MendezLightning

INFERNO HIGH - PERFECT TIME TO JOIN!

Kaede glanced at the other girl. "Well...heh, I guess the mall's not an option now." She stood up and swung her bag onto her shoulder. "We just kind of mess around and talk about stuff. Say, what's your name? I'm Kaede."

"Celeste, and no, my mom was not thinking when she named me." Celeste smiled, the girl seemed cool, and Celeste really had nothing else to do...

"And umm... Sure I'll tag along... If you guys don't mind that is.." Celeste said shyly pulling her hair behind her ear.

Zeke slung his pack over his shoulder, "I don't know about you guys but I'm going to eat breakfast. You guys all smell delicious", he said. He walked from the class and towards the cafe.

Celeste looked at the guy that told the class they smelled good, was he sane? She paid it no mind, gathering up her books.

Zloko hung back, deciding to wait it out. He wasn't feeling up to moving that day anyway, and figured that he might as well just wait for the teachers to arrive. Taking another drink of the energy drink, he grinned and cyberjumped into the phone of the preppy girl a few seats ahead of him. Once inside, he found a few "inappropriate" photos of her in the album. Grinning, he stored the photos away in his flash drive for blackmail purposes and moved on, wreaking havoc within the system. Oh, she had all the levels on Angry Birds beat? Three stars too? He went ahead and reset them all. While he was at it, he changed her background pictures to photos of rotting animals, maggots included. And her ringtone? Now a horrendous shriek.

Satisfied with his work, he jumped back into reality, slipping back into his seat. This was gonna be good.

Dylan followed Zeke out of the classroom without hesitation. They'd been there for twenty minutes and he wasn't up for education today anyway ... 'Where to, Sherlock? Cafeteria?' If Dylan was honest, he'd already eaten, but he was still hungry, and a breakfast of cereal and then profuse amounts of candy never hurt anyone. Except diabetics.

(Wait for me >.<)

Komo had noticed others had left the room. Her fuzzy mind wasn't working properly and she continued to sit in the classroom with a blank look.

Celeste got up, hanging her bag over her shoulder she passed the small group not even looking at them.

Zeke nodded, "Yep, I can get dangerous if I go too long without eating", he explained as he entered the huge eating establishment. He nodded to Dylan and went fro the hot breakfast line. He grabbed anything with protein and a few guilty pleasures like pancakes and chocolate milk. He found a table close to the front of the cafe and took a seat. He didn't wait for Dylan to get back before he started to dig in.

To be frank, Dylan wasn't actually hungry, he was just bored. He had always been one of those people who couldn't last long doing nothing, so often resorted to eating fatty, sweet food. At one point, his swimming career was compromised, as he was spending more time eating than swimming. He got himself a stack of pancakes and an apple - just so that he wouldn't feel guilty about eating the pancakes - and sat next to Zeke. 'You know, people in England don't put butter on pancakes,' he said between mouthfuls. 'I have a pen pal and he says that they don't put on much, only sandwiches and stuff.'

Celeste looked back at them once they were gone, Cafeteria? And they wanted to go? Cafeteria food was always awful... But Celeste had heard this school has a gourmet chef, Celeste shrugged following them, it couldn't hurt to check it out right?

Zeke shrugged, "I don't like butter on pancakes anyway", he said aster swallowing a mouth full of bacon, "And aren't the Brits the same ones who use vinegar as a dipping sauce? YOu know what I used vinegar for? Cleaning windows.". He laughed at kept eating, "So what are you again, if you don't mind me asking", he asked. He realized he never actually asked. That question was like, "Whats your major", he human students.

"Hey, I don't know these guys that well either," Kaede said. "If anything, we're both tagging along." She hummed tunelessly as they headed for the cafeteria. What did Celeste mean about her name? Was she an angel or something? Angels tended to be pretty stuck-up in her experience though. She plunked herself down at the seat opposite to Dylan, not bothering to grab any food. She usually ate alone, being less than comfortable being watched while she was shoving food into the mouth on the back of her head. Besides, she'd had breakfast already. "You've a pen pal? That's pretty cool. I've always wanted a pen pal, though I bet I'd get bored and give up three letters in."

'Yeah, he's called Jack,' he smiled at Kaede. 'And it's mostly Skype. If it was letters ... yeah, I wouldn't have a pen pal. Mail is one of the worst things I've had to use ...'

((Does Zeke mean what race he is? Or is this when Dylan comes out as human to Zeke?))

Celeste grabbed a bowl of oatmeal with fruits in them, no she was not dieting, she just didn't like shoving junk into her body even though she was the kind to never get fat no matter how much she ate, still, she preferred to eat well so she could work better.

Here's a form if its not too late to join!

Username: Asphoxi

Character name: Raiados

Species: Kitsune

Powers: Fox Physiology, (she's a Kitsune!) a tail that generates fire

Looks: Human: She is about 5' 4', with straight reddish hair that goes down to her shoulders, and bright green eyes that glitter like emeralds. Fox: She has reddish orange fur and dark brown-black eyes. She usually dresses in graphic tees with shorts, although she wears jeans if its cold enough.

Personality: She is shy, she tends to push people away at first, but once you get to know her, she's nice. She tends to clam up when asked about her history. She's really tomboyish.

Other: monster

((Wouldn't that be the same thing? He was asking what race he was))

((Approved

I meant ethnicity not race xd.png I need to start being clearer ...))

'Well,' Dylan suddenly realised that he hadn't told Zeke that he was human. And he just said that he smelt great ... 'I'm a human. I was meant to be going to a human school this year, but my dad got transferred and this was the best school near us,' he shrugged, trying not to make it a big deal.

((And I swear Zeke knows ...))

((Just come on in, we're in the cafeteria and lots of lessons are cancelled, because the teachers aren't there.))

Celeste begun spooning the oatmeal, taking small delicate bites, she had a habit of moving the fruit to the side to eat last, they were her favorite part, so sort of like dessert.

((Ok, thanks.))

Raiados looked in her classroom for her teachers, then shrugged and went to the cafeteria. She got some pancakes and bacon and sat down alone in a corner of the room.

Zeke fell silent and stared at the male across from him for several seconds, "A...human?", he asked, "Your a human in a school of monsters?", he asked.

Dylan thought about it for a second. 'See ... when you say like that, it sounds crazy. It also sounds crazy if you say it in any other way ... Yeah, I'm lucky to be alive, huh?'

Kaede's eyes widened. "What, really? Are..." She was going to ask if humans were even allowed here, but then supposed that there was no reason for them not to be. "Wow, okay, that is pretty crazy. I mean, I'm sure you'll be fine, though! I'm, well, I'm pretty close to human and I've survived here pretty well so far." She jabbed at the table with her scissors. "Hey, and while we're at it, what're the rest of you?" She looked expectantly at Celeste and Zeke.