guy person

The Forgotten Island

Alatum tried to get down from the tree gracefully as Daralis complemented him, but all he managed to do was fall off his branch from overconfidence.

Daralis giggled in amusement and trotted over to him to help him up.

"That certainly was not planned was it?" She laughed.

Blushing from embarrassment, Alatum did not look directly at Daralis, fearing that she would laugh at him further.

"No it was not," He replied. "Was the fruit good at least?"

(OOC: Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep... YOU censorkip.gif ING PEGASI! I want to RP too! (I am just poking fun, though I do want them to go to sleep, I did not mean the part in caps.)

user posted image

Aurase coughed awkwardly, looking at Volter with confused eyes. Just a moment before he hadn't replied to her when she softly declared her love for him. What is he playing at? "Bond? Yes, I feel a bond between us." She stopped besides a small bush laden with berries and plucked one of the red fruit off of its branch, popping it into her mouth. She chewed slowly, pondering over what she would say next. She began hesitantly, wringing her paws uncertainly. "Well... Don't you think we're a little more than just friends?" Aurase held her breath, searching for an answer in Volter's bright yellow eyes.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Daralis nodded as she helped him up and trotted back to under the tree. "Are you coming?" She asked. She attempted to stifle a yawn, but was not successful. "My, I really am sleepy." She commented. She wondered about that random thought she had about Alatum. She closed her eyes and rested her head between her hooves. Edited by Onixthebunny1

Alatum followed Daralis next to the tree and laid down next to her. He looked up at the stars. There was so many questions he had. Why were they all alone? What were these feelings he was having? What did the future hold for them? Alatum gazed up at the stars for a long while, hoping that they would somehow answer his questions, before he finally fell asleep.

user posted image

Stars smiled as Holmar came over. She didn't say anything when he extended his wing over her.

"Good night, Holmar," she whispered. Then she closed her eyes and promptly fell asleep.

"More than friends?" Volter tilited his head, "Is there such thing? You've never said anything before. Just recently after I was cleaning you, you said thank you and something about a dove... I think..."

(((The power of rhymes)))

~{ Anhrak }~ ((this is for indication which of the two character is being regarded as the spectacted character))

The weather outside the cave wasn't the best. Even for what we've usually seen, it was very bad. Rain... and just when we already hate water so much.

I've been restless all day... I heard that my only brother, while already still young, was going to hunt for food by himself, but we hadn't seen him all day. Rascha, who was a dragon hatchling from another nest, had been living with me very long, and noticed I was worried too.

"...It's about Syth, isn't it..." Rascha said silently, while I constantly stared at the entrance of the cave. ((Syth is another original RP character, however his only role here is just a name)).

"Yes... and if it wasn't for this rain, I would've tried to find him." I said.

"Why don't we just go together. Only the two of us are still in this cave... nothing much else we can do than sit and wait." Rascha said, and she could hear my stomach rumble.

"...I guess you're right." I said softly. I tried to take a peek outside, but as soon as only one drop of rain fell on my head, I immediatly jumped back. Rascha laughed a bit.

"Come on, don't be so afraid." Rascha said, but while she tried the same, she also jumped in surprize by another sudden raindrop.

"...Hehe... you should do the same then. Let's just run for it." I suggested, and both at the same time, we rushed through the rain.

But we didn't have to came far untill we saw something terrible... A few meters, while between some trees, we saw a body laying on the ground. When we came closer, we saw it was the dead body of Syth, with a terrible wound at his neck and chest.

"n...n...no...S-Syth..." I couldn't say anything else. For a while I looked at him, untill we were disturbed by a sudden growl from behind us. Without thinking, both of us let out an accidential squeal, attracting his attention.

((if anyone wants to kick in at the roleplay, feel free smile.gif ))

(OCC: ignore this for now ^^^ I'm trying to work something out)

Edited by guy person

user posted image

Aurase blinked in confusion, wondering if Volter felt the same about her as she did to him. Of course there's such thing as 'more than friends', right? She but her lip anxiously as she listened to Volter. "Dove? No..." She shook her head, and had to suppress a small smile. "Love."

"Love?" The word was somewhat unknown to Volter but he know it was a strong thing. To think Aurase felt that way towards him. Volter felt himself looking at her while he blushed.

Troulce's eyes flicked open once more, as he heard chattering in the background. What annoyed him was that it was just two hatchlings, even after all the rest had gone to sleep. Shakily, he walked over, and growled, can't you just go to sleep? He sat down, rubbing his eyes as his eyesight was blurry. Can't you see that everyone else is asleep? I'd appreciate it if you'd continue this conversation later. Like ... tomorrow. Troulce growled again, and returned to his position amongst the eggs.

~~~~~

Holmar's dreams were strange. He was in a fully grown body, and was surrounded by others of his kind, but Stars Galaxy was nowhere to be seen. This worried Holmar, even more than the fact that there was a noxious gas flowing in the streets. Looking around, he saw the culprits, and gave chase. Running into a building, he remembered saying something menacing, grabbing something from around his neck, and then ... nothing. There was no sensory input whatsoever. It was almost as if Holmar was floating in the void, and couldn't see himself. Eventually, he realized that, in his dream, he had died. his muscles tensed involuntarily, bringing Stars closer to him, and he began to tear up. After another moment passed, Holmar awoke to see that he was fully crying.

Edited by Shibadruid

Volter looked at Troulce with confusion, "Sleep... but I'm not tired." Being a Thunder dragon full of energy means less sleep needs.

<OOC: Well, Moon Puff isn't asleep. He's just sitting quietly at the cave entrance. tongue.gif >

Troulce looked at him quizzically. Are you deaf and blind? It's night out, and I don't care if you don't need sleep. Everyone else does, and you're keeping them awake. Go to sleep before I make you. Troulce lowered the register and volume of his voice in an attempt to further intimidate Volter. He wasn't sure how well it would work out, but he couldn't stand it any longer.

(((Since this IS in his personality...)))

Volter sensed Troulce's annoyance of Volter talking at night. He felt uncomfortable and decided it was best to leave... now. Without saying anything, he gave a guilty look and bolted off into the darkness. He didn't like this negative feeling that Troulce gave him because it gave Volter a feeling of not being wanted.

((OOC: Yeah? Well this is Troulce's))

Troulce smiled, turned to Aurase, and said, now, I won't forget that you helped me, but I suggest that you go to sleep as well. It is in your best interests, after all. Troulce bared his fangs, and went back to sleep.

Edited by Shibadruid

Volter completely forgot about his talk with Aurase as he ran. Luckily the woods were large so finding a make shift home was easy. He found a large fern with leaves bigger than his body. He placed some on the ground and moss on top. With a large leave as a roof, rain wouldn't touch him. He laid down shivering.

user posted image

Cream opened an eye. She'd thought that she'd heard something run by. Shrugging, she closed her eye. It must've been a mouse or a rat or something. She went back to sleep.

Edited by Dream_Dragon