MendezLightning

INFERNO HIGH - PERFECT TIME TO JOIN!

Zeke bared his teeth, "I'm to good for you anyway", he growled playfully, "But thank you, They should be where I dropped them upstairs".

"Carola?" he asked, his excitement growing. Quickly, he jumped back into reality, taking in his surroundings before fixing his gaze on Carola. Thank the programmers she was okay! Or, she seemed to be, at least. In any case, the virus had to resist the urge to tackle her out of joy, instead sighing out of relief.

"You're okay! I would've helped them defeat the monster, but...uh...I didn't want to ruin their fun." Zloko gave a sort of sheepish grin and a nervous chuckle. For some reason, he couldn't lie around the human. Why? He had no clue.

'Some crazy censorkip.gif ...' Dylan replied to Carola before Zloko burst out of his phone.

After another quick conversation with Nuala, Nathan looked and shouted to the others. 'Guys, the police are instigating a curfew, so don't go out tonight, okay? Including Zeke and Aidrian ... we all know about your nocturnal shenanigans.'

Suddenly, a pack of SWAT team members burst into the mall, laser-guides pointed at everyone inside. With a quick few words, Nuala got them to relax, and told Nathan that they all had to be taken in for questioning.

Zloko yelped when the laser sight was pointed at him, dropping to his knees. In truth, he wanted to kill them. However, he knew he never could. He wasn't built for reality, and as such, could only fight at full power in the cyber realm.

The virus feared mostly for himself now. He was a NAM, and was likely a prime suspect no matter the circumstance.

((I should not be writing at this hour.))

((xd.png In England, it's almost 11 in the morning))

Nathan hopped on the escalator, and rode it most of the way up. Strictly speaking, a lot of it was destroyed, so he had to jump the gaps, but it wasn't exactly a problem.

As he did so, the SWAT team began to round the group up, slapping a pair of handcuffs on Zloko. Just to be "safe". Dylan was dragged off Kishamire's back unceremoniously and pushed forward until he was out of the mall.

((Yeah? Well, in China, it's noon currently))

Kishamire shrunk to the size of a normal cat and darted away easily, Tsuki doing the same and following him.

'Hey!' an officer barked and he chased after the two cats, to no avail.

'Guys, don't run away, we're just being taken in for questioning ...' Nathan called to them, and stepped into the large, black police van and sat next to Dylan.

Zloko was unceremoniously shoved into the van, where he proceeded to hit his head on the ceiling. Whimpering quietly, he sat in the corner, trying to figure out how he was suppose to get comfortable while his hands were cuffed behind his back. After all attempts to do so failed, he hung his head, the mess of spiky black hair seeming to droop slightly as his worry, dejection and fear got the best of him. If asked, he would gladly admit, he loved to play with fire. However, he absolutely hated getting burned, especially if it was by someone else's inferno.

Zeke growled at the officers and refused to turn back. He was getting a bad feeling and his wolf did not want to settle down. This got his hands cuffed behind his back and lead to the van by a very nervous looking bunch of officers. He sat across from Nathan and Dylan and next to Zloko. He looked over at the monster and snorted, "whats wrong?", he asked, "Your depressed act wont make this any better or you any morecomfortable." His head was touching the ceiling and his tail was sagging over the bench next to him, "Couldn't your sister vouch for us or something?", he asked Nathan.

'Nope,' Nathan replied simply. Dylan shot him a look that said "Well...?" and he elaborated. 'She doesn't know any of you guys. The police have seen us at the scene of a huge attack on the mall, and we're fraternising with a New Age Monster ... they'd wanna have a chat with us. But it's not like we're guilty or anything, so there's not a problem,' he shrugged.

Dylan let his head droop back, hitting against the van's wall with a metallic thud. 'Ow,' he said monotonously. 'Great,' he sighed. 'I'm here one day, and I'm hit by a vampire, attacked by a giant crab and around four murdered demi-gods. Santa Maria ...'

Kishamire darted under the van and latched onto the bottom, using his claws and strong leg muscles. Tsuki, on the other hand darted off easily. She wast going to let them get her caught.

((Time skip to tonight. GOOOOOOOO!!!))

Dylan gladly took off his shirt and threw on an old hockey jersey and pulled on shorts. His hair was drooping, his eyes stung from fatigue and he had just gotten out of the Inferno Police Department. He had had to sit there in paper-thin, most see-through clothes so that they could check his clothes for stuff like weapons, wands, fairies, drugs and residual magic. Why a human would have any of those things - other than weapons - he did not know. He also didn't question it.

Nathan, meanwhile, swung gently on the swing in the park next to school. He didn't really want to go home. He could imagine the mouthful of abuse he'd get from his father in a rainbow of languages about how his son shouldn't have to be save by the Spear. Especially from a giant freaking crab. Especially with his gauntlets. And especially with his gifts ...

((No, the RP is closed))

(Um, she told you she didn't have time to join at the moment it was open, and you said you would save a spot for her until she could join... So I think she should at least take my place, since I've only posted like twice.)

((I'd let her, if it wasn't for all of the characters at the moment - if more people drop out, I'll let more people in.))

Carola sighed a bit as she walked back toward the dorms. Being questioned by the local police department wasn't exactly her idea of 'fun;' she was also a bit concerned about whether or not her parents were going to hear about it. The girl always hated dissapointing them. It also brought up several other things for her to wonder about. Did they know this was a school for monsters? If so why had they let her come here? And so on.

The auburn-haired girl came to a stop - as she was crossing the park to the dorms -having spotted Nathan sitting on a swing. The seemingly happy-go-lucky boy suddenly seemed very serious, and Carola couldn't help but frown. So, silently, she went over and sat on the swing besiide him.

Aidrian mostly felt very empty, or in other words just empty. After a bit of debating he found himself back outside Dylan's window again. This time though he didn't bother knocking or anything. The vampire just slipped into his cat form and stretched out on the windowsill, greatful for the late evening shade.

((So'p I'm apparently now in the process of trying to move out now. Which is greeeeat u-u dunno yet, but I might be taking another "break" from DC and rping....)

((Hope it all works out smile.gif))

Nathan watched as Carola sat down next to him. He paused before speaking, 'So ... how was your first probing?' he asked as he started swinging from side to side.

Dylan spotted the little black cat outside on his window sill and sighed. He shuffled it open. 'You can come in if you want. It's a pretty warm night anyway ...' he said, sitting on his bed.

Zeke finally got some real cloths on and stepped back out on the observation deck of his dorm floor. He looked up at the moon like he did every night. IT was kinda a ritual he did before he went to bed. at the end of his cycle, he didn't go to bed.

Zloko was sitting on one of the benches, looking quite spent from the day's events. After the police had tried to beat a confession out of him, they reluctantly gave up and let him go, but only after sticking a tracker anklet onto him. It was highly uncomfortable, and had spikes on the inner ring to keep him from moving around much. And it worked, movement was quite painful with the anklet. Fortunately, they had been kind enough to make it a two-day deal. After two days, they would remove the anklet, setting him free.

Still, that didn't stop him from hurting.

With a sigh, he shifted position, sprawling out lengthwise on the bench with his tracker leg hanging off. He was going to wait for the code to stop leaking out from under it before he went home. Maybe then, he could figure out how to remove it.

Kishamire spotted Adrian on Dylan's windowsill. He cocked his head, curious and then grinned to himself. Becoming a cat, too, Kishamire lunched himself at the black cat on the windowsill, aiming to tackle-hug the other cat in.