guy person

The Forgotten Island

(OCC: this was... um... totally my plan all along.... *I say suspiciously*)

Dabberjack wasn't a exactly sure how to swim when he was first pushed in, but he learned quickly "See, water isn't that bad" he said looking at Iktria. Dabberjack pulled himself out of the water and stared into her eyes.

Dabberjack stared at Iktria, Iktria was not sure why, but she liked it. Instinctively she leaned forward towards him...

(OCC: I'M NOT READY TO KISS ON MY FIRST DAY OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Dabberjack shoved Iktria into the water "Hmm... thats what you get" he said

(OOC: I was gonna have her trip.)

Iktria fell back, "Hey!" She said and climbed out, "No fair! I wasn't ready!" And she tripped him with her tail so he fell back in. She then went over to a corner and coiled up to sleep.

(Coiling up as opposed to lying down.)

user posted image

Aurase finished patching up the last of Troucle's wounds, letting out a small breath of relief. She blushed and ducked her head, returning the Black's grateful smile. "No problem!" she responded cheerfully. "Come by and see me any time!" She sighed as he walked away, and was taken by surprise when Volter abruptly leaned over to lick her raw wound gently. She sighed once again and closed her eyes, letting him caress her wound soothingly. Aurase barely noticed the spark between his horns when she murmured quietly into his ear, "Thank you Volter." Her voice dropped and she whisper without looking into his bright yellow eyes, "I love you."

user posted image

Tsumi shrieked unhappily as Cream Paler and Cerise started quarreling, and then it became an aggressive fight. "Stop it!" she shouted before dragging herself away, frightened. After all, she had no hind legs. She whimpered and looked back over her shoulder, but suddenly stopped, staring in awe at Cerise. A bright emerald-green feathered bird was perched on her head. Tsumi edged closer, more excited than cautious. She glanced at a blue Moonstone hatchling, who was mouthing something that she couldn't make out. "H-Hello?" Tsumi stammered nervously. "Are you okay?"

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Dabberjack climbed out of the water. He waddled over to her body and set himself down next her to sleep

Sapphire walked out of the cave. She heard a strange buzzing inside her head and then she heard some voices. She looked around but no one was near her. Sapphire shook her head wondering what it was. Then the strange voice spoke again and it was talking about grass. Who would talk about grass. She thought. The voice then started talking again and then Sapphire realised that the voices were in her head.

user posted image

Moon Puff was about to reply when another hatchling came out of nowhere. He bowed his head shyly.

"I'm...I'm fine, I just can't speak..." He looked at the shimmery hatchling.

"My name is Moon Puff," he said to the both of them. The green bird seemed to sense that he was sad and started chirping in an attempt to cheer him up. Not that he knew that, but he liked the bird's singing.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Daralis decided to try the grass Alatum had told her was tasty. She walked over to the spot and nibbled the grass. It was certainly better than the other grass for some reason. She looked closer and saw that not only was there grass, there were small flowers too. "This certainly is nice. Would you care to dine with me?" She asked.

-------------------------------------------------------

Moon Puff... That's a nice name. She thought. The bird on her head started chirping.

She lifted it from her head and set it on Moon's paw. "I think it likes you." She told him.

Sapphire went back to the cave to go to sleep when she finally realised that she could read minds. How cool is that. She thought. Maybe if I try to ask someone a question and they lie to me then I would still know what the real answer was. Sapphire was pleased with herself, not only could she read minds but she could also fly now. When Sapphire was walking back to the cave she tested her wings and realised that she could fly already.

user posted image

Moon Puff nodded, raising his paw so that the bird was on eye-level. The bird chirruped and gave him a quick, gentle peck. Surprised by the gesture, he jerked his head backwards but he smiled.

"You're a nice bird," he said. The bird chirped again, flew up and sat on his head. He giggled, his mouth making no sound. But even that could not bother him at that moment.

user posted image

Tsumi smiled reassuringly and folded her wings, which none of the other hatchlings seemed to have. Well, I don't have hind legs, unlike the others. She flinched, suddenly aware that Moon Puff and Cerise might have heard her thoughts. Smiling sheepishly, she shrugged and said telepathically, "Hi Moon Puff! My name's Tsumi." Her eyes widened in wonder as the bright green bird chirped cheerfully and flew to Moon Puff.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Volter heard the thank you but a growl in his stomach blocked out the last words Aurase said. He stepped back embarrassed, "All this work is making me hungry!˝

(((Lol, love blocked!)))

"I'd love to." Alatum said , trotting over to her.

He began to nibble on the grass again, but a red fruit in a tree caught his eye.

"That looks pretty good." He said, motioning to it with his head. "Would you like me to get it for you?"

Daralis lifted her head to look at what he was talking about.

The fruit did look delicious. "I'd like that, yes please." She answered.

user posted image

Aurase stepped away, recoiling in shock and disappointment. Why didn't he at least give me a simple 'thank you'? Doesn't he love me too? She bit her lip uneasily, blinking in confusion. Forcing a small smile, she ducked her head to hide the unhappiness that still lingered in her eyes. "Yeah, let's get something to eat." Aurase murmured, hoping that Volter wouldn't hear the disappointment that hung heavily from her voice.

He happy trotted with Aurase for food, "So would you say we are friends? We hang out a lot and I feel have a bond going on." Edited by Dotzrus

user posted image

By now, the sun had set and it was nighttime. Stars shifted slightly.

"I think we should go back to the cave now," she said softly.

~~~

user posted image

Cream didn't want to go back to the cave. Pah, every one of them must be just like Cerise. She was lost in the forest, anyway. She found a small overhang, just big enough for a hatchling like her, and squeezed under it. For some reason, she didn't feel like lying down to sleep - more like standing on one leg. Weird. But she shrugged, stood on one leg, which she could balance on perfectly, and shut her eyes.

~~~

user posted image

Moon Puff looked out at the dark sky.

"I think I'll go over to the cave entrance," he told them both and walked akwardly to the cave entrance. He looked out and smiled when he saw the starry sky. It was so dazzling...so beautiful! "Just like Cerise," he thought. Then he blinked and shook his head. What was he thinking? He just hatched! He rolled his eyes to himself with a smile and decided to just lie at the entrance. It was a good place for seeing things. Like the sky. The green bird had decided to stay with him. It chirped softly and went to sleep on his head, tucking its head into its wing.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

((OOC: I was just going to leave them there till day, but whatever you want. tongue.gif ))

Holmar blinked his eyes back open looked over to Stars. Had he fallen asleep? Replying softly, he said, whatever you want, Stars. Slowly folding his wing back to his side, he led the way back to the cave. When he reached the entrance, he bowed slightly, pointed his wings in the direction of the cave, and said, after you, Stars.

Cerise nodded sleepily. "I think I'll follow." She said with a yawn.

She lied down next to Moon Puff and promptly closed her eyes, but not before looking at the night sky.

<OOC: Stars....bad mental image you just gave me...>

user posted image

Stars smiled shyly and nodded. She entered the cave and chose a spot beside the wall near the entrance.

"Shall we sleep here?" she asked. "That is, if you want to," she added hastily.

((OOC: Great. I'm not sure that I want to know ...))

Holmar smiled sincerely. I would do so gladly. With that, Holmar lay down next to Stars Galaxy, and extended his wing over her once more. Laying his head on the ground, Holmar gazed at her eyes until he finally fell asleep, drifting away.

Sapphire watched as one by one all the dragons fell asleep. If only I could go to sleep that easily. Sapphire stayed awake all night sometimes walking in the dragons dreams.

~~~

Lydia went back to the cave with her mouth full of fish. It's dark already! Lydia put the fish at the entrance of the cave and went outside again to sleep there.

Alatum looked determinedly at the apple. He was unsure how he was going to get it, since he could not climb.

'Me and my big mouth.' He thought.

As he thought, he ruffled his wings. Wings! That was it! He could just fly up there! Backing up a bit, he charged forwards and leaped into the air, spreading his wings. During his first few seconds of flight, he almost lost his balance by leaning to one side too much, but managed to save it by doing a barrel roll. It was a bit dizzying, but afterwards, he was able to alight on a tree branch with a couple of the round fruit on it. Carefully trotting over to them, he knocked them off with his hoof, hoping he impressed Daralis.

Edited by Narath

Daralis was grinning in amazement as he did all of that. "Wow! However did you learn to do all of that?" She asked in awe. She picked up an apple with her mouth and bit it. It was juicy and sweet. She yawned after eating it. "My, this day has certainly been tiring." She said. She trotted over under a tree of which she wanted to call a Cherry Blossom for some reason and lied down. She waited for Alatum before closing her eyes. While she waited, she gazed at all of the dazzling stars in the dark, night sky. She pondered about them for a bit, and had a thought that the night looked just like Alatum. A wonderous hue of black while twinkling with determination to shine brightly. Edited by Onixthebunny1