guy person

The Forgotten Island

(OCC:

"Why do things have to die?"
why do you have to kill things? I was going to make him do mouth to mouth, but um... that chance was ruined...)

Dabberjack stopped pumping "hey, stop crying its ok..." he trailed off "... what? I actually didn't hear it." he finished

Edited by guy person

(OOC: Not yet, but he could teach her mouth to mouth sometime when Troulce is watching. Ah, reference. And I did not do the killing, I have the same argument as Sparsus, I gave Dream plenty of room to save Cream, but she didn't.)

"Sparky killed A dragon named Cream." Iktria calmed down a little, "We need to find him and make sure he goes away." She hoped that didn't mean kill him, but it might.

(OCC: Yup, I get the reference, I just think it's funny that you almost killed everything... wait where is Sparsus?... and Onix sent me a unicorn that can bring back the dead. so cream wont be dead for long...)

"Alright, we might as well go" he said as he waddled out of the Cave

(OOC: Sparsus is just outside the cave with Cerise. And I thought Dream wanted Cream dead.)

Iktria followed Dabberjack, her mind wandered, she would have to have him teach her how to save him if he was drowning, later.

Holmar nodded solemnly. Yes, he said to Stars, I did. I wouldn't have warned all of them in time if I had to target them individually, so I sent out a telepathic call. Sparsus will know who sent it, but I do not fear retaliation. Holmar walked over to Stars, in an attempt to comfort her. Then, he sent a telepathic message to Sparsus, leave. Now. I do not care what you have to say for yourself. You killed another hatchling, and that is a fact. You should fear for your life if I ever find you in the cave again.

~~~~~

Troulce's eyes widened at the message. A hatchling killing another? Troulce remembered how when he was being healed yesterday, he had seen a hatchling named Sparsus fling another creature into a wall with his mind. I should be careful, Troulce thought, but I should also fight him. What he did was unacceptable, no matter his motives or reasons. Incapacitation is much easier than killing, and Sparsus would have had all the chances he could have needed because of his telekinesis. Troulce stalked over to the mouth of the cave, and spotted Sparsus. Hitting him hard on the head while he was looking at Cerise, Troulce shouted, get down! You had no right to kill another hatchling, no matter the motives or circumstances. You could have merely incapacitated her. Now leave, before I have to make choices we will all regret. Troulce watched carefully, dropping into a fighting stance.

(OCC: well I didn't read every page, so I might have missed that, but now it's up to onix if cream is dead or alive...)

Dabberjack quickly waddled out of the cave and asked cerise "Do you know where this 'sparky' guy is?"

(OOC: In the OOC thread Dream said she had her reasons for Cream dying. The general defense for Sparsus is that it was a suicide by police type thing, where you act like you are going to harm a police officer and they are forced to shoot you.)

Sparsus did not drop into a fighting stance, "As I just told Cerise, I aimed to incapacitate her, but she chose to die." He figured they thought he was dangerous, "I assume you think I am a danger to you? I am not a danger unless you wish me to be." He waited for the inevitable attack, the dragon was smart hitting his head. He began concentrating, "I had actually attacked her before I was angry enough to try to hurt her, I knocked down a few trees and she said I was not attacking her because she was female." His eyes glowed, his voice deepened and echoed, "That was not the case." And he felled a few trees.

His voice returned to normal, "I see no reason t harm any of you."

(OOC: Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqZpX3QnO3g)

Troulce scoffed. You are ignoring the truth. You have telekinesis. You could have incapacitated her without throwing a tree at her. You chose to kill her. You are the one who killed an innocent hatchling, and you are the one who is a menace to this entire group. You are a danger to all of us simply because of your existence, let alone your proximity. Troulce hit him on the head again, in an attempt to block his telekinesis through mild concussions. If you do not listen, I will knock you out, and drag you far away from here. If you try to return, I promise you that I will kill you. Now, either you can leave, or I can make you leave. Troulce spat at Sparsus, and got off of him, shaking himself off. Edited by Shibadruid

Sparsus did nothing until Troulce called him a danger, "I can be a danger." He grabbed a nebula egg and smashed it against the ground, he made sure it was one close to hatching so as not to kill it, "I could have, but she would not have been the one to choose then. She said she wanted to die, I gave her the option, but I also gave her the option to live. And again, I could have made sure she lived, but it was not my choice." He was worried that being hit on the head enough might give him a concussion, but he was determined not to defend himself, "Just like I am choosing not to defend myself against you. If you kill me here it will be my own fault, not yours. I could defend myself and put it on your shoulders, I could run and avoid death, I might even be able to kill you. But I choose to do nothing. So kill me if you will, the only difference between this moment and when I killed Cream is that I would prefer not to die."

The dragon suddenly felt themselves flying through the air, they hit the ground and their egg was destroyed, they shivered and looked around to try to understand what had happened.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Troulce was shocked, it was not your choice, and you are not the danger? Troulce asked, quietly and incredulously. Then, he shouted at the top of his lungs, using his telepathy to project ever further, You think that it was not your choice!? It was always your choice whether Cream lived or died, but you chose not to acknowledge it, just like the fact that you are a danger to us all. You did what you wanted to, and deluded yourself into thinking that it was the only way. You are lucky that I am as forgiving as I am. Troulce walked up to Sparsus, and clobbered him over the head with all of his might, completely knocking him out. Troulce picked him up by his back legs, and dragged him, face down, into the forest. Troulce continued onwards till he saw a fine white substance, which he recognized as snow. Troulce chucked Sparsus into the snow, and walked back to the cave, covering his tracks as he went.

(OOC: Who says it knocked him out? (JK, it's fine))

Sparsus awoke a little while after being knocked out, there was a lot of snow. He stood up and looked around, Troulce must have covered his tracks. But that did not matter, Sparsus searched for the Nebula hatchling's presence, the new hatchling would not be able to resist his will. He located it and turned towards it, he began the long walk back, "Fine then." He thought angrily, "If it is was my choice to kill Cream, then I choose to kill Troulce." He walked a little faster.

The hatchling felt a presence, they turned around but there was no one there, she was scared and alone. She wanted the presence to go away, but she wasn't strong enough.

Iktria watched in disbelief as Troulce knocked out Sparsus and dragged him away, she remembered the orange dragon from earlier. When Troulce returned she said, "You just did exactly what he did, if he was right then you just gave him a choice, if he was wrong and he dies then you are a murderer. You need to leave."

(OOC: Everything Troulce said can be used against him.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Lydia sat were she was after Troulce had killed the deer. A message came through her head of Sparsus killing Cream. Lydia new that this message was from Sapphire, Thanks Sapphire. She thought back. Lydia went back to the cave and saw Troulce dragging Sparsus out of the cave, He deserves it on what he did to Cream.

Troulce turned to Iktria, and said calmly, I did what was best for the greater good. I only used facts. Sparsus killed a hatchling. Sparsus has more power than he knows, given the extent of his telekinesis. Power is dangerous. As for why I did what I did, just think about it. If Sparsus were left here, he would invariably make enemies. Where there are enemies, there is bloodshed. I followed the path that leads to the least blood of innocent hatchlings. I made sure that he would live, but only just. I am nothing like Sparsus. He cares about power and himself, nothing more. I care about keeping others safe, and eliminating all threats. Is that so hard to grasp? Troulce sighed. If all else failed, he would merely have to ignore Iktria.

"How do you know Cream wasn't a danger to us all?" Iktria couldn't fight, but she could argue quite well, "What if she had decided that since we all hated her she hated us? What if she had killed someone were she left alive, maybe Sparsus did us a favor." She started to cool down, "And maybe your right, maybe he should have just incapacitated her, but there are dragons out there that would kill a hatchling in an instant. You probably just condemned him to death. No you are right, Sparsus had the choice to kill Cream, and you had the choice to kill Sparsus. I doubt we'll ever know what choice you really made." She accused.

Sparsus saw the forest on the horizon, at least he hoped it was the right one. But then he saw something else in between him and the forest, there was an Ice dragon, he tried to hide but it had spotted him already. He ran for a snow drift and it gave chase.

Volter decided to walk around he saw a nebula hatchling a distance away so he decided to say hello. "Hi there. I'm guessing your new huh?"

A new hatchling approached, "Make it stop!" The hatchling yelled at it, "Make it go away!" The hatchling looked at its broken egg, why had it been removed from its warmth?

(((If purple is the new nebula...)))

Volter almost jumped as the hatchling cried out, "Whoa! Calm down, your safe..."

Dabberjack turned as he realized Troulce had just clubbed Sparsus over the head. he waddled over to Troulce "really, did you kill him? or did you just club him and take him somewhere?" he asked, Dabberjack really didn't think that Troulce could be trusted, but he was hoping that he didn't kill Sparsus.

(OCC: WUT? Cream hated everyone? I don't remember that....)

((OOC: Ninja'd. Editing.))

Troulce looked at Iktria in an attempt to convey how tired he was and replied, I do not know how Cream would have ended up, but that it Sparsus' fault, not mine. You have seen, though, that even without telekinetic abilities, I could subdue Sparsus without killing him. If I had trusted him more I would have bound him and tried to reason, but I did not have that option, as he could have and would have escaped. There is no reason to kill a hatchling. Ever. It is unacceptable even under the most dire circumstances. However, neither Sparsus nor I can be considered 'hatchlings' any longer. We have both faced death, and decisions best left to adults. The difference lies in how we responded. However, Troulce finished, I know that Sparsus will live. If he dies, it will be because he does not want to live any longer. Then, turning to the nebula, Troulce said calmly, what is annoying you? Troulce picked up a piece of the fox, and nudged it under the hatchling's nose. Eat, he said, it will let you warm yourself up. Finally, he turned to Dabberjack, and said, I did not kill him. I knocked him out and left him far into the forest, so that he will not return soon. He was a danger, and I did what I had to, even if it makes me some enemies.

Edited by Shibadruid

Enya felt like she had been sleeping for years. She woke up feeling dazed, she got up and started walking. She didn't know were she was going but she hoped that she would find something tasty too eat because she was hungry.

Volter shivered as he noticed that Troulce was there. In fact he didn't notice any of them. He slowly backed up not wanting Troulce to get aggressive again.

Lydia walked up to the new hatchling, "Hi, you must be new here. By the way my names Lydia."

Iktria practically screamed, but managed to sound calm, "That is exactly what he said about Cream." She aimed her wing at the exit, "Now, you can go, or I can go find Sparsus and bring him back, if your allowed to stay then so is he."

All these creatures, the hatchling didn't like so many, "Make it go AWAY!" He screamed and ran to a corner. He collapsed there and cried.

(OOC: Redwing (in purple because I'm already using red) is Sparsus real victim.)

Sparsus was not sure what to do, but he decided to defend himself, he tried to pick up the dragon but couldn't, suddenly an elf appeared, seemingly out of no where. It climbed on the dragon and said something in an incomprehensible language, the dragon backed off and took to the sky. Sparsus was not sure what to think of this strange encounter, but he was glad to be alive. He continued back towards the cave.

"I disapprove, but He's still alive, thats the good thing. But if you Hadn't clubbed him then we could have have put him into one of the off tunnels at the back of the cave, one of them is bound be like a cage" He said. Dabberjack turned and waddled back into the cave. He waddled into his secret off tunnel and sat.

Lydia followed the nebula, "Hey, why are you so scared? I wont hurt you."