MendezLightning

INFERNO HIGH - PERFECT TIME TO JOIN!

Kaede shrugged. "Well, alright. I'm Kaede! S'nice to meet both of you." Maybe they were in the mall when it happened too, if they knew Dylan? Stories tended to get better the more people there were telling it, in her experience. She scanned the room again, wondering if anyone else here was a survivor of a giant crab attack, and realized the stares that the spiky-haired guy was getting. "Hey, what's..." Her gaze drifted to his ankle and the code leaking out beneath the tracker collar. Oh.

Kaede had never met an actual NAM before - at least, not in person. She thought the prejudice against them was rather ridiculous. Constructs had always existed, so what was the big deal if they were created using technology instead of magic? Still, being in an environment where 80% of your classmates had a serious thing against them, you tended to hear things. Kaede clenched her fist around her scissors. No, she was just being silly. "So, were you guys there too when the giant crab attacked?" She resumed smiling and leaned forward even more in excitement. "It looks like the teacher's not showing up anyway and I'd love to hear about it."

Zeke paled slightly when the girl sat down in front of them and leaned close. He noticed the artery in her neck pulsing slightly as her scent drifted over him. He skipped breakfast and he was starving. This girl was not making it any easier either. He popped open his pill bottle and dumped some of the blue herb into his mouth. HE struggle to swallow the bitter plant and listened to the girl, He couldn't really talk right now after that.

Dylan watched uncomfortably as Zeke downed the herb, before turning to Kaede. 'Um ... Well ... We in the mall, because the school was closed because of the demi-god murders, then a giant crab came out of nowhere, destroying most of the mall. But Zeke, here,' he patted the skinwalker's shoulder, 'and Nathan ... I thought he was over there, but apparently not ... But, yeah, they killed it. Well ... actually, a random woman came out of nowhere and killed it - who turned out to be Nathan's older sister. So yeah ... It was pretty eventful ...'

"Blech", Zeke replied now that he got his medicine down. He still had the bitter after tasted be a swig from his water bottle dulled that to tolerable levels. He smiled when Dylan talked about his fight, "Yeah, that was the most fun I have had in a while".

(Ooh! Ooh! Could I play a teacher!?)

((Um ... I dunno ... I kinda like the classic idea of schoolkids overcoming the oppressive power of tyrannical teachers and headmasters. That, and prom.

I'd prefer your character to be a student. You could a teacher's assistant?))

"Whoa." Kaede blinked. "I mean, I saw the photos, but...most of the entire mall? How big was this thing?"

(I could be a schoolkid being mindcontroled by a teacher tongue.gif

Username: RoD

Character name: Komoison

Species: Can she be a Komodo Dragon human?

Powers: if she bites you, she will poison you, has a very smart mind and can shift in between her komodo dragon form, human form, annd in between meaning she is human and komodo dragon at the same time

Looks:

Komodo dragon Form

Human form

Her in between form consists of scaley skin, the tail, claws and the teeth and the ability to stand upright

Personality: She's cunning and clever, but is rather sweet, unless you make her mad

Other: She's being mindcontrolled ATM)

((What I'm getting from "mind-controlled by a teacher" is "being controlled for secret, rapey reasons" ...

And I'm kind of cool with it. Approved smile.gif We're in biology and the teacher hasn't turned up, come and join in))

'You'd be surprised how giant a giant crab could be,' Dylan laughed. 'It completely smashed the lower floors, filled the bottom of the pit with rubble and corpses and then bled blue blood all over the walls. It was kind of awesome, actually ...'

(Her nickname is Komo so...)

Komo walked into science class in a secret daze. She wasn't completely aware of her surroundings. She looked around in her human form before taking a seat. Her head felt always fuzzy.

"Huh!" Kaede's eyes widened as she tried to calculate in her head how tall the giant crab would have been. "Actually...it makes you wonder how they missed it coming, huh? Good thing you guys were all there. Who's Nathan, anyway?"

(Okay, done with Celeste, sorry she's a bit... (I don't know the word >.<)

Anyway just say she was sick the first day?)

'Nathan is the guy that just walked out with the girl, Carola,' Dylan nodded toward the door, and noticed the girl who had just sat down nearby. She was late, even if it didn't matter, since the class was apparently cancelled or something. 'Do you guys know who that is?'

Celeste bursted into the room, "I'm sorry I'm late-" she looked around, the classroom was somewhat full and there were no teachers, strange, did someone get hurt?

Celeste slowly made her way into the room, she slowly sat down turning her head to the person next to her (Any volunteers?) "Where did the teacher go?" She asked.

Celeste had been sick the other day, she most stayed in her dorm resting but checked online for any assignments and had them completed before today, she forgot to set the alarm the other night which was why she was late.

Dylan answered the new girl that had come in. 'We don't know. They never turned up ... I'm really tempted to leave ...'

Celeste studied the guy that had just answered her, he was handsome and well built and stuff that girls went crazy over, she mentally rolled her eyes.

Player

"Thank you." She said with a warm smile that didn't reach her eyes, she was horrified when he said he might ditch, she turned away from him getting out her textbooks and assignments.

Edited by mipuppy1

((So is everyone sitting in the same row now? Window-Kaede-Celeste-Dylan-Zeke-Zloko would be valid for all the interactions that have taken part so far, I think...))

Kaede had almost leaned onto the next desk when another girl moved to sit down. "Whoops! 'Scuse me," she said, as she dodged back. "Hey, let's just ditch. We can cite that 15 minute thing you talked about if we get in troubel, yeah?"

"What? That's ridiculous!" Celeste exclaimed, she had a great standing among teachers and she doubted her reputation with these teachers would be great if she ditched on the first day, nope not her, this was clearly the wrong crowd, Celeste wanted to get to a good collage and get a good job and not live in the streets, and turned out the way her mother had!

Edited by mipuppy1

Zeke stood up, "I'm in", he said, grabbing his stuff, "Twenty minutes means class is canceled and being in here is making me jumpy". He was also starving, a shift that night along with skipping breakfast and the girl being appetizing, he was ready to bail.

"Oh really?" Celeste didn't try to sound happy but failed- just a little bit.

"So what should we do until our next class?" Celeste asked, she had never skipped before and almost never got sick, she didn't even remember the last time she was sent home from school because she was sick, but she was sure all she did was rest.