picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

Oh, here, not in the cafe. Never mind, yes it's safe to come back. Sai would you mind recapping while I type?

Well in simplest recap, Chobit (Kira's dragon) and Morke (Choru's dragon) got into a squabble. Then Choru came running and apparently took down the whole steel plated buffet with his bare face. The fight ended, Choru had a cow about nobody stopping them sooner. Kira left with her dragon, and everyone else is just standing around with their bare faces hanging out.

Truce did some long spiel that I half thought out. Was it honestly any good? I don't know. It was kinda ranty...

As the master of ranting and raving, I hereby deem the human scorpion by fhe name of Truce worthy of the award for the lungs of a bard. May you continue on in good health, and etcetera etcetera.

In short and easy terms, I liked it.

Edited by IceFyr1928

Good good... enjoy my walls of text... maybe that will motivate me to write more/better ones like Narvix here.

No Narvix that's not a dig I'm actually quite jealous. <3

Aw thank ye but don't be jealous. I just write and sometimes my fingers get away from me. I honestly like Lucky's and Lotus's posts better than mine. They seem far more thought out.

I have longer things I'd like to post... I'm just usually too busy to do so. Next college semester starting soon so that doesnt help >.>

Yeah I'm probably gonna have to skip the next semester. In the middle of switching colleges. Not that I've ever been a studier. Culinary arts don't have a whole lot of book work.

Last semester I got onto the Dean's List *happy dance* now let's keep it X3 Yeah I don't study either, meh.

We also don't have much homework... kinda actually rather like highschool.

My boyfriend wants to study culinary as well. He hasn't started college yet but is working full time as a chef. I'll be starting my fifth college term in August.

Stahp guys, I'm hungry now. I'm going in for Graphic Design. Rather, the graphic artist studying physics Oo

How long has he been in the industry? Cause it may not be worth it for him to go for culinary over business. And physics is fun.

SAIIIII POSTTTTT

Edited by DrakeOfBones

GUYZ. GUYZ. I MADE WOLF ADOPTABLES. ANYONE WANT SOME?!

Sample:

user posted image

BTW CHUGGING A LARGE MUG OF COFFEE ALL AT ONCE FEELS REALLY FUNNY. YOU SHOULD TRY IT.

Whole Mug? Try a pot in under thirty minutes.

My blood is brown and smells of caffeine.

I would but... our Mr. Coffee died yesterday T^T so it's been individual cups.

O.O Thats like.... my biggest nightmare. My coffer maker dying. I have absolutely no interest in a krueig cause I drink like 7 cups of coffee in the morning, and it would just waste time and energy. Gimme a maker with a good hot pad, and make it programmable, and I'm set.

Yeah we got a Keurig as a backup. It's nice because it can also just poop out hot water plain so MAGICAL INSTANT TEA. But... Not good for mass coffee making. Plus those little coffee grain cups are expensive.

Edited by Sai

yeah you get like 12 cups for the price of one damned bag of grounds. which is like.... 30 cups. And i usually make my own tea, either getting a mix from the tea shop in my town (It's really fruity and delicious) or I'll make a ginger and cinnamon tea from Korea that's delicious.

I just like plain Raspberry Zinger from Meijer X3

Not normally a huge tea fan, I can't stomach green or black, though peppermint is awesome.

I have a keurig but I don't like a lot of hot drinks. My parents use it most.

As for my bf, he's only been working at the buffet for a year now. We only graduated high school last june (2012).

EDIT: In the process of getting ready for class (just got off work). So I'll post once I'm done if I've the time. otherwise, I'll post when I'm home in a few hours.

EDIT2: I was able to squeeze in a small bit for all three before I need to start walking to my class.

Edited by Narvix