guy person

The Forgotten Island

OCC: good question, but, why are there no unicorns? I'll just make one. *I say with a hrumph*)

Dabberjack suddenly realized he was hungry, so he dropped the drying moss and waddled out of the cave, as he did this he yelled back into the cave "I'm goin' hunting" he wadlled through a clearing, past a ridgewing and somehow tripped over a squirrel. Hmm... he thought Oh well... he killed the squirrel and devoured it.

user posted image

Aurase nodded at Troulce, beckoning the remaining hatchlings away with a wave of her paw. "Okay, Dabberjack." she murmured before turning to face Stars Galaxy. "Stars, can you get the leaves to bandage -" The young Black Capped Teimarr broke off abruptly as Volter suddenly over and licked her charred wound. Blushing, she gave a quick nod to Stars and turned back to Troulce to examine Volter's work. "That's good, Volter. Thank you."

user posted image

Stars blinked at the flying hatchling. She was about to answer Sparsus when Aurase called her.

"Excuse me," she said and walked over to Aurase.

"I'm sorry, you were saying something?"

~~~

user posted image

Cream considered following Lydia but she thought that she might as well just take whatever Lydia brought back later. Why bother doing all the dirty work when there was someone else doing it for you? She lay down and closed her eyes. Hmm. Maybe she should take a nap.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

user posted image

Aurase flicked her tail when she heard Star Galaxy's voice, turning to answer her. "Oh, can you get some leaves from some trees - preferably large and soft leaves - so that we can bandage Troulce's wound so it won't get infected?" She lifted a claw and pointed to a cluster of trees just outside the cave, with the sun dappling it's broad green leaves.

Dabberjack was to hungry at the time to pay any attention to what was around him, as well as hearing Lydia say that she would come with him. Dabberjack looked towards the sky "Night is drawing near..." he mumbled to himself, of course dabberjack couldn't really tell because of all the trees but he was pretty sure that the sun was setting.

user posted image

Tsumi yawned softly, hitting her head against the roof of her egg. Squirming uncomfortably, she struggled for breath and fought to free herself from her confinement. With a mighty kick, the Blusang Lindwurm was able to make a tiny crack, and it was enough to filter in a little bit of light. With renewed energy and excitement, Tsumi thrust herself against the crack until it grew wider, and she pulled herself out if the large crack. Tumbling onto the stony floor of the cave, she opened her jaws in a silent wail, blinking against the harsh brightness. Looking around in confusion and bewilderment, Tsumi asked quietly, "H-Hello?" Her shrill voice shoes strangely in the large cavern, and she opened her mouth to speak again. "Where am I? What is this place?"

Edited by SpiritWolfe

user posted image

Stars nodded and went out of the cave to the clump of trees. When she reached there, she realised that there was a problem - she couldn't reach the leaves. She jumped up and she just barely touched one leaf but she still couldn't reach them. Sighing, she went back to Aurase.

"I can't reach the leaves..." she said helplessly.

~~~

user posted image

Cream was beginning to grow bored. She couldn't sleep. She then noticed another hatchling hatching. It was white and blue. She got up and went over to it.

"Hi, I'm Cream Paler. What's your name?" she asked, looking at her lazily.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Holmar looked up, and saw that the sun was getting lower in the sky. Sadly, he decided that it was time to go back to the cave. He slowly made his way back, still enjoying the natural beauty of his surroundings. The low angle of the sun caused even more variance in the rays that hit the ground, making it look like they were almost dancing. When he returned to the cave, Holmar went over to Stars and said, I found an interesting clearing in the forest. I can show you tomorrow, if you want. Holmar was unsure of himself, but decided that doing something small like this would help him talk to others more easily.

Still panting Sparsus spoke up, "I'll, *pant* help." He started to go outside, "Come with me to help catch." He was exited, he could help after all. Edited by MasterWeavile898

Dabberjack waddled back to the cave. He entered the cave and realized that there were more hatchlings than before. He waddled over to Troulce. "Is it just me or are there more hatchlings than when I left?" he asked

Volter finished up his work with the water and made sure it was done. He turned to Aurase, "I'm done over here. Would you like me to work on that burn mark of yours Aurase. Its the least I could do to say sorry."

Cerise was a little insulted that this hatchling had ignored her. She went up to her and tapped her on the shoulder and said, "I asked you a question." in a slightly hurt tone. She walked over to the hatchling who was a bit nervous when they met. "Hello Holmar. What was that about a clearing?" She asked since all she saw were trees. She turned to another hatchling that he was talking to and her face broke into a sunny smile.

"You must have just hatched!" She told the female ridgewing. "My name is Cerise, yours is?" She asked. Cerise just loved making new friends. Perhaps the bitterness Cream Paler showed her would not show in the ridgewing.

---------------------------

Daralis found herself cramped in a tight space. Ugh, I'm wet! She thought in disgust. She tried to lick, but only licked the air. Weird, there used to be something in here I could eat...

She gave a hard kick in frustration and almost screeched when she heard a noise. A beam of light crawled in. She curiously kicked again, this time making a giant hole. She crawled out cautiously and look around.

There were dragons everywhere. Maybe she was a dragon? She looked into a puddle. She was not, instead she seemed to be some sort of winged horse. She looked around, trying to find others of her kind and found a black one. "H-hello." She piped.

((The color of her eyes!))

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Troulce raised his head and said, I believe so, yes. Now, if you don't mind, I would suggest grabbing some leaves for Aurase. Idle chit-chat can wait. Troulce continued to rest. His wounds did not hurt as much, but he would have to rest for a wile longer.

~~~~~

Holmar raised a paw and was about to respond, his mouth even forming his first word, when Cerise turned away. Lowering his paw, Holmar sighed, and turned back to Stars Galaxy. So? He asked, expectantly.

Edited by Shibadruid

"I said I would get some leaves." Sparsus said, "I just need someone to help catch them." He noticed one of the newer hatcling talking to Stars and thought she might not have heard him.

Iktria came back into the cave and slithered over to a pink dragon that was talking to a wet thing, "What are you doing?" She asked curiously, "Can I help or play or something?" She started bouncing up and down.

"Got it" he said. Dabberjack quickly waddled out of the cave an grabbed some leaves. he waddled back into the cave and gave the leaves to Aurase "I'm not sure how to bandage wounds, so here" he said

(OCC: no, I just clicked add reply, and when i posted it yours was there. Dabberjack doesn't need to catch leaves, he'll just tear them from a bush

EDIT: Also known as Ninja'd)

Edited by guy person

Cerise turned back to Holmer. "So what?" She asked. She paid him full attention while waiting for the other ridgewing to respond.

He seemed to be so shy. The only time she heard him utter a word was when he introduced himself. She hoped he wasn't shy just because of herself.

Holmar began to say something, but the words got stuck in his throat. Umm, erm, Holmar attempted to say something. Why is this so hard? It's easy with Stars, but nobody else. Why? Holmar sighed, and lowered his eyes, hoping Cerise would just ignore him.

user posted image

Aurase shifted on her haunches uncomfortably and gazed at the chattering hatchlings. "Er... I agree with Troulce." She turned to face Volter with a surprised expression as he spoke quietly, a small smile playing if her lips. Every time Volter looked at her, she could feel a warm, comforting sensation. "Sure," the young Black Capped Teimarr leaned in closer to whisper into Volter's ear. "But I would've forgiven you anyways."

user posted image

Tsumi blinked in confusion as a Flamingo Wyvern hatchling spoke to her. She replied tentatively, tasting the words on the tip of her tongue. "Hi Cream Paler, my name is -" she wondered what her name was thoughtfully, and suddenly it struck her. "My name is Tsumi!" she exclaimed enthusiastically with a brilliant smile.

Cerise didn't like to see him so shy. She hesitated at first, but she stuck her paw out and lifted his chin softly.

She gave him a comforting smile to encourage him to talk. "Hey, it's okay." She let his chin go and looked off into the distance to watch the wilderness.

user posted image

"Sure!" Stars thought that a clearing in the jungle did sound nice. She was about to say more when Troulce spoke up about the leaves but she knew she couldn't reach them. Besides, someone else had already beaten her to it. She blinked when Dabberjack just took leaves from a bush. "Oh...why didn't I think of the bush?"

"Umm..I have to help Troulce now. My name is Stars Galaxy," she said, directing the last part to Cerise, a little flustered. She turned to Sparsus, waiting for him to ask her to do something.

~~~

user posted image

Cream smiled. A fake smile. She didn't feel like smiling, but just to be polite.

"Well, Tsumi, you're in a cave, with other hatchlings, as you can see," the Flamingo Wyvern gestured to the others. She felt someone tap her shoulder and heard Cerise's voice but she continued to ignore her. "Pfft...Miss Perfect..."

Sparsus noticed Stars looking at him, "What?" He asked, "I'm sorry, I am not sure what to do, that's all." He felt stupid, why was it so hard to talk to her?

"I wanna do something!" Iktria yelled and slammed her tail on the ground, "What can I do?" She looked at Dabberjack, "Can I help with the leaves?"

Troulce raised his head, and said, I think I'll be fine now. Everyone else can go, I just need Aurase to bandage my wounds. Troulce wished that they would listen. He hated feeling like he needed help from others, and wished that he hadn't been hurt in the first place. I'll need to practice as soon as I get better, he thought to himself, so that this doesn't happen again.

~~~~~

Holmar nodded, and followed Stars. I'll be waiting just outside the cave, okay? You can come over when you're ready. Holmar went to the forest's edge, and began to wait. Even seconds felt like they were hours, and Holmar could barely stand it.