guy person

The Forgotten Island

Holmar murmured quietly, whatever you want, Stars. Whatever you want. With that, Holmar wandered outside, keeping Stars Galaxy in his sight the entire time. Wandering over to the stream, Holmar took a drink of water, and wiped the excess off of his chin, playfully flicking it at Stars.

user posted image

Stars giggled when Holmar splashed water at her. She dipped her paw in the water and splashed back at him, giggling.

~~~

user posted image

"She's hard to miss," Cream took another bite out of the rat. "She's all sheeny and shiny. Her actual name's Cerise and she knocked me down just because I called her Miss Perfect," she explained bitterly.

Lydia woke up feeling stiff. She had had her wing out in an awkward angle and it was felling saw. She flapped her wing once to get rid of the pain and then sat up. Some of the other dragons were awake but most of them were still asleep. She looked around wanting to go hunting when she remembered her promise yesterday to herself about catching a deer. Lydia saw a new animal in the cave it wasn't a dragon but a pegasus. Lydia went over to it and said "Hi my name is Lydia. I didn't see you yesterday, did you hatch recently?

Sapphire looked at the black alt and said "I was born yesterday and pegasus's don't hatch they are born. My name is Sapphire. I know you want to catch a deer today but you're to small to catch one by yourself. Why don't you wake up one of the other dragons to go with you. Lydia looked at Sapphire and then realised that she could read minds. "Thanks for your help Sapphire." she said.

Lydia looked around and her eyes laid on Troulce. He can get mean at times.Thought Lydia but then she thought about how bad tempered she could be at times. He'll have to do for nowShe went over to him and nudged him to get up. "Come on, wake up. You need some exercise.

((OOC: Troulce is already awake, and eating. I have to go soon, though, so I suggest getting someone else.))

Holmar laughed, and nudged Stars into the stream, jumping in after her. I guess this isn't so bad after all, Holmar thought to himself, even if it's not called love. After all, wouldn't a rose by any other name smell just as sweet? Holmar enjoyed the simplicities of this play, not having to care about the future. So, he asked, having fun yet?

~~~~~

Trouce growled at the Black. Couldn't she see that he was injured, and currently indisposed? Not now, I'm busy. If it's something big you want to kill, find someone else. I've been injured, and won't be able to take down big game, with or without help. The prospect was interesting, though. Troulce wondered idly what it would be like if a pack of like-minded Blacks got together. They would be unstoppable!

Edited by Shibadruid

((OOC:Who else is in the cave that Lydia could annoy?))

Lydia was disappointed, no of the other dragons were awake so she sat at the front of the cave waiting for the next dragon who awoke.

<OOC: Moon Puff? :3>

user posted image

Stars fell inside the water with a splash. Striking out with her paws, she broke the surface, spluttering.

"I am now!" she answered, maintaining her soft tone. She flashed a smile at Holmar.

~~~

user posted image

The green bird peeked out from beneath her wing and noticed the dawn. She chirped loudly and stretched her wings, shaking her head and ruffling her feathers. She looked at Moon Puff. Was he still asleep? She flew onto his paw, in front of his face. She chirped again and when he did not stir, she chirruped again, louder. This still not having any effect on him, she gave him a hard peck. He awoke with a jump, temporarily scaring the bird away. The bird returned to him, cocking her head.

"I suppose I'll have to give you a name if you're going to stick around," he told her, rubbing his face. He wondered what name to give her.

"Feathers?" The bird just stared at him.

"Umm...Crestie?" She continued to stare at him.

"Jade?" The bird chirped and flew onto his head. He assumed that she liked the name. However, he still felt sleepy. Then, he noticed his tail for the first time. He brought it forward and held it in his paws. It seemed to be full of...energy.

Holmar smiled in return. He had never felt so energetic in his, albeit short, life. After thinking for a moment, he realized something. Hey, Stars. Have you noticed that we're the only dragons with wings? Maybe we could try flying. If you want to, that is. For the moment, Holmar dove under the water, swam under and behind Stars, and rose up, splashing water as he did so.

((OOC: Thanks Dream biggrin.gif ))

Lydia saw a dragon she hadn't met before. Honestly there are more animals in here then I noticed. Lydia then realised that the dragon was awake. Better go over and introduce myself. Lydia walked over to the Moonstone and said "Hi my name is Lydia, what's yours?"

Edited by 0023567467

<OOC: Umm...Moon Puff isn't speaking. He's talking to the bird telepathically. xd.png He can't speak. Also, how does Lydia know Moon Puff's name? They haven't met. And you're welcome. xP>

user posted image

Stars thought about it.

"Maybe. It would be great if we could," she agreed. Flapping her wings, she tried to jump out of the water but she hung in the air for a split second before falling rightt back in. She swam out of the surface.

"Maybe we should try flying on land," she smiled wryly.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

<OOC: Okee. :3>

user posted image

Moon Puff turned, careful not to wake Cerise with his movements beside him. He felt awkward having to tell Lydia that he couldn't talk.

"Hi Lydia. I'm Moon Puff and this is Jade, my feathery friend," he smiled. Then he lowered his eyes.

"I...I can't speak..."

Lydia felt sorry for Moon Puff. "Hi Moon Puff, you know it doesn't matter if you can't speak or not and you have excellent telepathy skills." Lydia then looked at Jade "You friend is a very pretty bird." she said "Do you want to go hunting with me?"

<OOC: I have no idea what type of bird Jade is...>

user posted image

Despite his lack of sleep, Moon felt that he could go hunting with her. Just for a while. He could feel himself exerting some energy from the orb on his tail.

"Uh, sure," he replied. Jade looked at him, somewhat confused, but she just chirped to Lydia. She could go with a few worms, anyway.

((OOC: Humming bird?))

Lydia smiled at Moon Puff and went out of the cave. "I was thinking about trying to catch a deer, not a big one but maybe a baby." said Lydia to Moon Puff. "I saw one yesterday and when there is one there's more.

<OOC: Oh yes, that could be it. :3>

user posted image

"A...a deer?" Moon gulped as he followed Lydia. How could they possibly hunt a deer? Jade flew after them. Moon wondered why her wings made such a strange humming noise. Not only that, she seemed to hover a lot before dashing over to another place in a twinkle of an eye.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

user posted image

Tsumi blinked open her bright blue eyes drowsily, unused to the harsh morning light as the sun climbed over the treetops. She scrambled to her paws and half-slithered half-stumbled out of the cave, enjoying the feeling of the soft grass under her paws. The young Blusang Lindwurm caught sight of Moon Puff and a Black hatchling who were also leaving the cave. Coming up to them, she smiled shyly and said telepathically, "Hey, guys! Where are you going?"

((Please ignore the previous introductionary roleplay from before. Also, please note that my roleplays are written in first-person (because that way it's easier to 'live' as your character) so please don't be too confused.))

I couldn't exactly tell how long I've been in here... but although I've grown a bit stronger now, I still don't like to get out of here just yet...

Over the past time, I always heard something else constantly moving... but it was awkwardly silent. I couldn't exactly tell what it was, but I didn't feel afraid with having it in my surroundings. Instead, it made me feel secure. But since not long ago, that noise had been gone, and didn't come back, or...

I heard something else now. Something... cracking? That should be another egg hatching... but I don't know what I should do yet. But only a short time after, I noticed my doubt payed off. I heard another creature coming close, but sounded way different than what I've always heard. Could it be... *another* dragon...? Not long after, the cracking sound from close to me suddenly became a lot, followed by a very short squeal, but then went dead silent. 'no... no, please don't try me next...' I thought. I knew what this dragon was going for; lunch. I suddenly felt something flipping me on my side. It kept poking me a bit, but after a while, it stopped after a load roar was to be heard from the distance, and I heard the dragon that was close to us making a dash away from us.

I knew it was now a good time to geto uut of here, out of this egg. From futher away, I heard sounds of a fight that was going on, but it wasn't safe here right now. With as much as I could, I tried to burst open the shell, and only bit by bit, it gave way. After a few minutes of struggling, I could finaly get out, and saw that I was in a cave. Next to me were some pieces left from the other egg that had been killed, and on the other side of a cave, a third egg was visible, which looked untouched. I carefully ran towards it and poked it a bit. The egg suddenly moved.

"Quick, we need to get out of here." I tried to say, in our own language, to anything that was inside the egg.

"What... Why?" I heard something mumbling inside. With only a stump of my horns, I tried to pierce a hole in it, and could see the eye of the other dragon that was inside.

"There's another dragon just outside, it wants to eat us!" I said, and the other dragon quickly tried to break open the egg.

After the other dragon, which appeared to be a female ((to know who is who. Anhrak is the male, Rascha is the female.)), but with a different colour plates ((gray instead of brown)), came out of the egg, we carefully looked outside the cave. Luckily, it wasn't too bright outside, about the same illumination than inside the cave. Outside we saw a dragon, who looked much bigger than us, fighting with an orange dragon.

"Is that... our mother...?" Rascha silently asked.

"I... I think so..." I said. After being able to do nothing but watching, the fight just kept on, and eventually the black dragon matriarch dropped to the ground, without moving. The orange dragon suddenly looked at us, and gave out a roar.

"Quick! We need to get away!" I said to Rascha, as we tried to walk from a ledge to a climbable hill.

We heard the orange dragon closing in to us, and after a long chase, we became tired. Some trees helped us gaining distance from him, but it didn't make much of an improvement. After we saw a cliff wall, we noticed there was a tiny hole, just big enough for us to get in.

"Quick, Anhrak, in here!" Rascha said as she went inside the hole. I quickly followed her inside, and the last thing we could hear was the orange dragon bumping into the wall, and roared at us.

"W-what are we going to do..." I said, quite afraid.

"We need to wait untill it loses interest in us." Rascha said, although she didn't believe that that would happen anytime soon.

Edited by Anhrak

Volter didn't realize he fell asleep until he woke up from it. His energy was restored but his emotions weren't. He felt unwanted after that aggressive encounter with Troulce. He didn't want to go back, even if one of them loved him... love... he stood up and stretched thinking about what to do, alone.

Dabberjack got up and waddled over to the water. he hopped in but did not get out just as fast as Iktria did. I don't know what they are but I want to eat those things with flippers that swim around in the water he thought as he dove under water

Daralis shivered in her sleep. She opened her eyes and saw that whatever was keeping her warm was no longer there.

She lifted her head and saw Alatum having his morning meal. She yawned and said quite groggily, "It appears that I too am famished."

She stood up, catching her balance and trotted over to where he was. She lowered her head and started feasting on the luscious, green grass.

-----------------------------------

Cerise opened her eyes and perked up, quite annoyed that a group of dragons had surrounded the two. She nuzzled Moon Puff as a sign that she was going off somewhere.

She walked to the stream and drank greedily from it. She looked up and accidentally caught Cream's eye.

She turned her head with a frown, but looked at the other pale dragon she was speaking to. She shone a friendly smile to him and walked back to the cave.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

A greyish dragon walked up and seemed agitated with Cream. Sparsus leaned over and whispered in Cream's ear "Is the creepy pink-colored dragon over there Cerise?" He looked at her and she winked at him, "And why is she smiling at me?" He was a little freaked out, but decided to be friendly, "Hello!" He called.

(OOC: Sparsus doesn't flirt.)

Iktria watched as Dabberjack went into the water, it looked like he was going to catch some fish, she was a little upset about that. She decided he could what he liked and she'd eat what she liked, but what did she like? She decided to try the green stuff at the bottom of the water, she got back in and dove down, coming back up with a fairly large bunch. She coiled up on the beach and tried some, it was a little bland but she liked it.

(OOC: I know Skywing's are carnivorous, call it a personal choice.

GTG for a while.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

(OCC: DABBERJACK, DO NOT EAT MY FISHIES!)

Dabberjack moved against the wall and waited for a school of fish to swim by. many small fish swam past him but they would hardly fill him up. after a short while a somewhat big fish swam right up to Dabberjack. He quickly grabbed it in his mouth and swam to surface. "Yus" Dabberjack tried to say yes, but the fish muffled his words. He climbed out of the water and killed the fish. "Delicious..." he said with a mouthful of fish.

(More OCC: (((X_X))) <<---- my fishies after Dabberjack)

That orange dragon doesn't just know of giving up. For a long time already, he tried to do anything he could to chase us out. Bit by bit, I saw his claw trying to reach us every time a little closer.

But his last attempt went even worse. We heard him trying to smash away some stone, and tried to reach for us again. But this time, he could reach by my head, and left a bug cut on the front of my head. Out of both pain and surprize, I let out a squeal, and tried to back away from the entrance, but was already almost squishing Rascha against the end of the small hole where we were hiding. Now would be a good time for something or someone to save us...

Cerise turned around and saw that this dragon had a distasteful look on his face. She tried not to lower her head in being upset, and walked to him. "Hi, what's the problem?" She asked. She avoided looking at the other vain hatchling and focused on this strange one. Never had she made a hatchling have a look of distaste upon her besides Cream; she hoped that this one would not be the same. Perhaps he was since he seemed to be liking Cream.

Holmar nodded, and smiled. You're right, Stars. All this water is weighing me down. Grabbing at the bank, Holmar pulled himself out of the stream, and helped up Stars. Then, Holmar shook himself off, much like a dog would, and jumped into the air. It took Holmar quite a bit of effort to keep himself in the air, but over time he got used to it. Wow, Holmar said, this is fun! Come up here, Stars! And with that, Holmar attempted an aerial loop-de-loop, inverting himself so that the trees below looked like they were hanging onto the ground for dear life. Holmar smiled at this new, upside-down view. Edited by Shibadruid