guy person

The Forgotten Island

user posted image

Moon Puff had kept silent as the other hatchlings came up. He nodded to Cerise and just walked over to where Troulce and Iktria were arguing.

"Guys..." he said but his mind faltered. What was he going to say?

"Never mind..." Subdued, he just walked quietly to the back of the cave and sat there in the shadows. Why would Sparsus kill? There had to be a reason. Not a reason like Cream wanting to die. He needed to find Sparsus and find it out. He was sure that there had to be a deeper reason, a clearer explanation to things.

Troulce sighed, and said, I have two things to say, and I will try to make them clear, so you can understand my reasons. Firstly: what Sparsus said was a lie. He physically harmed Cream Paler, and did so with the intent to kill. I did not harm him any more than I needed to in order to subdue him, and remove him from the group. Secondly: I am not asking anyone to allow me to stay. I am staying here because I am trying to protect innocent hatchlings from those who are a danger to them, like Sparsus. If you do not like me, then deal with it yourself. Do not try to sway other hatchlings, as that would be cruel, underhanded, and inhumane. You may not realize it, but I did what was best. Did you not say that there are others that would kill hatchlings in an instant? Just remember: Sparsus is one of them. I am not.

user posted image

Moon Puff heard what Troulce had to say. He sat quietly in the shadows. While he was thinking about Sparsus, he couldn't help brooding over his inability to talk. Everything had been done with his mind, with telepathy. Moon hated to admit it but if Sparsus did give Cream a choice to live or die, if he did not want to kill Cream, then would he not have let her live even though she chose to die? Would he not have tried to change her point of view and told her to live life? There had to be another reason...unless he was a mindless killer. Which Moon Puff didn't believe he was.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Iktria glared at Troulce and followed Dabberjack back to their tunnel, "I know it's silly, but could you teach me how to save someone from drowning. In case your the one who gets the telepathic message next time?" She slithered closer.

"It's watching me, it won't go away! MAKE IT GO AWAY!" The hatchling just wanted the presence to go away, " Then she looked at the creature, it looked nice, "Can you make it go away?" She asked hopefully.

Sparsus reached the edge of the forest, he decided to announce his presence, he took the dragon that he was using to find his way back and lifted it in the air.

The hatchling was floating, "Get it away! Get it away!" She cried uncontrollably, the presence told her to speak for it, "It wants you to know its coming!" He was scared, "I told them! Go away!"

(OOC: If you were to run into Redwing on the street you would send her to a mental ward. And guy, you need to put up her sheet.)

Troulce raised his head when he heard what the hatchling was saying, and turned to the other Black. It's Sparsus. It has to be, who else could do this? I am going to go out to show him that when I say something, I mean it. Will you help me, since it seems nobody else will? Troulce sent a message telepathically to Sparsus, saying, let the hatchling go. You are only proving my point further. You are a menace to our society, and I will kill you if you do not desist.

user posted image

Moon Puff walked out of the shadows. Hearing what Troulce was saying, he jerked up. Oh no, not another fight... He didn't like fighting. He would have preferred it if they would just calm down and talk matters over.

He knew it was something that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

(OOC: It's a Nebula.)

Sparsus received Troulce's message and dropped the Nebula, "I have chosen to accept your point." He said, "If that is how think I am then that is how I will be." Now that Troulce had opened himself Sparsus was using him to track, but that was not enough, "You really should be more careful." And he picked Troulce up. He had to stop walking from the effort of holding a strong dragon at such a distance though.

(OOC: Everytime there is red text for Sparsus hum the Darth Maul theme.)

The hatchling fell suddenly, she was terrified, but the presence was gone, she turned to the nice creature, "Thank you." She said and gave it a hug.

(OOC: The nice creature is Lydia.)

user posted image

Moon Puff looked fearfully at the floating Troulce. Sparsus was doing this, wasn't he?

"Sparsus, you-you don't have to do this! I know there has to be some good in you, I know you're not a killer!" Moon Puff frantically sent a telepathic message to him. He may not know this Sparsus but he believed in him. He only hoped that Sparsus could do the same.

(OCC: and here it is... I don't really know how to do this... I'm just going to have to wing it... and by wing it I mean make not romantic whatsoever... until a moment later...)

Dabberjack looked at Iktria "I'm not sure how I know, but I think it's just instinct..." he bagan "Well, I think first your supposed to place your hands on the 'patients' chest and pumping with your fins" he said. Dabberjack demonstrated on a rock.

(OCC: I have another plansi.. *gets slapped again* ouch... but anyway, Just post with Iktria and I'll get into the mouth to mouth part...)

Lydia felt like she was being crushed to death by this hatchling. She wondered what se did to make this hatchling like her. Lydia patted it on the back and said "It's ok now, nothing will hurt you."

Troulce sent a telepathic growl to Sparsus, but he was actually quite pleased. Troulce knew that Sparsus' telekinesis worked like most actions: the more difficult it was, the easier you would tire. All Troulce had to do was fake resistance, and then Sparsus would quickly give out. Troulce struggled, attempting to return to the ground, but stopped just short of actually breaking the action. So, Troulce said out loud, speaking to nobody in particular, explain this to me. If Sparsus didn't deserve my sentence, why is he doing this to me? Sparsus deserved what he got, and deserves what he will get. Troulce lay back, still hovering in the air.

(( OOC: Sorry for not posting in a while! I'm going to be away for about a week... Someone can RP Aurase for me if you want to... ))

"Troulce says I am, so I'm going to prove him right." Sparsus said, "How should he go? Should I snap his neck? Drop a tree on him? Reopen his earlier wound and let him slowly bleed to death?" Sparsus stopped talking to the mute dragon, "Since Cream apparently didn't have a choice on whether or not she died neither do you, the mute one will decide how you die." Sparsus clenched his teeth and his eyes began glowing, he had to hold on to Troulce longer.

Iktria followed what Dabberjack did, her wings were not a strong as Dabberjack's but she was able to copy him for the most part. "This is easy, what's next?"

(OOC: Have him have her try on him.)

The hatchling was glad that she was not alone, and that the presence was gone, "Thank you." She said quietly.

(OOC: Dotz should RP Aurase since he needs her for Volter.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

"Your welcome. Hey, you must be hungry, why don't you go and eat something. I think I left some fish at the entrance of this cave yesterday. Do you want to eat that?"

user posted image

Moon Puff shook his head out of frustration.

"No! If Troulce says you are, you have to prove him WRONG! Prove to him that you are not a killer, that you value life. It's not too late to do the right thing, Sparsus. You have to believe in yourself for you are not a murderer and never will be. Please, listen to me, Sparsus." Moon Puff sighed.

"Don't do it. Don't kill him."

"Prove him wrong. That you're not a killer."

Volter was sitting back watching Troulce float. He wasn't sure what was going on but he was enjoying easedropping the mental chat.

Troulce shouted, no time to explain! Sparsus wants me dead, and will not hesitate to do so! If you trust me, follow. Troulce pushed with all his might, and sent incomprehensible telepathic messages to Sparsus, in order to break his concentration. Troulce clawed at the invisible force holding him up, and lashed out every which way. Eventually, Troulce felt a weakness above him. Troulce sent one last message to Sparsus. it's beautiful, isn't it Sparsus? Life. It is so full of beauty, but you must look at it the right way to see it. If you don't your own life gutters out, like a dying flame. Oh, and by the way, dying is not something I intend to do for a while yet. Troulce jumped, pushing off of the invisible surface with his hind legs, and reached upwards with his claws, parting the invisible cage. Troulce landed on the ground, panting. Troulce realized that he wouldn't have long, and so closed off his mind, letting instinct rule. If he wasn't thinking, Sparsus wouldn't be able to find him, let alone control him. Troulce stalked towards the forest, and broke into a sprint towards Sparsus.

user posted image

Moon Puff was tired enough, as it is, but he did not hesitate to follow Troulce. He had to stop them from fighting and make Sparsus change his mind. He had to.

Ugh, this would be so much easier if he could talk...

Lydia went to the front of the cave and bought back two pieces of fish "Here you go." She prodded it with one paw "And it's still fresh." she said to herself. Lydia took one bite out of the fish and then realised how hungry she was so she ate the whole thing.

(OCC: here I go...)

"Next is mouth to mouth.." he said, he waddled over to Iktria and pressed his lips to hers Yup, I knew I would get the chance... he thought

Iktria was surprised when Dabberjack suddenly put his mouth on hers, but she liked it. She pressed back.

"Thank you." The hatchling said again and began eating the fish.

Holmar turned back to Stars, since she had said nothing. Are you okay? He asked. I think I heard Troulce up ahead, fighting with Sparsus. If Troulce is better now, I think he'll be able to win. Holmar was worried. So much was going on, and he couldn't keep up! He only hoped that everyone, especially Stars, would be safe.