MendezLightning

INFERNO HIGH - PERFECT TIME TO JOIN!

"Why does it matter?" Celeste asked, she really didn't like revealing she was a celestial maiden, her family and friends always made a big deal of it, since they were all mortals and Celeste found it quite annoying.

"All you need to know is that I don't eat people, and I don't pose any threat to you, as long as you don't get on my bad side." Celeste put a spoonful of oatmeal into her mouth after she finished, then looked over at Zeke.

'Alrighty then ...' Dylan muttered. That was a bit ... much. 'But, yeah,' he continued, talking to Kaede, 'I guess the administrations board don't really forbid humans from going to monster schools, because ... well ... humans can be monster food, and if there really was any danger there, their parents would pull them out.'

"Geez, alright," Kaede muttered under her breath, before turning back to Dylan. "Yeah, I mean, humans can kill people too, can't they? Even with weapons banned you can always...I dunno, punch each other to death." She smiled uneasily, wondering if that was a bit overboard for an example. "We can probably all kill each other, it's just a little more intense over here." She was starting to wonder if she should have gotten a drink or something after all; being surrounded by people eating was making her hungry.

Raiados watched the group over on the other side of the room while eating.

The bell for the next lesson, and Dylan threw away his paper plate. He checked his timetable and saw his next period was English with Miss Webber. Sighing, he got his satchel and set off for his lesson. 'See you later, guys.'

Zloko looked up when he heard the bell. Turns out, he was the only one left in the room. Oh well, he managed to get a few minutes of sleep mode out of the whole deal. Reluctantly, he got up, dragging himself towards the English class. No doubt Miss Webber would bring up his tracker anklet. She hated him.

Slipping into the classroom, the virus heard a distorted, terrifying shriek followed by a much more natural one. He let a small grin cross his face at the sound. His plan had worked, it seemed. Now getting used to the pain in his ankle, he slid into his seat and propped his legs up on the desk.

Kaede remembered that her next class was English too (or, at least, she thought it was when she packed her textbooks in the morning, since her schedule was still nowhere to be found), so she followed Dylan to the classroom. Now that she thought about it, she was pretty sure she noticed him in a few of her classes on the first day, too. It was a weird coincidence - maybe she'd compare schedules with him later, if or when it finally emerges from the depths of her backpack.

Just as she was entering the classroom, two shrieks sounded from inside and she nearly jumped into the door frame. She looked in the noises' direction and found a girl, holding her cellphone as if terrified and disgusted by it. She blinked a few times before sliding down into a seat, which she realized was beside the one occupied by the NAM from biology. She gave him a small wave and set her bag down on the ground.

Zeke grinned, "It is a bit dangerous, Especially since I wanted to eat you not twenty minutes ago", he said, only half joking, "But you will be fine. You got me around as well as Zloko and Nathan". He finished off his huge plate of food and sat back in his chair. When the bell rang he rose and followed the girl who asked what he was, "I'm a Skinwalker by the way...It's alright if you don't know much about them, we are mostly extinct", he said with a shrug as they walked into English. He took a seat near the center of the room and took out his things to learn.

Zloko looked over at the girl, Kaede, was it? She seemed to be okay with him, which was strange. Though she seemed human, something felt... Off about her. But that didn't matter. What did matter was that he had another person who seemed to be on his side. Lovely, especially since she likely had no clue what she was getting into. Without a word, he waved back, then watched as the girl he'd hacked suddenly dashed out of the room, one hand clamped over her mouth. As she ran, he grinned, his pixelated eyes reflecting his mischief.

Celeste took a step back as a crying girl almost ran over her, a guy was grinning like the Cheshire Cat at the spot the girl had just ran out.

Celeste honestly felt bad for the girl, was that guy her boyfriend? See, this was she didn't bother with dating, all those tears and heartbreak crap. Anyway if Celeste saw the girl later she would offer her, her condolences but for now Celeste couldn't afford to be late for class.

Celeste sat down next to Kaede, she quite liked this girl she was friendly and well... Just friendly and easy to get along with. Celeste didn't notice as Kaede waved to the man who (Celeste thinks) made the girl cry, she was busy getting out her textbooks.

Dylan smiled as Zeke reassured him, but as the bell rang for the lesson to start, Miss Webber was nowhere to be found. He waited a few minutes before turning to Zeke, Kaede and Zloko, 'Is this another ghost lesson?' He got up to check if Webber had left a note on her desk, but there was nothing. She was nowhere to be seen. 'Should we tell someone that all our teachers are missing?'

Raiados walked into class, no one was there except a few students. "Another missing teacher" she muttered.

Kaede raised an eyebrow at the NAM's grin, but didn't ask. She fished her things out of her bag, set them on the table, and waited for class to start.

It didn't.

"Probably, yeah," she responded to Dylan, slipping her stuff in her bag again. "There aren't any substitutes showing up either. To the office, then?"

((Your character walked into the classroom, muttered and didn't interact with anyone. What did you expect?))

Dylan nodded, and picked up his satchel once more. 'Hey,' he said to the girl that had just walked in. 'There's no teacher again, we're gonna check in at the office to see if there's a problem, or any homework. Come on, guys,' he added, talking to Zeke, Zloko, Kaede and Celeste.

Zeke nodded and gathered his things, "Hope no one else got beheaded today", he said.

Getting to the office, Dylan leaned over the desk and peered around. 'Hello?' he called. But no one was there either. 'Seriously?' he turned to the others. 'Are we sure we're not in a horror movie?' He tried to ignore the fact that he was in a school for monsters. 'Should we check the other classrooms?'

"Well, the students are all still here, so I think it'd be more of a Lord of the Flies thing than a horror movie," Kaede mused, but quieter than she usually spoke - this was kind of creeping her out. "There were people in the cafeteria, though, weren't they? They can't all be gone." She walked toward the closest classroom, reaching into her pocket and closing a hand around her scissors.

Zloko groaned. Great, more freaking moving. Did the world want his ankle to fall off? Getting to his feet, the virus caught up to the group, grinning madly when the principal wasn't there. So, the adults were gone? Nobody was there to make sure he wasn't getting into trouble? He couldn't help it, an evil chuckle escaped his lips. The opportunity was ripe, filling the air with its sweet aroma. How could the Trojan horse pass up the chance to infect the system?

Running behind the desk, he jumped into the school's main computer, his mere presence within the system causing it to boot up. Hacking the password lock, he wormed his way into the system, morphing into his true form as he delved into the main database files. Oh, if they only knew what chaos he was about to wreak.

Celeste casted a last glance at the desk as if expecting an adult to appear out of no where, of course no one did. Celeste clutched her bag tightly following the group out.

(Good point. I guess it's kind of my fault for making my character antisocial.)

Raiados heard someone say they were going to the office. She decided to stick with the group, as there was safety in numbers. On her way out, she bumped into a girl (coughCelestecough) and quickly stood up, saying "Sorry!" and shifting into a fox to get around better. At least now she could go under tables.

((Would it be okay if I tried to join?

Username: Elacular

Character name: Morwyn o'Farwolaeth

Species: Banshee

Powers: She can sense when people are close to death and can scream so loud that anyone will keel over in pain.

Looks: Morwyn's hair is red and curly and goes everywhere. Her skin is ghostly pale and her eyes are completely black. Her body is somewhat see-through as is her gown. She's too young to look like a proper Banshee, so she looks rather like someone cute trying very hard to look sinister and haglike. She can take the form of a black stoat.

Personality: More than anything, Morwyn wants to be a servant to the grim reaper himself. However, her powers still need a great deal of fine tuning before that can happen, and her looks need maturing as well. In the meantime, being a spirit of death means that she's often cheerfully morbid and happy about things that would make other people feel sick.

Other: She's entirely content with being a monster, but just wishes she was more monstrous.

If I'm allowed in, may I get a brief fill in? Sorry if that's too much to ask for.

EDIT: Sorry, I screwed up on my first character, so I'm only going in with one. Thanks for the reminder, Fractional.))

Edited by Elacular

((@Elacular:

((Um ... I dunno ... I kinda like the classic idea of schoolkids overcoming the oppressive power of tyrannical teachers and headmasters. That, and prom.

I'd prefer your character to be a student. You could a teacher's assistant?))

So yeah you can't be a teacher. Second character looks fine though!! (And super cute aaahhh) ))