MendezLightning

INFERNO HIGH - PERFECT TIME TO JOIN!

[Haha, sounds like what I might be going through soon.]

Rosemary, not to one to anger the guy who knew what was going on, quickly gathered up the red headed kid on the floor. He was slumped over, but she could still drag him to the gym. She'd fly there if there was space, but she was more likely to bruise up the guy even before they questioned him. If they waited they could inflict more pain later. "So, who dunnit?" Rosemary asked, adjusting the arm on her shoulder for a better grip.

'You're carrying him,' Nathan nodded to the kid. 'At least we think it was him. He's been running from the scene of at least three monster attacks, and we saw him summon that chimera back there. I don't wanna jump to any conclusions, but, for all we know, he's behind the principal's death and the four beheadings of demi-gods around the town ... So, yeah, you should probably keep an eye on that package you're delivering ...'

((*shows up half a year late without cake*

BOOM BABY

I'm just gonna re-apply to this, so Mendez if you'd like to remove my old characters that'd be ace))

Username: ktav13

Character name: Issac Harry Crane

Species: Human

Powers: Knows some ninjitsu though it's not very refined. Some resistance to mythical creatures natural abilities (i.e. Succubus being naturally attractive) and ability to pick out mythical creatures from humans immediately.

Looks: Like this gingersnap (on the right)

Personality: Riddled with anxiety and paranoia, due to his past and current situation, Issac is not exactly what you would call a 'friendly' boy. His typical reaction to people can be somewhere between harsh and cold to defensive and angry. He seems self-sufficient, mostly due to the fact that the past has proven to him that he can't rely on anyone. Deep down though he is simply petrified of everything going wrong. His tension only rises when Lysander is around.

Other: He always seems to have injuries, usually just bruises but there's the occasional giant scrape or cut. He has a somewhat ragged scar over his heart. Though his soul is still in his body (obvious by the fact he's alive) Lysander has over ownership over it, and him.

Username: ktav13

Character name: Lysander

Species: Demon

Powers: Teleportation, Possession, Undetermined

Looks: Like this censorkip.gif***

Personality: Lysander is the kind of guy that seems relaxed at first, but is actually extremely tempermental. Neurotic and unpredictable he can actually be really dangerous if he's pissed off. He's somewhat of an oddity since he prefers to fight on a 'human level;' with knives and fists instead of claws, fangs and magic. He's usually just too lazy to do stuff, so it's unknown just what he's capable of. He's very, very possessive of Issac, and sees him as a belonging more often than a person. He doesn't actively go out of his way to hurt anyone, but he might break your nose of you say the wrong thing to him.

Other: His name is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Lysander is "liberator".

((Oh my god I remember this thing

No but seriously, this hasn't been a thing since last year and Mendez's last post on the forums was two months ago. I don't think it's gonna happen again.))

((Oh really? Well that kinda sucks. We'll have to wait and see if it kicks back up. Well, I'm gonna at least .3.))