picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

M-mistress Sia please discontinue this madness. She already stopped, now you need to back down too,and please don't hurt me.

Sai, doesn't that sound a little overpowered or fine-tuned for a dragon who was only born yesterday? Those clouds would need a tremendous amount of power if they were going to solidify a whole Ifrit that could really physically attack something. Further, that would make even more sense for the illusions to be alter-able. If the clouds works by interacting with something's mind, then a third party may be able to interject between the process. The point where the clouds 'read' the minds of their victims. If another dark user interjected at that point it would make sense.

But fine, we'll do this your way. Morke won't edit the clouds he'll disperse them.

Lastly, please Sai. We haven't been trying to yell at you. We've been fully explaining our points and our concerns. You don't have to get so defensive. We've been trying to be respectful to you, all I ask now is that you please do the same.

Overpowered? Why is it so hard to understand she creates a cloud. This cloud makes a solidified illusion based on your fears. I NEVER SAID HOW STRONG THEY WERE. You guys were way too busy flipping censorkip.gif before I even got to that. No, they are not strong as of yet since she is a newborn. You however CANNOT alter them without my permission. Making them disappear is a form of controlling her power still.

IT'S NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND. YOU CAN FIGHT THEM. YOU CANNOT CONTROL THE CLOUD.

Sai, there was honestly no need for you to swear at Lucky or any of us. Neither is the need for caps-lock or bolded text necessary. We're able to read just fine and we have not been using the same type of text towards you (granted the swear was censored but that isn't the point).

Lastly, please Sai. We haven't been trying to yell at you. We've been fully explaining our points and our concerns. You don't have to get so defensive. We've been trying to be respectful to you, all I ask now is that you please do the same.

^^^

This is the result of your creating needless drama. Your entire argument was proven invalid. Do not try and weasel out of it with hurt feelings now. You brought this on yourself.

While I cannot speak for Lucky, I have no hurt feelings. I was not trying to create needless drama. I was merely stating a concern and someone, maybe all three of us, began to take it out of proportion some way, shape, or form. This is why I have decided to back out of the debate.

It is now time for each of us, equally, to take a step back and stop before something worse gets blown up. I am now moving on from this and plan to continue posting in the RP thread. I hope you can see fit to continue RPing with me civilly as I plan to do so with you. If not, that is unfortunate and I will simply just have to try avoiding encounters with you. That would be disappointing as I figured there could be some interesting and fun instances between any of our characters.

Edited by Narvix

Yes, as long as no one else tries to PP Chobit's abilities, I am perfectly fine.

While I cannot speak for Lucky, I have no hurt feelings. I was not trying to create needless drama. I was merely stating a concern and someone, maybe all three of us, began to take it out of proportion some way, shape, or form. This is why I have decided to back out of the debate.

It is now time for each of us, equally, to take a step back and stop before something worse gets blown up. I am now moving on from this and plan to continue posting in the RP thread. I hope you can see fit to continue RPing with me civilly as I plan to do so with you. If not, that is unfortunate and I will simply just have to try avoiding encounters with you. That would be disappointing as I figured there could be some interesting and fun instances between any of our characters.

This is my stance. She said it more eloquently than I ever could have.

I leave for one damned day...

I won't have a chance to post tonight I was working all day. I'm sorry guys. Please don't explode again tomorrow we all love eachother you're all amazing

Alright Drake. Just be 'ware that Soria's in the cafeteria greeting Truce and the Bloodscale at their table. :3

Well... for the past 10 or so days I have been unsure what to post... and it hasn't changed

I will have to post once I'm home. Have to leave in roughly ten minutes to catch the bus as I'm currently at school.

EDIT: x3 Now I want Soria (or someone else there) to remark 'But you're not a bull' to Kira lol

Edited by Narvix

She'll borrow some of Austin's horns. I'm sure he can spare two of his SIX.

I thought he had eight x3 Soria could claim that she could turn Kira into a hornless bull (evidently a cow) wink.gif Though, she's not good with transfiguration spells but Kira don't know that! lol

Yes he has 8 horn, little dork, but 4 are rather small. It's on the wiki page, though I may also let him morph into more human appearance if need be. Just cause and 8 horned pure black humanoid creature isn't that chameleon like in ancient human society.

Well it would make sleeping easier....

I posted owo you should totally post.

I just posted a wall(ish)of text give me a moment my heads going "Bzzzzzzzzzzt"

Depends on lucky really, Narvix a bit, if Choru and Soria decide to continue bickering with Truce, but majority of it is over.

That's not what he... *facepalm* you know what never mind. It's safe.