guy person

The Forgotten Island

user posted image

Stars was a little disappointed when Troulce said that he just needed Aurase.

"Umm, okay then..." She knew that she wasn't much of a help but she just felt more...useless. "Useless...useless..." The word echoed itself in her mind. She shook her head to get the thought off and decided that she might as well follow Holmar now. She walked out of the cave and joined Holmar at the edge of the cave.

"Where was the clearing again?" she asked, glancing at the sky. It was almost dark now.

((OOC: It's probably because we don't know who your character is talking to. Edit: I see now.))

Holmar nodded when he saw Stars Galaxy. Over in that direction, he said, much more calmly. I know that it's getting dark, but that might make it look even better. Holmar began the walk towards the clearing, retracing his steps. As he walked, he said, you know, it's a bit odd. I can't seem to speak normally to anyone else, but when I'm speaking to you it just comes out ... naturally. Do you know why this is happening? Holmar began to get worried. What if she did know? What if there was something wrong with him? What if she hated him for that? Holmar thought for a while, his expression mirroring his fears.

Edited by Shibadruid

(OOC: she was just talking to everyone within range. And people were yelling at her before pretty much no matter what. xd.png)

user posted image

Stars jumped when she heard a distinct yelling from the cave. After regaining her composure, she listened to what Holmar had to say. He seemed to be a bit upset over the matter.

"Don't worry," she said, "I'm pretty sure you'll be able to talk to everyone soon. Maybe you're just not shy with me because I look just like you?" She laughed.

Maybe, Holmar said, as he continued. Or maybe it's something else. They were almost at the clearing. We're almost there, he said, and just in time to see the sunset. Holmar walked into the clearing, and turned around to look at Stars. So, what do you think?

Lydia saw Dabberjack walking back to the cave without catching any food. May as well just catch something before night comes. Lydia saw a small deer walking through the trees. Yum! I've never tasted deer before. But i'm too small to take on the deer myself, maybe when someone else comes with me next time we could kill it. A squirrel flashed passed Lydia, she killed the squirrel with one swipe of her paw and brought it back to the cave.

Cerise nodded back at him. For some reason, she just wanted someone to talk to. She decided to talk to the hatchling who seemed to be giving her the silent treatment. I think she's sad. She thought, not knowing the real reason. She decided to try and cheer her up. "Hey, Cream." She greeted. "You seem to be upset? What causes you trouble?" She asked. She hoped she wouldn't ignore her again.

user posted image

Stars looked around. She didn't like it. She loved it. What could be better than being surrounded by nature? With nothing but the natural sounds of crickets chirping and birds singing. Although, the birds were going off to nest for the night.

"It's beautiful," she finally said, her eyes feasting on the nature. For some reason, she felt an incredible urge to sing. So she did. She began to sing softly.

"Here we are at the clearing,

Surrounded by nature,

With its beauty.

Crickets chirping,

Birds singing,

What could sound better?

And now it's going to be night soon,

Engulfing us with darkness,

Making it all the more peaceful."

She stopped when she remembered that she wasn't alone.

"Sorry...I don't know what came over me..." she chuckled nervously. She wondered how she knew what "engulfing" meant. It was just a word that popped into her head at the last moment.

~~~

user posted image

Cream barely suppressed a growl when Cerise came over. "She really can't take a hint, can she?"

"Oh, I don't know...maybe it's because you're so perfect!" she said sarcastically, turning to glare at Cerise.

Lydia walked into the cave and saw yet another dragon hatchling. She walked up to it and said "Hi what's your name?"

Sapphire had hatched out of her egg a few hours ago but she hadn't dared go out into the cave and face the dragons or other creatures. When Sapphire finally got the nerve to go out into the light of the cave she said in a weak voice "H-h-hello."

Holmar watched Stars Galaxy in awe as she sang. No ... don't apologize, he said, that was beautiful. You are beautiful, Holmar added on without thinking. Oh, no! Holmar was worried. How will she respond? Have I messed this up? Please don't let this happen. Holmar lay down, still watching Stars' eyes as they shone in the dying sunlight.

user posted image

Stars smiled shyly.

"Th-thanks," she said. But the urge to sing was gone now. Hmm. Maybe next time. She'd felt wonderful singing. But it was even more wonderful to know that Holmar liked it. "Wow...he thinks I'm beautiful!" she squealed inwardly.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

((OOC: Here we go.))

Holmar was confused at her response. A simple 'thanks'? Was he not understanding something? Deciding that it was too late to go back, he continued, still looking directly into her eyes. No really, I mean it. You are the nicest and most skilled dragon I've ever seen. The singing was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard, and probably will ever hear. You were always so nice to me, even if you didn't have to be. I, Holmar stopped, not sure how to continue. What should I say? What word sums up my feelings? After a second, Holmar figured it out. I ... love you for that.

(OCC: DUN... DUN... DUUUUUN.....)

Dabberjack wasn't sure what was happening in front of his eyes, but he did know someone was singing, not sure who it was, and it was great. he also noticed a ridgewing telling another ridgewing, stars if he's correct, that he loved her. "Thats what happens when you doze off..." he mumbled to himself

Volter smiles, "Thank you," with the okay he gently started to lick the wound doglike and with a hint of affection. He started at spark inbetween his horns a bit but didn't sap anyone.

user posted image

Stars was taken-aback. They just met...and they also just hatched...wasn't it too soon? But...she had to admit, she did feel something for him too. Was it love too?

"I..." She didn't know what to say. She tried again.

"I need more time. I think it's too soon..." She smiled sadly at Holmar. Then she sighed.

"I'm sorry..."

Lydia brought the squirrel back into the cave after talking to the tsunami and just put it at the front of the cave for someone else to eat it. Lydia went outside again to catch more food. Catching stuff is fun. One day i'm going to catch a bear. Lydia went to the river and started hunting for fish.

Cerise was taken aback at her response. "Oh- Well... I have my faults, you know! You're so vain!" She said softly at first, but then into a snappy tone. She returned the glare, and walked away haughtily just to spite her. I don't need someone who cares solely on my looks about me! No matter which type of care... She thought.

Holmar sighed. He had been right. It was too soon. I'm sorry, he said, I thought that too. But I couldn't think of any other word to describe how I felt in that moment. Will you forgive me? Because I will never forgive myself. Holmar hung his head low. He had one more chance at this, if he was lucky. He could not mess up again, he just wouldn't let it. He wouldn't be able to live with himself knowing that he ruined it by going too fast. Never again, he promised himself. Only if she says it first.

user posted image

Stars smiled gratefully.

"It's okay. We can still be friends, right?" she said.

~~~

user posted image

Cream rolled her eyes.

"Vain? Look who's talking! Miss No-Faults-At-All!" she laughed.

~~~

user posted image

The Moonstone didn't like his egg anymore. And he was going to get out. It was surprisingly easy. He shot out a paw and it went through the shell, shattering the rest of his egg. He blinked as he saw other hatchlings.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Sapphire looked around wondering if there were any other Pegasus's like her. She was starting too get itchy. I wonder if I could fly yet. Sapphire looked around her, there were so many dragons.

((OOC: Pegasi tongue.gif . Also, Dabberjack shouldn't be able to see Holmar and Stars, since they're a ways off in the forest.))