MendezLightning

INFERNO HIGH - PERFECT TIME TO JOIN!

Celeste looked at Zeke when he offered to help with a dog, "Great are you blind? Do you have one of those-" Celeste stopped mid-sentence as she was about to ask if he had a guide dog, Zeke didn't seem to be blind.

The reason Celeste stopped talking was, well because he started stripping, "What are you doing?!" She demanded her cheeks reddening, then standing where Zeke just was, was an oversized wolf, or dog, whatever.

Celeste rolled her eyes, it should have been obvious that Zeke was a werewolf, and she was quite embarrassed to not have figured that out for herself. Celeste watched as Zeke growled at the kitsune, now if it were a normal kitsune it should be fleeing from fear...

Edited by mipuppy1

Raiados panicked. She had to get away from the dog. Or canine. Whatever it was. She shifted into a fox and raced up a pile of rubble, not noticing how unstable it was.

The giant kitsune only seemed angered by the wolf, as it shot another explosion wave toward to Zeke. Nathan leapt in front of him, his gauntlets forming a shield, and the explosion being mostly reflected, yet he was thrown back three feet, and another explosion wave followed. 'I can't block that one, I need time to recharge!' he said, his gauntlets humming with energy.

Zeke dove out of the way of the second blast and glared back at the girl that said he would scare it away. He knew that was too easy.

Celeste watched as the kitsune tried to turn Zeke into a hotdog, them be glared at her as if it were her fault! Hey! At least she tried!

Celeste studied the kitsune, it looked exactly like a messager Inari, but why was it attacking them?

((Wait, I'm confused. Is the kitsune close enough to the office to affect the people who are still there? Because in the post in which it appears Dylan reacts but the first explosion was near the gym?))

(I don't know either. But since my character is by the gym, then...)

Raiados climbed the pile even higher, until small rocks began to fall from under her feet.

((We've gone to the gym, that's why it's attacking us.))

'Get into the gym!' Nathan ordered anyone who was fighting. 'We need space and we can't fight in a corridor!' He somersaulted over the kistune, slashing it down the spine as he went. The beast roared, and its eyes burnt bluer than ever. He ran to the centre of the gym, which was large enough to hold three full-sized basketball courts, and readied his gauntlets.

Zeke put his head down and charged the beast. He swerved right before impact and slipped back the giant fox. He claws clicked on the hardwood floor of the gym and left long scratches when he couldn't get traction. He stopped next to Nathan and glanced around, 'Are we the only battle ready monsters? We need to branch out my friend group", he said, rolling his eyes.

((Drako can you please answer Kaede ;-;))

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

((Freight trained by writer's block.))

An awkward silence followed for a few moments, enveloping the space around the two beings. As soon as Zloko was about to break the silence, it was broken for him by another huge explosion followed by a ray of light energy shooting down the hall away from the gym. The NAM nearly quite literally jumped out of his skin, his disguise flickering and revealing his long, black claws dripping with corruption as well as his blank white eyes.

Even if it was just for a second, the virus still feared that someone had noticed this sudden change in appearance. So, hoping to avoid any talk of the flicker, he decided now would be the time to talk. "What was that!?" he yelped, his voice becoming more digitized out of fear.

Kaede jumped too, almost in comical unison with Zloko, and stared in the direction of the explosion. "I...I would assume the same thing that caused the first one," she replied, licking her lips nervously. She had noticed the burst of pixels from his direction earlier, but was too preoccupied with the giant energy ray to notice much else. "That's, heh, not really something y-you'd be able to sever someone's head with..." She was making inappropriate jokes again but couldn't get herself to calm down enough to do anything else. "Should we go check that out?" She looked unsurely at Zloko, then Dylan.

'Um ...' Dylan replied to Kaede. 'I'd say that if we can't fight, then we should get fruck under a table or something. Also, why aren't you guys fighting again? I thought you were monsters, don't you have powers?'

'Tell me about it ...' Nathan muttered to Zeke. 'Next time, I'm making friends in the swordsmanship club. At leas then, I might get some backup ...' His gauntlets clinked and clanked as they became two long, thin swords. Just as this happened, the kitsune charge for the pair. Somersaulting out of the way like an Olympic gymnast, he called to Zeke. 'Do you know anything about killing kitsune? Or any other kind of godly messengers?'

Celeste racked her brain, why didn't the dog work? Maybe they could bribe the kitsune? Yeah... No, Celeste doubted the kitsune's love for tofu would distract it from it's mission, what did the kitsune want with them then?

"Hey, I don't see you doing anything to save the world - " Kaede sucked in a breath, trying not to get angry. "No, alright? Nothing useful for battle, anyway." She looked around to see if there was some shelter nearby - the closest option was the office, but she didn't want to get any closer to the principal's corpse than she already was. "If the school's under lockdown...then we're all trapped in here with whatever the thing over there is, aren't we? Oh man..."

'That's because I might be a human standing up against a ten-foot tall flaming wolf!' Dylan hissed back. 'And, yes. We are completely trapped and completely screwed. If we could just hide in a small, stable, closed room, another explosion won't affect us if it's at a distance again ...' He looked around them and saw a closet, he assumed for cleaning supplies and stuff.

He tried to open it, but it was locked tight. He kept twisting the doorknob, but it wouldn't move. Then he felt a prick of pain, as a loose nail drew his blood, and it dripped onto the doorknob. Suddenly, he heard seven locks open, and the door slowly swung open with a long creak to show a staircase going down into the darkness.

Username: cb

Character name: Natsuko Ikeda

Species: Half angel half whatever creature her father was.

Powers: Her powers consist of:

- She can fly at extreme speeds, like, faster than planes.

- Better than average strength (But not like the Hulk or anything. She might be able to lift up a small car at best.)

- Super human agility

- Empathy

- She'll get more powers as she gets stronger.

Looks: Suko

Personality: Rp'd

Other: Monster

Edited by chicbecause

((Approved biggrin.gif

Can Suko swoop into the gym asap, since Zeke and Nathan are the only ones fighting a giant-ass kitsune at the moment?))

((Righto!)Can I also have a recap of whatever else is going on right now?)

Suko flew through the halls at breakneck speeds, racing for the gym. She crashed through the doors headfirst, sending herself spiraling into the air while the one of the doors had a similar performance. Natsuko fell to the ground with a thud, shortly followed by the door.

((Sure, it's the third day of school, where four demi-gods have been murdered and beheaded, a giant crab attacked the mall and the school is under lockdown after the Scooby gang found the principal beheaded in his office, then there was an explosion in the gym, which is where we are now. Dylan is the only human there - technically Carola is too, ktav13 is kinda on hiatus at the moment.))

The kitsune turned as the angel crashed through the door. Its eyes flared blue, as it opened its mouth to send an explosion wave toward the girl. A quick lunge of Nathan's swords into its left eye stopped that. Golden blood gushed from the wound, which looked a lot like Nathan's own blood, and he was thrown across the room and into the wall. Coughing as he got up, he got hold of his swords again and began to circle the wolf.

((Thanks!))

Natsuko stood up quickly and clapped her hands together, standing with her legs spread evenly with her shoulders. "Animositas!" She shouted, spreading her hands apart as a enormous greatsword appeared in her hands. The blade was crystal blue and the handle was gold, it was about the length of Natsuko herself. She raised it over her head and flapped her wings, swinging the sword down at the giant beast with a yell.

((Also, what's that anime in your sig? - it looks really good xd.png))

The kitsune roared with pain as the sword cut through its hide. More golden blood gushed from its wounds, as Nathan leapt onto its back and forced his twin blades into the beast's spiral column. He then proceeded to try prying them apart, yet the wolf writhe and bucked and tried to throw him off. 'I need help here!' he barked to the others.

((Angel Beats. AND IT IS THE BEST!!!))

Natsuko flew over to Nathan and reached out her hand, "Grab on!" She yelled.

((It is really good. It gets a bit too feely for my taste but it picks up))

Zeke gave the angel a wolfy grin, "See? Who says wishing doesn't make things come true", he said with a bark. He had no idea how to kill huge god foxes but he had a good idea. Zeke lunged forward and plunged his claws into the beasts chest, hoping to grab it's heart. He was only met with what felt like a steel cage. He looked up at the beast and gulped.

Kaede crossed her arms and looked away from Dylan. Oh, yeah, every non-human had amazing powers that could be used for whatever the hell they wanted. It almost seemed like the general human attitude. She told herself firmly that still, there was no point in being fussy, and Dylan had a point with the hiding thing. She was about to turn around and apologize when she heard seven distinctive clicks and a creak. "Whoa, wh-" she walked up cautiously to the staircase and whistled. "Ho-lee." She suddenly thought back to every horror movie she'd ever seen. Wasn't it always like this? The heroes would find some suspicious place to escape the current horror only to get killed by a giant basement centipede or some other inexplicable weird thing. Whatever-it-was roared from the direction of the gym and she winced. A giant basement centipede was starting to look like the better option. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get moving." She whipped two pairs of scissors out of her jacket pockets and tried to strike a cool pose.