sad Lucky. Pwetty pwease Enk? As a gift for school starting again :3 ?

Edited by Luckyclaw

No no dahling, I caught it seconds after I posted and edited in Sin's attack just for you. I do that sometimes... forget one character then go back and edit in that character's post.

I caught it right away, but I'm a really slow poster. I actually sometimes spend a whole day typing up a post for each character just thinking of what to write next, or how to word it.

Edited by Luckyclaw

yeah see Nami's glass spheres are grenades. Just think of it as no one being able to pull the pin but her. Her electric magic triggers the explosion to released the elec. inside.

Edited by Sai

I know I'm bouncing a lot with Morke's character, but I'm seriously feeling a messed-up toddler. Someone who keeps jumping around because in and of himself, he doesn't understand the world or how he should be feeling but knows that there are things that are right and wrong, but only because Choru is his moral compass and he has no sense of right and wrong on his own emotions. It's as complicated to play as it sounds.

Oh, and I'm not sure where depression bugs came from. Some dark recess of my mind that thinks of the oddest stuff.

Edited by Luckyclaw

I hope that works Lucky. I didn't want to have him pick her up right away so I figured if he can hit her she would at least be stunned enough for him to pick her up. But if not, well I guess we will see. Also, someone should give me something to draw... O.O

x3 Draw Tatsuke ice sledding behind Mistry at a gallop with him holding onto a rope for dear life that's attached to her tail.

Somebody pooooooooost! Class let out 2 hours early so now I'm bored for the next 3 hours until my next class >.>