guy person

The Forgotten Island

Dabberjack dropped his bundle next to Aurase and waited for his next instruction, even though he wasn't told to do anything in first place.

Alatum followed Cerise into the cave, and was about to say something to the new hatchling, but was sidetracked by a squirrel giving Cerise some nuts.

Keeping an eye on the squirrel, he said, "What was that about?"

user posted image

Aurase smiled at Sparsus, blinking gratefully for the soft, cool water-soaked moss. "I'll need all the help I can get." She turned to Volter, who was standing at attention. She smiled, forgiving him immediately. "Volter, can you squeeze the water onto the wound until it's clean? We can't have it be dirty before we bandage it." Aurase nodded to Sparsus. "Can you go out and get some leaves to bandage Troulce's injury? Large, soft leaves would be best."

"Um, well if I'm not too tired, I could." He was worried Aurase would disagree, she did have things well under control, "I could use my," He looked at the creature he threw earlier, "abilities to help repair the wound from the inside. If," He paused to let the wounded dragon insert his name before continuing, "Would trust me enough." He looked at the creature again.

"Yeah! How can I help!" Iktria seemed bouncy, she did not understand the gravity of the situation, "I really wanna help the nice blue dragon." She said, referring to Dabberjack.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Troulce growled, annoyed by how many dragons were piling up. I'll be fine with fewer hatchlings helping, he said, thank you very much. The only people I need to stay here are Stars Galaxy, Dabberjack, and Aurase. Please, everyone else, leave me alone. Troulce lay his head back on his paws. He knew that he wouldn't make any friends by saying that, but he was more concerned for his own safety.

"But I wanna help!" Iktria complained, and who is Dabberjack and Stars Galaxy?" She was very grumpy now.

"Alright then." Sparsus was a little upset he could not help, but that was what the dragon wished, "I will go then." He grabbed the whiny dragon and was able to carry her out of the cave before he was to tired, he needed sustenance.

Dabberjack looked at her "Iktria, I'm Dabberjack" He turned back to Troulce and decided to squeeze the wet moss over Troulce's wounds.

user posted image

Stars looked at Holmar curiously. Another hatchling...like her?

"I'm Stars Galaxy. Nice to meet you," she gave a sudden grin.

~~~

user posted image

"I'm Cream Paler," Cream looked at Cerise. For some reason, she...didn't like her. She just hated her. Her perfectness, her beauty. While Cream was just some pale, weird-looking hatchling, Cerise was beautiful. She wondered why she felt this way but decided that she didn't care. She couldn't help scowling at her.

Iktria tried to protest as Sparsus carried her out of the cave, she wanted ot go back and help Dabberjack. Then she noticed that Sparsus wasn't holding her (OOC: She's quick.) and said, "How are you doing that? Are you carrying me with your mind or something?"

He seemed to tire out and set her down, "Actually, yes." He said.

"Oh." Iktria felt stupid, "Ok."

Holmar nodded, slightly more confident now. It's nice to meet you too, he replied. So, what's going on here? I just hatched, and saw everyone rushing around. Was someone hurt? Holmar continued to speak quietly, afraid that he might annoy someone if he was too loud. Finally, someone I can trust, he thought to himself, someone else like me. Edited by Shibadruid

Sparsus ran back into the cave, "Help me!" He said, "Iktria is nuts!" he ran all the way to the back of the cave, "Hopefully she won't find me back here." He thought desperately.

"Sparky? Iktria was not sure were the psychopathic (OOC: She got that from psychic and telepathic.) dragon had gone, she decided to try to find Dabberjack again, but she could not remember where he had been. she decided to start at the back of the cave.

user posted image

"Yes...Troulce was hurt. He's the black dragon. The injured one, not the one in the corner. But I don't think he wants too many of us around him right now," Stars shrugged. She didn't know what else to say.

Holmar nodded. Okay, he said, thanks for the information. I think he said that you can stay to help. I'm going to go out and hunt for a bit. Holmar walked out of the cave slowly, so that others could follow if they wanted to.

(OOC: Either one can reply.)

Iktria walked up to a Ridgewing, "Have you seen a psychopathic dragon named Sparky?" She hoped this dragon had, it would help a lot, "I thught he came in here.

"He didn't!" Came a call from the back of the cave.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

((OOC: I'll take the third option. tongue.gif ))

Troulce raised his head at the mention of the word 'psychopathic'. None of the dragons here are psychopaths, he said, but I may very well turn into one if you do not stop with your incessant questions that never make sense. The word you may be looking for is 'psychic', or 'telepathic'. Troulce sighed. He absolutely hated dealing with dragons like Iktria.

Lydia saw another hatchling in the cave. She walked up too it and saw that it was a flamingo wyvern. "Hi." she said "My name is Lydia." Lydia thought this new hatchling looked friendly enough and beckoned her too come and sit with her.

"No, I told her psychopathic by accident, she was talking a lot and I started stuttering." Sparsus walked out from the back, "But she came up with 'Sparky' on her own." He sighed, "Alright, I'll play with you." He looked at Stars pleadingly. Help me. He mouthed.

"Yay! Can you give me a ride on telapathetic psychinetic mind-windy thingy?" Iktria was bored, and everyone wanted to get away from her. Except Linden, who was sleeping by the wall.

"I guess." Sparky replied, he looked at Stars funny.

user posted image

Stars watched as Holmar went out of the cave. She noticed that Sparsus seemed to be trying to get her attention. She looked at him and saw him mouthing something that she couldn't really understand. She went over to him.

"Hi...I don't think we've met," Stars glanced at the other hatchling.

~~~

user posted image

Cream wondered if she should sit with Lydia. Then she shrugged. What harm was there in sitting, anyway? She sat down with Lydia.

"I'm Cream Paler," she said. Then, not knowing what else to say, she watched the others silently.

"Hi Cream." said Lydia "I would of then said my name but then you already know it so what's the point in wasting my breath." Lydia liked this dragon not like Stars who she didn't like at all.

Holmar sighed, and went into the forest. It seemed that nobody would join him this time. As he wandered about, he found a small stream, and took a sip from it. dipping a paw in lazily, he watched as something small, slippery, and silver swam past. He grabbed at the next one he saw, and caught it. Holmar ate greedily, since he hadn't eaten before in his life. Looking up in a random direction, he decided to explore. Holmar looked around as he walked, admiring the patches of light that sifted through the trees, and danced about like living beings. It was all so ... peaceful. Eventually, Holmar stepped into a small clearing. There he lay down, and enjoyed the beauty of his surroundings.

"Um. it's nothing." She told Alatum. Her scales glowed radiantly as she felt flattered by the squirrel.

Cerise was confused as to why she was scowling at her. "Are you okay?" She asked the pale hatchling. "Why are you mad?" She asked. Is it something I did? She asked herself. She waited for an answer patiently before trying to test herself by meeting another hatchling, her scales still glowing like a silver sun.

"Wheeee!" Iktria yelled as she flew around, but Sparsus could not keep her up long, so he sent her out of the cave and ran over to the group of dragons around the new hatchling. "That should give me a moment, anyone else want a ride when I'm rested up?" He said between pants.

Alatum suddenly became very aware that there were many dragons around him, but none of his kind. Furthermore, these dragons could pose a potentially dangerous threat to him. He ruffled his wings nervously.

"I am going to go for a walk." He told Cerise quietly.

And with that, he walked out of the cave and into the outdoors. It felt better out here. Outside, there was nothing confining him, unlike a cave. He felt more... Alive.

((OOC: Why does no one else want a pegasus?))

Volter did exactly as she told him and while she worked. In the middle of cleaning the would with water, he instinctly licked Aurase' charred wound. Before she responded he got back to work before anyone noticed.