guy person

The Forgotten Island

"Not everything is about looks, you know!" She shot back. She decided to give an example, with the younger one being just hatched. She pounced onto her, pinning her down.

She heard a slight crack, and immediately jumped off. "Oh gee, I didn't know I was that strong!" She was almost about to apologize when she remembered she was angry at her. "Serves you right." She said with a smile on her face.

<OOC: Edited my latest post. Was ninja'd. ninja.gif >

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Alatum looked over his shoulder to take one last look at the cave before heading off, but changed his mind once he heard a voice behind him. Looking back, he saw another pegasus! Just like him! But instead of being black as night, she was white as snow, and her mane was long and beautiful. He suddenly realized that his forelegs were shaking slightly, as if he was nervous, but he had no idea why. After summoning up the courage (yet again, he didn't know why he needed to) he replied to her.

"Um, hello. Welcome to the cave." Alatum said.

Feeling as if he should have said something a little more... nonchalant, he kicked himself mentally for not doing so.

Edited by Narath

Holmar nodded. Of course we can. Just ... tell me if you ever want anything more. You already know my answer. And with that, Holmar walked over to Stars' side to watch the sunset. *sigh* why does life have to be so hard on me? I guess I'll just have to be patient. The sunset was beautiful to Holmar, but still couldn't match what he saw in Stars Galaxy.

user posted image

Stars smiled as Holmar walked over to her. She watched the sunset, together with him.

~~~

user posted image

The crack had been Cream's head hitting the stone floor. She rubbed her head and sneered at Cerise as she got up slowly.

"So Miss Perfect likes to fight too..." she said, grinning. However, she knew that the older hatchling would just dodge her if she pounced so she shrugged.

"Later." She walked out of the cave. Hmm...maybe she should hunt for something.

~~~

user posted image

Moon Puff. The name had been haunting him in his dreams before he hatched. Perhaps that was his name? He saw two hatchlings fight, ending with the paler one walking out of the cave. He went over to the shimmery one. "Oooh, shiny." He tried to speak, but no sound came out. He frowned. Why couldn't he speak? He tried again, mouthing the word "hello" but still no sound came out. He sighed silently. Was something wrong with him? He could hear the others speaking...but not him.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

(OCC: forget my previous post)

Dabberjack decided he would explore the cave. Dabberjack weaved his way through the maze of eggs and noticed that there were many off tunnels towards the back. There was this one tunnel that had a blue-green glow to it. I might as well go in there... he thought. Dabberjack waddled into the tunnel, Other than the blue-green glow he could not see. Dabberjack had waddled pretty far down the tunnel, when he came upon an opening. "Whoa..." he said aloud, the blue-green glow came from the sunlight reflecting off the water in the opening. there was a crescent of land, and many holes in the top of the opening for sunlight to filter through. the water was flowing in through three large holes in the opening directly across from the tunnel. "Coolest thing ever." he said while slowly looking around.

"Oh, thank you." She said shyly. He seemed to be nervous for some reason. She took a closer look at him.

He looked like a gentleman... Whatever that was. She felt the need to introduce herself. "Well, I'm uh... Daralis, that's it." She was pleased at the name she gave herself. "May I ask your name?" She asked.

-------------------------------------------------

She gave a final glare at the pale hatchling. She turned around to a blue hatchling. It seemed to be mouthing 'hello'. "Oh, uh- erm hi. I'm Cerise. I see you're having some trouble. I don't know how to help though, sorry." She told him. She stuttered. She couldn't believe she stuttered. Never had she stuttered before. She blushed slightly at the effect this hatchling seemed to possess.

Troulce raised his head at the sound of fighting. For some reason, he decided to say sarcastically, girls, girls, you're both pretty. Now stop fighting before I have to get involved. Then, instead of laying back down, he pushed himself upright. Thank you, Aurase, he said gratefully, you will have to teach me how to bandage and heal wounds sometime. I think that it would be useful to know. And with that, Troulce wandered to the darkest part of the cave, and fell asleep.

~~~~~

As Holmar watched, he couldn't help but slowly put his wing around Stars, as if he were protecting her from the cold. He wished that he could stay here forever, even if it meant that their relationship would never progress. He was happy here, and didn't know when, or even if, there would be another time in which he would be just as content.

Edited by Shibadruid

Iktria quietly followed Dabberjack and he found a cool cave, "Ooh! Shiny! She said when she saw it and ran for the shiny wavy stuff, "Ack!" She screamed, the scream was magnified by the cave, and "jumped" back, "It's water!" She complained, "I hate water." And she crumpled on the floor and pouted, her little wings flopped over her face though and she screamed again.

Alatum was relieved when she seemed to respond happily to his greeting. When she asked for his name, he puffed out his chest and shook his mane a little, hoping it made hi look a little tough, or masculine, or something. Whatever it made him appear to be, he hoped it made him look good in some way.

"I am called Alatum. It is a pleasure to meet you Daralis." He said.

user posted image

Stars was surprised when Holmar put his wing around her but she didn't say anything. She could feel something warm within her...and it grew.

~~~

user posted image

Moon Puff tried to say, "It's alright." But nothing came out. He tried to squeal, squeak, yell, make any kind of sound! But to no avail. He looked down sadly. "Why can't I speak?" he thought. Unknown to him, he had accidentally spoken to the other hatchling...telepathically.

(OCC: I was afraid Iktria would follow Dabberjack, but anyway.... Wallah! Instant romantic scene)

Dabberjack Wasn't surprised that Iktria Followed, but kinda annoyed. "And here she is..." he mumbled. Dabberjack sat down and looked out over the water through the holes in the cave. The sunset is beautiful... He thought, he then looked at Iktria "Don't tell anyone about this cave" he said with a firm voice. he wanted this to be a secret, but he couldn't trust Iktria.

Edited by guy person

Troulce woke up again when he heard a scream. Looking in the direction of the noise, he saw a small opening in the cave wall. Stealthily creeping in, he could see Iktria and Dabberjack. They looked somewhat ... close. Troulce raised an eyeridge. That's odd. I must be seeing things. Anyways, I'll remember this place. It'll be a good place to hide when others annoy me. And with that, Troulce returned to the pile of eggs, and went to sleep amongst them.

Iktria knew she wasn't the smartest, but this eemed really important to Dabberjack, "I won't." She said firmly and crossed her heart, "It's very pretty." She said as she gazed at the dreadful water, "But it's really cold."

(OCC: I'm still appalled that Iktria is afraid of water, WUT!...)

"Good" he said. he looked at Iktria Can I really trust her?... he asked himself.

(OOC: I know right? maybe *sighs dreamily* Dabberjack can help her with that. blink.gif )

Iktria scooted a little closer to Dabberjack, she was not sure why, but her stomach was tingly, and she was having trouble staying upright. She leaned on Dabberjack to help keep her balance and found she didn't want to unlean on him, so she stayed where she was.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

(OCC: It'll be a long second day of life...)

Dabberjack was uncomfortable whent she leaned on him, but eased up after a moment. I can trust her... he thought. "So it really has come to this... I like it..." he mumbled.

Edited by guy person

Iktria felt her heart jump when Dabberjack muttered something, but she had not really heard him so she was not sure why. "I like this." She thought dreamily. Edited by MasterWeavile898

Cerise almost jumped when she heard a voice in her head. It seemed to have come from the hatchling. "You.. You can't speak?" She asked sadly. She couldn't imagine what it was like to not be able to speak. "At least you can speak.. telepathically." She assured. "Can I ask what your name is?" She asked eagerly. A bird perched on her head randomly. It was an iridescent jade green. She smiled warmly at it's tiny feet resting on her head.

--------------------------------------

Daralis giggled and blushed lightly, though she didn't know why. Perhaps it was some sort of attraction, maybe it was just a natural thing.

"What shall we do, Alatum?" She asked, trying to make her voice sound proper and ladylike for reasons not even she knew. She blew a stray strand of her mane out of her eyes.

"Well um..." Alatum began.

Her question had stumped him. He wasn't really expecting her to ask that, and so he struggled to think of something for a few moments.

"Are you perhaps hungry or thirsty?" He finally said.

(OCC: Plansis... *Cough* Gollum... Gollum...)

Dabberjack realized that Iktria was afraid of water when she screamed earlier. He slowly moved his Barely developed wing over to the water and dipped it in, he slowly pulled it out so the water would not leak off. he splashed Iktria with the water.

(OCC: Plansis competesis... *Cough... gets smacked in the face for copying Gollum* well I might have just ruined their relationship, but the good news is that Dabberjack may have took a step in the right direction for curing her fear...)

Edited by guy person

Daralis thought about this for a moment. She was indeed hungry. "I am a little hungry, yes." She replied.

She thought about nibbling at the grass, but the idea seemed dull. She wanted to try something flavorful.

"Ok then." Alatum said. "There was some very tasty grass over there, as well as something round and red I saw someone else eat."

He pointed a hoof in the direction of the trees he was near earlier.

"Ack!" Iktria jumped back when she was splashed, it was very cold. She realized she didn't mind so much and splash Dabberjack with her tail before pushing him in. She followed and said, "This isn't so bad!"