picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

God nick your a stick.

Nick the Stick.

Why is everyone but me and nick so short

I have no idea. I'm dwarfed in my school, made even worse by the fact my friends are all men and a head higher than me. My parents are average height, my family is average height... so I'll end up being totally average height.

My mom gave my sister and I the short ends of the sticks (pun some what intended). She dated tall guys through high school and ended up reproducing with a short guy she married. My sister is younger but is taller than me by an inch >_< It works out nicely though sometimes cause then my bf can just pick me up like a little toy and I can fit in any nook or cranny conveniently for hide-n-seek :3

EDIT: You know, I think I shall just have Felic fall. Lucky, you can decide whether or not Sin falls with him if she catches him effectively x3 Might end up landing on him but, eh, boy will survive lol

Edited by Narvix

I'm always bossing my friends around even though I'm short so it's always a surprise to me when I'm actually picked up. I'm still a master of hide-and-seek, though. Seriously, I'm never found. When I was young, my friends always had to give up because they couldn't find me. On multiple occasions I got stuck, though...

Sin'll try and catch him when he falls, we'll see wher eit goes from there. I'll do posting tomorrow, it's 2 AM in New York.

Edited by Luckyclaw

Lucky and Narvix, I hope you don't mind how I tied the Phytomorph's into your characters. I think it will make for interesting storylines ^^

I love it when people do that. It really makes the characters feel like they're part of a world and not just separate entries to an area. That's why I shot for the idea that Valravn hunted Gracedonia. It makes a universe where things are all connected in the great circle of life, and henceforth more interesting. Though I'm not sure why Valravn would hunt Polymorphs... they go for the Gracedonia because they're prey-like animals. It seems more likely they would try to keep themselves open with the Polymorph so they could get sacrifices and achieve full powers.

Edited by Luckyclaw

Well Luck I figured it maybe a bit differently considering their connection to the Gracidona would probably make them a bit violent/agitated toward the Valravn, and being a humanoid shape hunting them might be a bit easier for those with dark magic.

This is like a big food chain. Valravn eats the Gracedonia, Polymorph eats the Valravn, Gracedonia eats the- wait...

Autumn, hands down. First off; Valravn have behavior mostly like wolves, they're pack animals. Alone, a Valravn is rather weak and isn't incredibly strong in magic or muscle. Unless Choru had some kind of advantage where he could use his speed or had a sacrifice to awaken his magic, alone he wouldn't be able to take down any more than an untrained human. Secondly, Choru doesn't like to fight. I can see him backsassing as he's repetitively struck more than I can see him fighting back.

Sin or Tatsuke... they're different stories. They would put up a better fight than Choru.

Edited by Luckyclaw

Depends on the strength, I would think. Sin's totally immune to magic attacks, so she would totally whip Tatsuke. But since her asset is her physical strength, I think that Truce would be able to outclass her because he's a Scorrow. Then you have someone like Tatsuke who's a general mage who can use a verity of magics, so he may be able to outclass the raw strength department. It's all about who's fighting who.

*Becomes tempted to match up all 20 of our roughly active characters and hypothetically fight them out...*

Sai's been missing all day.

Somethings wrong.

Call the police o.o

NOOOOOO YOU'RE TIED TO LIKE 2 OF MY CHARACTERS I COULD HAVE WRITTEN SOMETHING AND NOT BEEN BOREDDDDDD! BAD PHONE!

*waits patiently for you to retype things*

My phone does it too and I hate it.

You can never leave, Tron. You're trapped with us. Foreeeever.

...There hasn't been a page 8 yet.

Edited by Luckyclaw

I don't believe that I am trapped! MWB!

*Magic wooden box appears* To Spyro Realms! *Poof, I am gone*

...Now don't go looking for that site.

user posted image

...M'kay, Plan B. Ten-Jorra, contact Burgmund and ask him nicely to teleport me to Super-Mega-Uber-Dangeresque Secret Bunker!

Ten-Jorra: On it. *leaves*