guy person

The Forgotten Island

(OCC: I officially despise Dabberjack.... He killed my fish! JK xd.png )

After Dabberjack had finished his fish he waddled up the tunnel to see what everyone else had been doing while he was asleep. I have got to eat more fish.... wait how do I know what they are called? he asked himself as he waddled up the tunnel.

Dabberjack waddled out of the tunnel and weaved his way through the "maze" of eggs and out of the cave. He waddled on down to the stream and across it over to a small hole with a sunstone trying to bust its way in. Now why would a sunstone want into a tiny little hole? he asked himself

(OCC: I'm just going to assume your somewhat near the cave)

Edited by guy person

Still in panic, I still squealed out of pain from that cut. The dragon that was trying to grab us knew he now could reach us, and gave all for it.

"Rascha... J-just make sure he won't reach you too." I said to her, knowing that grabbing her could be harder than it would be for me.

(OCC: prepare yourself for awesomeness....)

Just in that very moment Dabberjack saw something jump from the bushes, it was an elf! "Whoa..." Dabberjack had never seen anything like it, but of course it was only his second day of life. the elf drew back his bow and shot a few arrows at the the dragon. only one hit, but it was not fatal, and it scared the dragon away. the elf wandered off in pursuit of the dragon. Dabberjack waddled over to the hole "hi" he said as he noticed the two dragons in the hole.

(OCC: Aaaaand BAM. if your wondering, I let people play as elves, If they find the elf or the elf finds them, but the elf has to leave after a bit. And don't just say "OMG I FOUND AN ELF" every second of every day or I'll remove the possibility of being an elf altogether)

While one dragon suddenly went away, another's dragon face suddenly popped up. However, he didn't look like he was going to kill us though.

"H-hi..." I said carefully, unknown what he would do.

"there are more hatchlings over by a cave, I can take you guys there, and we can catch up then" he said while looking at the two hatchlings. he turned around, not waiting for a response, and lead them back towards the cave.

Sparsus was surprised, "Problem, what problem?" He ask nervously, he thought about throwing Cerise at a tree, but he didn't want to be rude, "I was just talking to Cream about," He was pretty sure he shouldn't tell her what they were talking about, "stuff." He said weakly.

Iktria was a little upset when Dabberjack left her, but she wanted to finish her food. When she was finally finished she followed, she spotted him looking in a hole, "Odd, why would he look in a hole?" She wondered, she saw a big dragon off in the distance, it looked scared. She was curious, but didn't want to mess with something that would scare such a big dragon. "What are looking in that.. Oh." Iktria slid up to Dabberjack and spotted the hatchlings in the hole. "Um, hi."

(OOC: EDIT: Whoops ninja.gif I will try to think of a fix...)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

"Wait... who are you actually...?" I said as he walked away, and Rascha and I slowly crawled out of the hole. I noticed that the cut on my head was still bleeding quite much, but luckily that other orange dragon was gone, for now.

Cerise narrowed her eyes. "You're talking behind my back, aren't you? She's influenced you, hasn't she?" She asked. She lowered her head in anger. "She keeps bullying me, calling me names and such."

She stalked off, upset that someone would do such a thing. She decided to come to good terms with Iktria. She wandered around a bit looking for her when she found her looking in a hole with a blue dragon she didn't know. "Iktria, sorry for snapping at you yesterday." She got curious and looked into the hole. "Oh, hi." She greeted, but not in her usual cheeriness.

Dabberjack turned around to look at the two hatchlings, Iktria, and Cerise "Well, my name is Dabberjack, the other blue one is Iktria and I think I have heard her name around... Cerise, I think... but anyway now that you know us, who are you?" he Asked

"Ah. I'm Anhrak... and this is Rascha. We... only knew each other very short, since we just hatched and were chased away." I said.

"Well, currently everyone is living in a cave that's just over there" he said, as he pointed his tiny wing toward the cave.

Iktria looked at Cerise, "No your not." And back to Anhrak, "Yeah, we have a bunch of eggs!" She said happily, "And pretty much nothing else." Edited by MasterWeavile898

"Oh... ok..." I said. I haven't ever been anywhere else than just that cave... I wondered if everything would look not too dangerous.

user posted image

Cream sneered at Cerise's back.

"Oh right, Miss Perfect doesn't know how perfect and goody-goody she is!" she called after her. She stabbed her claw inside of the rat to let off some steam.

"Stupid Miss Sheeny Shiny, when she's the one who pounced on me," she muttered.

<OOC: I know there's Moon Puff and Stars but I'll do them later. I just woke up. xP>

Volter headed out and stopped by the river. He wanted to fish but he was still afraid that he would shock everything. He sighed and laid by the calm waters.

Sparsus wanted to cheer Cream up, "Don't let her bother you." But the truth just slipped out like oil, "Though you probably shouldn't call her names." He immediately realized his mistake and tried to fix it with, "Unless you want her to hate you." He doubted that would help, "Great, now Cream is gonna hate me." He thought agitatedly.

Cerise suppressed an exasperated sigh and looked her straight in the eyes. "Yes, I am. What does it take to convince you?" She asked.

What did it take to convince her? I hope it's nothing too drastic. She thought.

"No your not, if you were sorry you would have searched me out as soon as you felt bad and said so." Iktria said calmly, "But you didn't, you waited until you happened to run into me." Iktria was not angry with her, but she did not want a fake apology.

(OOC: Onix, check my scroll.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

"Iktria, believe me when I say this, I did look for you right now. It took me quite a while since you seem to wind up in the most random of places.

But I found you and I want to apologize because I don't want to wind up on bad terms. Can you accept my apology?" She tried to supress her anger. So far, she was successful...

Iktria decided Cerise was telling the truth, "Alright, I accept." She looked around, everything looked the same, everywhere. "This forest is boring." She said, bored.

(OCC: OMG, you made Iktria, I want to make Dabberjack, but I need a male tsunami wyvern...)

(OOC: I base all my RP characters off dragons I own, I was running low on Cortonicas so I made Iktria.)

Lydia looked at Moon Puff, "Don't worry there would only be one deer and two of us. Besides were only aiming for a baby deer so it would be easier to kill then." Lydia started walking towards were she found the baby deer last time. She spotted it a few hundred metres away nibbling on some grass. "Over there." she said to Moon Puff.

~~~~~

Sapphire went outside to eat. Se found some nice grass and nibbled on it absent mindly. When she finished eating she went back to the cave and saw that some of the dragons had left. She went to the very back of the cave and curled up into a ball and went to sleep.

Cerise nodded gratefully and went off to find Moon Puff. She saw that he was with a dragoness and a wave of.. a strange feeling surged through her.

She didn't like that feeling... and it also made her not like the hatchling so much. She walked to Moon and shone a bright smile.

"Hello." She greeted warmly. "What're you up to?" She asked him. She decided to also give a smile to the dragoness, but the outcome was not what she intended.

Her smile was wry instead of warm and her narrowed eyes spelled, "Back off."

((MP can't see the expression she gave Lydia.))