MendezLightning

INFERNO HIGH - PERFECT TIME TO JOIN!

Inferno High, a prestigious academy, available to only the most gifted and richest of young, humanoid monsters.

You thought human high school was bad? Imagine a high school filled with monsters, powers, witches and beasts. Yet something seems off when it comes to Heracles High, and you turn out to be one of the unlucky ones that end up finding out...

Rules:

1) No moding, godmoding or powerplaying.

2) Three characters max.

3) Fights are cool, but remember - not in the halls.

4) Romance must be pg-13.

5) Put the word monster in the other section on your form.

6) No one is omnipotent.

7) No one's perfect.

8) Improper behaviour won't be tolerated (e.g. real life racism, not in game or directing singling out characters for no reasons).

9) If your character is killed, you can make a new one, or bring a minor character forward into major-dom.

10) If we started the RP without enough characters, the existing players can make more - I'll alert you of the changes in character maximums.

Forms:

Username:

Character name:

Species:

Powers:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

Edited by MendezLightning

CHARACTERS

Username: MendezLightning

Character name: Nathan Airgetlamh

Species: Tuatha Dé Danann

Powers: Extremely quick and agile. Can control his metal gauntlets to form weapons. Can use limited magic when reading magical texts.

Looks: He is 5'10" tall and slender, with pale, marble-like skin. He has golden eyes and white-yellow hair. He always wears enchanted, metal gauntlets that look like they were made from a thousand broken shards of metal, glued together. http://i44.tinypic.com/2lo2877.jpg

Personality: He's a nice guy, who gets on with most people, and isn't very shy, unless he's around his overbearing and pushy father, Nuada, so he never invites anyone to his home. He's proud of his Irish heritage, even if others mock him for it. He's very defensive of his friends.

Other: He speaks perfect Gaelic, ancient Celtic and Irish.

Username: MendezLightning

Character name: Dylan Pagan

Species: Human

Powers: He is good with lateral thinking. A keen swimmer.

Looks: He has short, brown hair and blue eyes, with broad swimmers shoulders and stands at 6'0”. He has an aquiline nose and a strong jaw, and slightly tanned skin.

Personality: He’s kind of a quiet guy, and mostly keeps to himself. He prefers to swim than talk. To be frank, he’d rather be invisible than anything else - he just wants to get through high school, get a swimming scholarship to college and compete in the Olympics.

Other: He’s a quarter Native American and a quarter Italian. He speaks basic Italian.

Username: ktav13

Character name: Carola Alvena

Species: Human

Powers: She's pretty quick and has high endurance

Looks: Auburn hair in a short style, not past her chin. she usually dresses pretty tomboyish, Jeans, tee-shirt, a jacket and some kind of accessory. Sometimes she wears goggles or even a tail. She's near-sighted and so has glasses. She's about 5'5, pale, with blue eyes and freckles.

Personality: She can be very serious, but she can also be very quirky at times, depending on who you are she'll behave differently. If you're her friend you'll find that no matter the situation she'll be by your side, even if she's terrified. If you're not her friend... well expect the cold shoulder and silent treatment.

Other: "The only monster is mankind". In previous schools she was very largely involved in groups such as anti-bullying and safe spaces. She was also in Track and Volleyball. She's a little bit scared of the dark, and very scared of thunderstorms. Random side info on her name; Carola is an Italian name, derived from the name Carolus which is the Latin form of the name Charles.

Username: ktav13

Character name: Aidrian Cabrera

Species: Vampire

Powers: He's very fast and agile. He also seems to have picked up the ability to transform into a cat along the way; why, however, we may never know.

Looks: The boy to the left

Personality: He can be pretty quiet, serious and cold and he tends to be very distant. He doesn't want to lose people so he doesn't let them get close.

Other: He hates himself a lot for becoming a monster. He blames himself entirely, and if it wasn't for the immortality he probably would have already done himself in. He plays piano, and violin and speaks and array of different languages.

Username: padfoot

Character name: Ezekiel Warr

Species: Skinwalker

Powers: voice mimicry, enhanced senses, ghost sense, spectral interaction, other ghostly banish-y stuff, aura magic and humanoid wolf form.

Looks:human wolf

Personality: do you mind If I rp this out. I can develop characters better like this.

Other: Doesn't really think what he is counts as a monster. He sees it as a superior human.

Username: Drako_tamer (I prefer to be called Drako)

Character name: Zlokoban, usually just called Zloko

Species: Trojan horse virus, Cybermorph (Basically, a program that can leave the digital realm.)

Powers: Can copy someone's appearance and speech pattern almost perfectly (imperfections include: large, white eyes with a single black pixel for a pupil, pointy ears, claws a long neck and occasionally his marking and a large mouth), infect others with a corruptive substance that causes temporary madness (takes a good 20 minutes to set in and up to a week to leave in normal doses and without treatment), temporarily copy powers (this is imperfect as he can get hurt by his own new powers)

Looks: In his true form, Zloko is a reptile-esque creature who is about 6'4. He's almost like a silhouette in the sense that he's a nearly pitch black, shadowy creature. He constantly drips with corruption, and looks like he's always melting away. In the cyber realm, he can control this. He has a very long, lanky structure with disproportionately long claws to boot. He has a round, snake-like head with a slightly upturned tip, large, sketchy white eyes with some sort of marking around the right one, three spikes on either side that he can move, and a large mouth with spiky teeth and a forked tongue. He also walks on two legs and has a large, thin tail. Basically this.

However, when he's in public in the overworld, he uses a humanoid form. Ironically, it's very pale-skinned. It also has spiky black hair, sketchy eyes with a black pixel for a pupil, pointed ears, a slightly elongated neck, clawed hands and a large, sharp-toothed mouth. As for clothing, he wears a denim vest with frayed ends over a bright green shirt with a black USB symbol on the front, black athletic pants with lime green borders and dark green sneakers. He also wears a backwards bandanna around his neck and a flash drive around his neck that's hooked on an old earbud cord. Basically this.

Age: 16 in cyber-years. However, he's technically immortal.

Personality: As a virus, Zloko is driven by his two primal instincts: corrupt and devour. His decision-making skills are driven by these two instincts, making him rash and violent when it comes to that. He's also very bad at socializing, and will usually veer away from his fellow classmates. Not because he's shy, but because he hates people. He's also made a name for himself as the school's dealer, selling small doses of his own corruption for folks to get hopped up on. He's also a very shady sort of guy in general, always looking for ways to trick folks. However, despite all things, he can be an incredibly loyal companion if you manage to get through to him. Get on his bad side, however, and he'll make your life a living hell.

Other: Fun facts about this monster: He came from a corrupt ROM hack of the arcade classic "Sinistar", and his name actually means "Sinister" in Bosnian. Also, due to his malicious nature, he will attempt to murder (or at least seriously injure) all who oppose him. I'll only kill off characters with permission though. Just know that, if fought, there will be blood.

Username: SoiledLove

Character name: Tsuki "Kage" Hisakata

Species: Bakeneko (Nekomata)

Powers: See here on Bakeneko Physiology

Tsuki, being a cat, instinctively has all abilities under Feline Physiology (natural, slightly more powerful than a normal cat's)

Matter Ingestion (She uses this to eat, natural)

Poison Immunity (Only few poisons, natural)

Enhanced Immunity (To a certain extent, I'm pretty sure all monsters have this...)

Necromancy (Will learn)

Jinx (Passive, weak unless angered)

Human Disguise/Shapeshifting (Duh)

Dream Walking (Can only be done when asleep, renders her vulnerable)

Ghost Lights (Harmless. Only used to creep people out)

Flight (Limited, can hover, cannot freely move)

Looks: Full Yokai (six foot tall on two legs, six and a half foot long, wingspan: seven feet), Half Yokai: A giant, black cat with a forked tail (two feet long, Half-Human (She also has a black tail that splits into two near the middle), Full human

Personality: Tsuki is quiet and reserved most of the time and makes scarstic remarks and comments the rest of the time. She's pretty cynical and enjoys verbally tormenting people. She isn't all that violent unless provoked, otherwise she can keep her cool very well. She's usually smiling evilly

Other: Tsuki hates humans.

Username: SL

Character name: Kishamire "Koko" Hisakata

Species: Bakeneko (Maneki neko)

Powers: See Tsuki for info

Feline Physiology (He's a cat, natural)

Matter Ingestion (Once again, it's how he eats, natural)

Luck Bestowal (Currently passive, weak)

Enhanced Immunity (Same as all monsters...)

Looks: Yokai: Large, pure white cat with a collar and golden tag that has '福' written on it, Human, Half Human: Same as human, but he has the ears, tail and teeth of a cat as well as his collar

Personality: Kishamire is a cheerful, optimistic and curious yokai. He's generally out-going, though he can sometimes be shy, and easy to make friends with. He's incredibly loyal to his friends and, while it seems he's naive and gullible, its impossible to trick him.

Other: Kishamire doesn't usually fight.

Username: Drako_tamer (I prefer to be called Drako)

Character name: Zlokoban, usually just called Zloko

Species: Trojan horse virus, Cybermorph (Basically, a program that can leave the digital realm.)

Powers: Can copy someone's appearance and speech pattern almost perfectly (imperfections include: large, white eyes with a single black pixel for a pupil, pointy ears, claws a long neck and occasionally his marking and a large mouth), infect others with a corruptive substance that causes temporary madness (takes a good 20 minutes to set in and up to a week to leave in normal doses and without treatment), temporarily copy powers (this is imperfect as he can get hurt by his own new powers)

Looks: In his true form, Zloko is a reptile-esque creature who is about 6'4. He's almost like a silhouette in the sense that he's a nearly pitch black, shadowy creature. He constantly drips with corruption, and looks like he's always melting away. In the cyber realm, he can control this. He has a very long, lanky structure with disproportionately long claws to boot. He has a round, snake-like head with a slightly upturned tip, large, sketchy white eyes with some sort of marking around the right one, three spikes on either side that he can move, and a large mouth with spiky teeth and a forked tongue. He also walks on two legs and has a large, thin tail. Basically this.

However, when he's in public in the overworld, he uses a humanoid form. Ironically, it's very pale-skinned. It also has spiky black hair, sketchy eyes with a black pixel for a pupil, pointed ears, a slightly elongated neck, clawed hands and a large, sharp-toothed mouth. As for clothing, he wears a denim vest with frayed ends over a bright green shirt with a black USB symbol on the front, black athletic pants with lime green borders and dark green sneakers. He also wears a backwards bandanna around his neck and a flash drive around his neck that's hooked on an old earbud cord. Basically this.

Age: 16 in cyber-years. However, he's technically immortal.

Personality: As a virus, Zloko is driven by his two primal instincts: corrupt and devour. His decision-making skills are driven by these two instincts, making him rash and violent when it comes to that. He's also very bad at socializing, and will usually veer away from his fellow classmates. Not because he's shy, but because he hates people. He's also made a name for himself as the school's dealer, selling small doses of his own corruption for folks to get hopped up on. He's also a very shady sort of guy in general, always looking for ways to trick folks. However, despite all things, he can be an incredibly loyal companion if you manage to get through to him. Get on his bad side, however, and he'll make your life a living hell.

Other: Fun facts about this monster: He came from a corrupt ROM hack of the arcade classic "Sinistar", and his name actually means "Sinister" in Bosnian. Also, due to his malicious nature, he will attempt to murder (or at least seriously injure) all who oppose him. I'll only kill off characters with permission though. Just know that, if fought, there will be blood.

Edited by Drako_tamer

Username: padfoot

Character name: Ezekiel Warr

Species: Skinwalker

Powers: voice mimicry, enhanced senses, ghost sense, spectral interaction, other ghostly banish-y stuff, aura magic and humanoid wolf form.

Looks:human wolf

Personality: do you mind If I rp this out. I can develop characters better like this.

Other: Doesn't really think what he is counts as a monster. He sees it as a superior human.

Character name: Tsuki "Kage" Hisakata

Species: Bakeneko (Nekomata)

Powers: See here on Bakeneko Physiology

Tsuki, being a cat, instinctively has all abilities under Feline Physiology (natural, slightly more powerful than a normal cat's)

Matter Ingestion (She uses this to eat, natural)

Poison Immunity (Only few poisons, natural)

Enhanced Immunity (To a certain extent, I'm pretty sure all monsters have this...)

Necromancy (Will learn)

Jinx (Passive, weak unless angered)

Human Disguise/Shapeshifting (Duh)

Dream Walking (Can only be done when asleep, renders her vulnerable)

Ghost Lights (Harmless. Only used to creep people out)

Flight (Limited, can hover, cannot freely move)

Looks: Full Yokai (six foot tall on two legs, six and a half foot long, wingspan: seven feet), Half Yokai: A giant, black cat with a forked tail (two feet long, Half-Human (She also has a black tail that splits into two near the middle), Full human

Personality: Tsuki is quiet and reserved most of the time and makes scarstic remarks and comments the rest of the time. She's pretty cynical and enjoys verbally tormenting people. She isn't all that violent unless provoked, otherwise she can keep her cool very well. She's usually smiling evilly

Other: Tsuki hates humans.

Character name: Kishamire "Koko" Hisakata

Species: Bakeneko (Maneki neko)

Powers: See Tsuki for info

Feline Physiology (He's a cat, natural)

Matter Ingestion (Once again, it's how he eats, natural)

Luck Bestowal (Currently passive, weak)

Enhanced Immunity (Same as all monsters...)

Looks: Yokai: Large, pure white cat with a collar and golden tag that has '福' written on it, Human, Half Human: Same as human, but he has the ears, tail and teeth of a cat as well as his collar

Personality: Kishamire is a cheerful, optimistic and curious yokai. He's generally out-going, though he can sometimes be shy, and easy to make friends with. He's incredibly loyal to his friends and, while it seems he's naive and gullible, its impossible to trick him.

Other: Kishamire doesn't usually fight.

Edited by SoiledLove

(padfoot - APPROVED

Drako - you need to make your character's appearance more human, and make him a bit less powerful - he's a bit too godlike to be a high school student

SL - you need to specify your characters' powers: the wiki page has tons of powers, and you can't have them all)

((I figured that I was making him a bit too powerful, and I fixed it, but I'm a bit reluctant to change his appearance. I worked hard on the design, and this is a high school for monsters. If we need to talk this out, we can take it to PM.))

((

Username: Shadowwolf6

Character name: Silke Dale

Species: Asrai

Powers: Fairly similar to a mermaid. Whilst out of water appears like a normal human, but she gains a tail when in it. Asrai have a... fatal... allergic reaction to sunlight, a bit like vampires. Asrai are generally only female, and never appear to age much beyond a teenager sort of form.

Looks: Her tail is long, silvery-blue.

Face Tail

Personality: RP'd

Other: Don't think so...

))

Edited by Shadowwolf6

((Isn't this a bit like Fantasy High... I liked the name Heracles High better x'3 Joining!))

((actually, it's kind of a reboot of my old RP, Castle Hydra, which turned out to be crazily successful, even though the story spanned a few days. And awesome biggrin.gif

And Shadowolf - you're approved biggrin.gif))

Username: popcorncat11

Character name: Ronnie Corbin Dawson.

Species: Vampire.

Powers: Pain manipulation. The power to manipulate physical and mental pain. A variation of Emotion Manipulation. (He is very inexperienced and can only cause minor pain at the moment.)

Looks: http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g377/i...zps0075e548.jpg

Personality: Ronnie is a very outgoing person. He isn't well liked by many people, but he doesn't care what most of them think. He is a very laid back person and is very protective of the people he loves. Especially the people who love him and understand him. Ronnie loves singing, it’s been his dream to be a musician since junior high. He is also much of a romantic and a flirt. He has a shell around his heart though, he is afraid to truly love. The only love he has ever really known has been meaningless.

Other:

Edited by popcorncat11

((beast creation is too powerful: it needs to be a power that you could imagine a young, inexperienced monster using))

((Okay xd.png Gimme a minute, I have used that for all my rps so far *goes to the interwebs*))

((I knew this was Hydra smile.gif Wish next generation went somewhere with my character though, Emerald kinda bailed on me))

((mipuppy: sure, but can you not make a damsel in distress character?

and padfoot, yeah, i know what you mean, as much as i wanted it to go well, i feel like it would always just go back to the original generation, and have nothing to do with the kids :/ ))

((Am I the only one who looked at Popcorn's character and picked up a slight Falling in Reverse reference? Anyway, I edited my post as needed, so hopefully I'll get accepted now.))

((Shadow: Probably because I subconsciously draw on outside sources for inspiration. Apparently Jeff the Killer was one of them this time. XP

Popcorn: Yeah, I noticed. xd.png

I think we need an OOC thread.))

Edited by Drako_tamer

((*just quietly stalks the thread* .w. I'msoexcitedomg

^I agree))

Edited by ktav13

((popcorn and drako - APPROVED biggrin.gif

AND IT BEGINS))

Stepping into the new year was hopefully going to be like stepping into a new pair of trousers: different yet warmly familiar. Yeah ... the analogy was lost on Nathan as well, but he kept walking through the hall, he kept smiling and he kept on keeping on. This year was going to be another chance to join as many clubs and societies as he could sink his teeth into, and he was hoping for a good year of extra-curriculars.

Dylan, however, didn't seem as happy to be here. Everyone seemed so weird, even before he had crossed the threshold of the school. The kids acted weird, looked weird and spoke weird - he could have sworn he heard two kids speaking to each other in Latin. The sooner he got a free period and could get into the pool, the better ...

((OOC: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=36&t=151987 ))