MendezLightning

INFERNO HIGH - PERFECT TIME TO JOIN!

((me too :/ ))

"Sort of incredibly terrible," she replied. Carola swung a leg casually, but really didn't make any effort to actually swing, resting her cheek on the chain of the swing. "You look like you could say the same," she said.

Aidrian stood up and stretched, giving Dylan a very cat-like, lazy yawn. Even as a cat his teeth seemed to be a bit sharper... The black feline didn't even have a chance to jump from the sill, as he was suddenly barreled over by another cat. Hissing he bounded to his feet, slipping back into his human form - though he teeth stayed put in a snarl and his pupils tiny slits.

He growled to himself a bit more as he realized it was none-other than Kishamire who'd knocked him over. 'I should've guessed..'

Dylan practically jumped out of his skin, as the other cat barreled into Aidrian and threw himself across the room. He then realised that he had taken off his underwear, and his shorts were very loose. Jumping up again, he tucked his ... stuff back into his shorts and sat, wondering if Aidrian was going to start a fight in his dorm room. He hoped not. 'Heeyyy, Kishamire, whatcha doing here?'

Nathan smiled sadly. 'You'd be surprised ... My father is ... overbearing ... kind of ... Getting something wrong or doing something my way instead of his immediately warrants an ... interrogation and a punishment. Because being different or individual ... is a crime.' He sighed and kicked off, swinging. 'But it could be worse ... I could be a cadaver pinned to a school building.' He looked back, wear a police officer was guarding the place where di Milo's head was.

The girl frowned. "Wow. That's kind of really horrible, in my opinion," she said with a shake of her head. Carola couldn't imagine what it would have been like if she'd grown up like that. The girl had always been her own person, ever since she was little. She shook her head again. "What are you going to do?" She asked, looking at him.

Aidrian sat there growling, eyes locked on Kishamire. The vampire really didn't like him, so much so he was completely focused on him; waiting for his next move.

((Just dropping this here for whatever chaos may happen in the future d:

Username: ktav13

Character name: Lucas

Species: Angel

Powers: Flight, basic magic - he can tuck his wings into his back, he can also turn his feathers into needles and make them explode

Looks: Ginger, pale skin with freckles, sharp blue eyes. Dependingon the state of ferality his nails will be more talon like and he will have more feathers on his body. I.e, from his wrist to his elbow, along his calf, around his jawline and lots around his ears. His wings and feathers are canary yellow. Picture

Personality: A little bit angry, very serious. Seems discontent with his present situation, and unfriendly. He seems to have a lot of pressure from his family as a whole, and often seems stressed about how his mindset is not like the rest of his species.

Other: He has sinned and been given a second chance, as such he bears a mark of 'redemption' on his wrist. As much as he tries to hide it he has an extreme curiousity of other species - demons in particular. He's supposed to be fufilling his obligatory 'one good deed' before he can move on with his training - or whatever.))

((Tsuki can come and interact with Zloko if you want))

A large black cat jumped onto the back of the bench Zloko was resting on. "What are you doing here, new age monster?" the cat inquired curiously, staring down at the monster with a slight sneer.

---

"I was bored, nya!" Kishamire said, becoming human and throwing a lopsided, silly grin at Adrian. "So I decided to investigate what the other kitty-" he pointed at the vampire, "-was doing, nya!"

'Well ... um ... hi, Kishamire,' Dylan shrugged. 'Crap ... a lot happened today, huh? First the murders, then the giant frickin' crab that attacked us ... It's like we're jinxed,' he laughed, but his laughter soon faded. 'Wait ... could we be jinxed? That's possible, right? With witches and stuff?'

~

Nathan looked away from her. 'Yeah, I guess it is ... And I don't know. I have to go some time, even if it's to get all of my stuff to leave. The most I could do is stay in the dorms, and hope that my dad will pay for me to stay there. He probably will. He'll probably have to ... Even in this realm, there are a lot of Children's Rights laws ...'

Zloko looked tiredly up at the cat, not even remotely surprised that it was speaking to him. This town was cruel and strange, and he'd kind of grown adapted to it. "Waiting 'till my foot feels less like it's going to be knawed off my body. How's your day been, sunshine?" he answered in a snarky sort of tone, minor pixelation running through his body when he tried to move said leg. He wasn't in the mood to be down talked by a cat.

'I need to get some fresh air,' Dylan decided, slipping on a pair of shoes and leaving his dorm room. 'Could I really be hexed? I mean ... vampires, giant cats, living computer viruses ... it'll be crazier if hexes didn't exist in this world ... right?' Then he noticed that a guy with two horns and a girl with metal hands started giving him the stink-eye. He kept walking, silently.

He went outside and saw Zloko and that black cat sitting together. The cat didn't seem to like humans much, so he hesitated. Should I go over?

"Yup! Jinxed!" Kishamire chirped as he followed Dylan, "If that's true, it's probably my sister's work of art, nya! I can only bestow luck on people, nya."

Tsuki sneered. "Great. Sunshine and daisies, NAM, just perfect. Hope your foot falls off soon," she replied sarcastically, "I'm just here trying to spread the misfortune since I feel wonderful. Can you feel the the love? You'll probably fall off the bench if you can't." She jumped off and transformed into her humanoid form.

'Seriously?' Dylan spat, turning around. 'Are you serious?' And with that, he marched over to the black cat girl on the bench and called, 'Hey! Did you jinx me?! Tell me right now, or I swear to God ...'

Zloko growled at the cat, his eyes flashing. This cat was pushing it with him, and he was in a bad mood already. "You can't jinx me," he growled, glaring dead into her eyes. "I've already been cursed by my species." With that, he got to his feet, wincing slightly as he did. Yup, still hurt. However, he wasn't keen on hanging around this bundle of sunshine any longer. Besides, he didn't wish to be caught up in the imminent murder of the human who was trying to start an argument with the jaded neko.

As he went to leave the park, he passed by Nathan and Carola on the swings. He wasn't sure exactly how Nathan felt about his species, but he knew that Carola, strange as it seemed to him, didn't really have any cruel thoughts towards him. So he waved at her, albeit shyly, before continuing on.

'Screw it!' Dylan kicked at the ground. 'I'm going to bed ...' he spat. Today really was not his day. He was absolutely exhausted, and the moon was already high in the sky. He needed rest.

Nathan looked at the moon. 'Wow ... it's that time already ... Um ... I should go ... Thanks for ... talking to me,' he smiled weakly and wandered off home.

((I knoooowwww, but without ktav my characters kinda don't have anything to do ...

Okay, who wants to time skip to the next morning. This is when shiznit's really gonna go down.))

((I think I'm the only active member left in this RP so... Sure.

I think you should open up the RP again. Maybe only for a little while, but open it nonetheless. This can't become a 1x1! D:))

((Yeah, I think I will ...

I know ktav is having some trouble at home, so she can't post a lot, but I think might clean out the character's bin too.

Let's just give it a day for people to respond.))

((Eeep sorry guys :I I don't have too much of an excuse, sorry. I am going to reply, probably tommorrow because i' real tired, but I feel bad for. Coming in here like "yesssss I'm going to reply now" and then not

Okay that's my ramble

//scuttles away))

((WOOOO!! You're back biggrin.gif

Okay, TIME SKIP TO THE MORNING AFTER THE GIANT CRAB ATTACK AND THE FOUR MURDERS OF THE DEMI-GODS.))

Dylan woke up with a headache. It hadn't been a good night's sleep, he could tell not only from his migraine, but also from the tangle of bed sheets he awoke it. He stank of sweat and could feel the how the sweat had drenched his covers. What was he dreaming about? It must have been something terrifying ... He got out of bed and had a hot shower and hoped it would stop his headache somehow.

Zloko awoke in the core of his computer, the anklet still firmly secured on his leg. He had decided that today was going to be a do nothing sort of day. After all, if that anklet only tore up his leg when he moved, then why move? Yawning, he opened up his e-mail, typing up a message to the man he had intended to sell corruption to the day before.

Mr. Plisskin,

I apologize for my absence yesterday. It's kinda hard to drop by for a visit when a giant death crab bursts through the wall, y'know? Anyhow, I won't be able to visit for two days. The cops stuck this tracker anklet on me, and if I visited you with it on, they would get suspicious. Besides, it feels like a bear trap is clamped on there.

Hope you're still alive,

Zlokoban

With that, he sent the message before going through his inbox and pulling out a hate mail to eat. Just how had that doofus gotten his e-mail address in the first place? Whatever, code was code, and code was delicious.

It was only Wednesday, and Nathan already had a black eye. He stung to blink and he walked to school slowly, without any enthusiasm. He just seemed deflated.

Dylan too was exhausted, even if he just woke up and was on his way to his first class: Biology. To be frank, with the amount of blue blood he had seen yesterday, he was pretty sure he was done with biology and dissection for a very long time.

((Yaaaaay it's alive :D

For classes do we just kind of do whatever or is there actually a schedule?))

Kaede pulled her beanie on, checking to make sure it was covering her second mouth completely, then nodded to herself and ran out of her dorm room. According to the article she'd read, some of her classmates had been involved in that giant crab incident yesterday, and she was eager to get the scoop from those people themselves. She hummed to herself as she walked towards her biology class. She spotted Dylan in front of her and walked up beside him. "Hello!" She chirped, then noticed his expression. "Oh. Didn't sleep well?"

((Well, there's this weird thing - I don't how it happened, probably an admin error - but all of our characters have almost all of their classes together, and pretty much nothing happens in them, it's so weird xd.png))

Dylan looked up to see the girl smiling at him. 'Yeah ... um ... not really, I was kind of ... attacked by a giant crab yesterday, and I was kind of struggling to adjust to my new school as it was ... I'm Dylan, by the way. Dylan Pagan.'

Nathan walked in sat far away from anyone, cradling his black eye.