picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

*Sees fifth college term, is confused if you just graduated a year ago*

*Realizes old school had 5 terms a year, full year school*

*feels silly*

Aw thank ye but don't be jealous. I just write and sometimes my fingers get away from me. I honestly like Lucky's and Lotus's posts better than mine. They seem far more thought out.

Mine seem thought out? Dang. I honestly look at yours and Lotus' posts and try to be on par with them xd.png

I don't always drink coffee, but when I do it's Starbucks. I just happen to really like how they have nutmeg out on the table all the time and their blonde roast tastes so nice. Otherwise I stop at Dunkin' Donuts or 7'11 and grab hot chocolate. Or just make blueberry tea at home. Which everyone should try because it's tea-vanna. You can get fresh herbs from those Wiccan stores (if anyone knows what I'm talking about) or just buy the packaged stuff in the beverages isle. I have to hide my tea because I've had it stolen by family before.

Lucky in theory Truce would be offended the Choru thinks he doesn't understand xd.png

Teavanna is awesome that's where I got my teas it was a citrus-berry mix. i also have a jasmine tea. Only one that drinks it. Family big on green tea or iced tea. I like throwing a little Cinnamon in my coffee grounds as the brew, or a little cocoa powder. Makes it taste goods.

I only like Peppermint Tea. I can't even bother to try Jasmine Tea because... Well, that's my name and it'd be awkward if "Jasmine's drinking Jasmine Tea."

My names Austin and my parents deliberately got me shirts from Austin Texas that say "Keep Austin Weird!"

Frick awkward. Do what you want.

RIOT IN THE STREETS. LOOT STORES. KILL ALL THE PEOPLE! BWAHAHAHAHAH *HAck* hairball...

guise, guise. Guess wat. I just turn 20. Ermahgerd.

Edited by DrakeOfBones

Someone picks up on the joke xd.png

Choru's thick headed on top of seriously feeling like no one's really getting him. It's complicated to explain the perfect way to get to him, but it is possible. You can't tell him "But". He gets defensive and feels like they're trying to contradict his whole argument. Though I can sense there's going to be a divide between Truce and Choru unless something seriously bonding happens. One of those bro-to-bro moments.

Truce: I made muffins biggrin.gif

Choru: No i no want muffin. Muffins stupid.

Truce: EAT MY MUFFIN *Shoves le muffin into le mouth*

Choru: ...Muffin good biggrin.gif

*Sun sets epically over the background over the silhouette of the Drider and the Valravn, having that feel.*

When I drink tea it's 25% tea and 74% sugar. And 1% carnage.

I think I'm the youngest one here, lol...

Edited by Luckyclaw

x3 Congrats. I turn 20 in about six more months.

By the way, I'm so very tempted to see Sin and Felic fall haha. I mean, Sin could fall some yards away from the ground and Felic would tumble out of the tree with her when trying to catch her >3 Or it could be vise versa but I doubt it since Sin's stronger than the average human, right? And Felic weighs less than he actually should for his height but not too much.

EDIT: Lol Lucky that would be interesting.

And I think you're talking about the meme right? *is rather slow on occasion*

EDIT2: Ew x.x Short posts

Edited by Narvix

Thank yall.

And what would they ACTUALLY bond over? Two potentially sociopathic hatchlings. I haven't decided for the twins I'm tempted to take them a Gollum/Smeagle direction...

Choru's deeply caring, even if it's hard to tell. If Truce started telling him his story, Choru would first get all haughty, but that's only to cover the fact that he really wants to cry and give him a hug and tell him he's sorry it had to happen to him. If Truce got hurt, Choru would be the first one there to heal him even if he got pushed away a few times. If shades attacked them and Truce got hurt, it would be the perfect opportunity. Trust me, he's not as much of a jerk as he seems. A little high and mighty, rather self righteous and very bull-headed, but sensitive and sympathetic. He just doesn't want anyone to know.

The first RPer I RPed Sin with, we always had a joke about her weight. The partner in question would try to pick her up all romantic-like but always end up off-balance and topple over. I don't feel Sin would loose her footing though. She takes caution on heights. Stairs, buildings, trees, the like. Azazels are more prone to injuries from falling than a human.

Maybe he would slip and she would catch his wrist, but their combined weight would snap the branch she was on?

Man I post so slow, no matter where I go. I also rhyme all the time.

Also, Drow... I think this calls for birthday punches.

Haha Well I wasn't intending to make some point on her weight xd.png I mean, she's not fat. It's not bad to have meet on your bones or thick bones to begin with. My boyfriend's on the heavier end but he's slimming down a bit due to working. However, I don't care. I call him my teddy bear and he lets me. Also get a kick out of tickling him like Tickle-Me-Elmo but he can't find any way to tickle me in return x3

*pumps fist for birthday punches* >3 I give ten and you give ten, Lucky?

A person's a person no matter their weight. I have fat friends and skinny friends and I love 'em all the same. My friend and I just liked to poke fun at Sin because of today's ridiculous standards. You're either anorexic or 'fat'.

Agreed Narvix >:3 But who holds him down?

xd.png I'll grab Linole. He can hold down Drake.

Also, I'm really tiny but I'm not anorexic. Just short and dangerously close to being underweight because my metabolism is super charged basically. I eat like a growing boy: bottomless pit for a stomach. I eat a lot/constantly but I lose weight somehow instead of gain it.

Mr. Linole: Hey pretty boy *mock winks*

Edited by Narvix

Should be more careful with words. Always twisted around by yall xd.png.

Also, I has question... is there a name for like a... fallen demon? Like how angels can turn bad and fall, can demons do the reverse...?

Also, yes. Farms make you a little crazy. Only reason I'm so fun wink.gif

Edited by DrakeOfBones

I wish I could do that. I'm about the weight set I describe for Sin and I subsist on a pack or two of ramen a day, plus chocolate milk and juice. Still 160 pounds. I don't even know where it all comes from... it's like it never leaves.

Redeemed? Ascended? Committed? Repetitive? All could apply to a demon seeking redemption, if we're looking for biblical terms here.

Edited by Luckyclaw

I weigh like... 206. At 6'2'' that ain't bad, plus I eat like a bear going into hibernation, just without the winter long fast.

Eh, you're fine Lucky. I mean, how tall are you firstly?

As for the fallen demon thing, I don't know Drake.

I should have made a new post instead of editing, lol.

I'm like... 5" something. 5"2 I think it is. I'm considered overweight but not obese. I need to drop 30 pounds to be in the clear.

Ah I'm the same. Super fast metabolism. Eats like a cow. Spontaneously drops weight. I'm 5'5. I'll be 110lbs one night and then 98lbs in the morning.

My mom's the same height and weights a bit more than that. I'm only a couple inches shorter and weigh around 80-90 lbs depending on the scale. My boyfriend's around 5'6" and weighs a bit past 200. Most of his weight is from muscles and thick bones. (He wrestled and played football in high school.)

Edited by Narvix

There's actually no such thing as thick bones, just a metabolism and a body type.

user posted image

How come the girls I know are all able to eat so much and not have to watch their weights T_T ?

Edited by Luckyclaw