guy person

The Forgotten Island

user posted image

"I'm fine," she said.

"Should we help Troulce? I mean Sparsus has telekinesis and all..." Her voice trailed off.

Sapphire trotted out after Troulce. She had heard the whole conversation Moon Puff, Sparsus and Troulce were having and she was going to stop Sparsus and Troulce from killing each other. She walked out of the cave and went after Troulce.

Holmar thought for a while, then said, we can, if you want to. But first, I want to make sure that you know how dangerous this is. This could every easily get us injured, if not killed. But if you want to, I will stay with you throughout any danger. Holmar turned in the direction that he had heard Troulce run off. I think he want that way, Holmar said, pointing straight ahead.

user posted image

Stars nodded firmly. She wasn't going to change her mind. She sprinted after Troulce. She would get her revenge.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Sapphire saw Holmar and Stars, she walked over too them and said "Hi. Troulce hasn't started fighting Sparsus yet but he's getting close. By the way my names Sapphire."

(OOC: I got it!)

Sparsus was not sure what to do, then he remembered the Nebula, he started to pick it up, and found he couldn't. He tried again, still nothing. He did not even know which direction the cave was anymore. He collapsed, he saw a pebble near his face and tried lifting it, but he was unable. He closed his eyes, but he was unable to rest.

The hatchling felt the presence come again, but this time she pushed against it. It started to lift her, but she only got about a half an inch off the ground, "I stopped it!" She exclaimed.

user posted image

Stars stared at the white horse. She wasn't a hatchling. What was she?

"I'm Stars Galaxy," she finally said, "Sapphire, if you don't mind my asking, um, what are you?" She felt a little rude to ask the question.

~~~

user posted image

When Moon Puff reached where Sparsus was, he rushed over, Jade flying behind him.

"Sparsus? Are you alright?" he asked, concerned.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Dabberjack stopped pressing his lips to Iktria's and waddled a step backwards "Well... I better... go, Um... check whats up with everyone else..." He said and waddled out of the tunnel.

(OCC: the first kiss is always awkward...)

((OOC: Ninja'd. Editing.))

Troulce neared the spot where he had left Sparsus, and began to track him. Eventually, he came upon Sparsus' body, laying on the ground. Troulce shook his head t clear his mind of all extraneous thoughts, and said, I found Sparsus. He is resting. I believe the assault he performed on Cream and I has tired him out. I will move him farther away this time. Does anyone want to help me? Troulce planned to move Sparsus as far away from the cave as possible before nightfall. This way, Troulce hoped, Sparsus would not be able to get a hold on any of the hatchlings.

~~~~~

Holmar turned to face Sapphire, and said, we know. We're going to help Troulce. Holmar turned back to Stars, and said, I think I heard something. Troulce found Sparsus, and Sparsus is too tired to do anything. I think we can go back to the cave.

Edited by Shibadruid

"It came for me again, but I told it to go away and it did!" The hatchling said happily.

(OOC: Can you ask her name?)

Iktria watched Dabberjack go, she wanted to follow him. She stopped herself, he probably wanted to be alone sometime. Iktria went into the water to swim.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

"You know I already new your name." said Sapphire to Stars "I can read minds and for what I am I'm a pegasus." Sapphire heard Troulce say that he's moving Sparsus's body "Troulce found Sparsus," she said to Stars and Holmar "but he's going to move Sparsus further away from the cave."

~~~

Lydia looked at the hatchling and realised that she didn't know her name "What's your name by the way."

Edited by 0023567467

<OOC: Ninja'd. Editing. Done!>

user posted image

Stars nodded slowly.

"Okay, then. I'll be going back to the cave with Holmar. Nice meeting you, Sapphire," she smiled. But when she turned, the smile dropped. She couldn't get over the past few events. Everything had happened so fast.

~~~

user posted image

Moon Puff looked at Sparsus. He couldn't... He silently shook his head. He wouldn't give up on Sparsus. There was still time to change his mind.

If only Sparsus would believe.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Dabberjack waddled out of the cave and asked the nearest dragon "where is Troulce?"

(OOC: Sparsus is unable to do anything, at all, he can't move, talk, sleep, anything.)

"I'm, um, I'm," Redwing wasn't sure, but as she thought it came to her, "I'm Redwing, what's your name?" A blue dragon said something about a Trout, "I don't know who that is." She said.

Sapphire found Moon Puff crouching over Sparsus "Hi Moon Puff." said Sapphire cheerfully. "Is Sparsus still alive? Were is Troulce I don't see him?"

~~~

Enya was feeling hungry, she saw a bright thing on a plant. She went over too it and took a bite out of it, Yuck! Thought Enya. She spat It out and then started nibbling on some grass.

~~~

(OOC: Sorry Weavile, didn't see your post there)

Lydia said "My names Lydia and I think you were talking about Troulce when you said Trout."

Edited by 0023567467

"Nice to meet you Lydia." She looked at the blue dragon, she wanted to leave, "Is there somewhere quiet we can go to talk?" She said nervously.

"Where is troulce?" Dabberjack asked again.

Edited by guy person

Troulce picked up Sparsus and slung him over his back. I will take Sparsus far into the tundra, and put him in another cave. That way, he will most likely live, but won't be able to find us. I understand that some of you do not trust me, which is why I must say goodbye for now. Troulce walked onwards, into the tundra. He planned to go on until he could see the sun touch the ground, and then he would turn back.

~~~~~

Holmar led the way back to the cave. On the way, he asked, what's worrying you, Stars? You know that I don't like it when you're sad. Holmar slowed his pace, so that Sars could fully explain before they got back to the cave. By that time, he wanted the day's proceedings to be behind them.

Do I have to everything myself... Dabberjack thought. he took a whiff of the air "Someone, someone, someone else... Ahh there it is, troulce" he mumbled. he waddled in the direction of the scent Edited by guy person

Alatum flew quickly after Daralis, flying right alongside her so that they were neck and neck. As they neared the tree, he put all his effort into flying faster, arriving at the tree just before Daralis. However, this maneuver made it harder to stop, so he crashed into the tree, and tumbled down, breaking some branches on his way to the earth.

Sparsus was going into shock, the only reason he wasn't dead yet was because he knew that. He was shaking uncontrollably, his eyes were open wider than usual, he began frothing at the mouth. Despite his eyes being open all he could see was white. He had no idea what was happening to him, he could not use his powers, he couldn't speak, he couldn't feel. The only thing he was certain of was that he was going to kill Troulce, or Troulce would kill him.

"Well there are always the woods." said Lydia "No one would here us there." Without waiting for a response Lydia walked out of the cave and into the forest.

~~~

"Oh hi Troulce" said Sapphire. Troulce slung Sparsus over his back and started walking towards the tundra. "Why is Sparsus such a big threat to us all?" said Sapphire telepathically to Troulce.

Troulce walked along, and replied telepathically, he killed another hatchling, Cream Paler. This was unacceptable. Even more so was that Sparsus was trying to say that he 'had no choice' but to kill her. He has always had a choice, but he has shown that others must make it for him. That is whatI am doing. Troulce put down Sparsus when he felt that he was shaking. Looking him over, Troulce could see that he was going into some sort of delayed shock. Troulce put him flat on the snow, and placed his front paws on Sparsus' upper chest, in a 'T' position. Troulce shoved forwards, in an attempt to clear Sparsus' airway. If that failed, he would have to kill Sparsus. It was highly unlikely that Sparsus would get better on his own, and it would be less painful if Troulce were to just slit his throat. Edited by Shibadruid

Redwing got up and followed Lydia, "I have never seen so much green!" She said, looking around.

(OOC: BTW, the tree Sparsus crushed Cream with is not very big, he picked it to give her more of a chance to escape.

EDIT: Sparsus doesn't have a problem with his breathing, at least not yet, it's his mind that's in trouble. Troucle ripped it up.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898