November Anderson

"I'm Novemer and you are?" November asked backing away a bit scared. She morphed back into a human and walked forward trying to be brave. November got her bow out just in case.

Rember sighed quietly when the boy, now in a wolf form, walked the opposite way and to the last door in the hallway. "Somebody has woken up." She thought, silently walking towards the door. She frowned when a scientist walked down the hall after her and she smiled at him, blocking his path. "I'm going to check on the patients. I think one went into another ones room... Don't want a fight now, do we?" She asked in a low voice, winking at him. The scientist nodded and thanked her, telling her to bring them to the lab so they could collect samples. He left and Rember frowned again, hoping the two didn't hear her.

"Hello November." Glyph said relaxing his stance a bit, "I'm Gilyphe-" suddenly Glyph thought it might not be best to share is name as most shape-shifters would know he was the heir of the tribe. "Ehh I'm Glyph." Glyph finished lamely hoping November wouldn't make the connection.

Rember looked down the hall again as she heard the boy introduce himself as Glyph. "Hm, how funny." She thought. "The shifters heir has been caught. It'll be fun to rescue him." She thought with a smile, walking along the hall. She walked past the room the two were talking in and stuck her head in, looking at the two and shaking her head no. She then pulled her head back out and leaned against the wall by the door, hoping to hear more of the conversation.

((Can shifters talk in their animal form?))

Edited by littlelizzie

((Yes but to an extent, ex. if in dog form some barks or yelps might be thrown in. Also shifters have free range inside the building to anywhere but the lab testing and scientist apartments))

Willow woke up and looked around the room she was in. She got up and walked around examining the features.This is a nice room. she thought I wonder where I am. as she tried to remember where she was the day before a thought popped into her head to her. She had been caught.

((Rember is pretending to be a scientist. So she can get the two out. And she's going to have to find Willow too~ *can't do anything because Raven didn't reply xd.png* So they can talk but sometimes an animal noise gets thrown in?))

((Yeah mostly for strong emotions could you edit the post so Rember isn't telling them to go back to their rooms? biggrin.gif))

Edited by Raven301

Nove

"Nice to meet you Glyph." She said still weary of her surroundings. "Do you know of anyone else here." She said.

Edited by kingcobra2018

Glyph breathed a sigh of relief as November didn't seem to reconize his name. "Nope I've only seen you, me, and the boy who just stuck his head in." Glyph finished quite loudly turning to the door, "Who are you?"

"Somebody." Rember said rather cockily, turning into the room. "You're quite the person though." She smiled, looking at Glyph. She decided to play her trickster card and looked around the room. "Do you know where we're at?" She asked, frowning. "Wait, I mean you. Do you guys know where you're at?" She questioned.

"We are located in a lab north of the shape-shifters main camp where scientist test on young shape-shifters such as our selves." Glyph said quickly "also called the SSSP." As he finish Glyph crossed his arms, "Are you a shifter?"

((I can see that this converse may or may not go on for a while, so I'll be a derp and interrupt))

Marley walked along the edge of the forest, keeping near the outskirts, but staying under the trees to keep from getting burned. She contemplated many different things as she walked down, like how much she wished she didn't look like a vampire. Eventually she headed off into the forest out of her own boredom.

"I know you're out here," she called "I'm not stupid. You can't just go hide in a forest, SSSP, waiting for your next victim."

As she headed deeper into the forest, she realized that this was becoming a challenge.

A challenge that she would complete.

Rember narrowed her eyes at Glyph and let her eyes flash yellow for a brief moment, quickly making them brown again. "No. I'm supposed to take you newbies to the lab so you can get tested." She said, looking between the two. "It would be best if you didn't try to argue." She smiled, crossing her arms over her chest.

Hmmm he is but he lied. Glyph thought to himself, they must have audio recorders in here, but why would it matte- Ahh he's a spy I would guess. As he quickly figured this out Glyph turned to follow the boy, "What am I supposed to call you if you won't tell me your name?" Glyph asked as he moved out into the hall.

"Call me Rember." Rember said with a sly smile, glad Glyph and November followed her. "So, Glyph, tell me about yourself. I have to get as much information about all of the shifters as I can before we get to the lab." She said with an inviting smile, walking down a flight of stairs that would eventually lead outside.

"Like what?" Glyph asked as they started down a flight of stairs, "What kind of tests are we executing today?" Glyph asked his own question as his eyes darkened.

"Oh, you know, tests." Rember said, looking to the floor. "You'll figure it out when we get to the lab." She said, looking at Glyph. She had never gotten tested when she was captured, so she honestly had no idea what types of tests they performed on the shifters. She knew that they weren't going to get tested on today, though, so she tried to change the subject. "Your eyes got darker. That's interesting." She said, sounding interested. "Can all shifters do that? I bet they can't. Oh, that's soo cool." She said, smiling. "We're going to take the long way to get to the lab today, so we're going to be leaving the building soon." She said, quickly looking around for any scientists. "I'm going to have to come back later and help that other girl get out..." She thought, looking up the stairs.

"Uhhh ok" Glyph muttered, "Yeah kinda a talent slash built in mood detector I have." Glyph explained, "When I am in a good mood my eyes are light when I'm in a bad one they darken." As he said this Glyph ran a hand through his hair and lightly touched the bow slung over his back.

As she slowly walked through the forest Giniva motioned to the five assorted guards she had with her, "I think I hear something." silently creeping to her right Giniva slowly pulled back the branches of a bush to find a rabbit. "Dang it we need some more shape-shifters." Giniva muttered under her breath.

As Marley progressed deeper into the forest, she heard some rustling. It was distant, but it was there. As she approached, she found a group of SSSP units.

"I don't wan't anything to do with you, but I swear to all you hold dear that I will slit all of your throats if you ask one question about my skin," she growled.

"Oh really?" Rember asked, somewhat surprised. "That's cool. My eyes are just a lame brown." She frowned, looking to Glyph for any sign that he had figured out that she was a shifter. "I once thought about getting contacts, you know, a wild color like yellow or something. That would be really cool. Brown is the most common color for us humans, you know." She continued on, her eyes never leaving Glyph's face. "They make reversable contacts also. I once had a pair of those. They were yellow. I think I lost them though..." She rambled, looking around for the door that would lead them outside. "Shifters are lucky and get cool eye colors." She sighed, hoping she had confused Glyph and the security guards that were watching the cameras.

"Uhh ok." Giniva said as she turned to the newcomer, "Who are you?" she asked gesturing to her guards, "Are you a shifter?"

Hmmm is he a shifter? Glyph thought to himself as they continued down the stairs, "Yeah I guess I never really gave it much thought." Glyph said.

Edited by Raven301

"My name is Marley, and a shifter? You only wish. My red eyes are on behalf of my lovely albinism," she said sarcastically "Instead, I'm a neurologist. But no, I am not the least bit interested in the SSSP. If you don't believe me, fine, that's your own problem. But it's my turn for questions now, and you're not leaving until I get my answers," she said, pulling out a needle contain chemicals that would cause who knew what "Who are you?"

Rember frowned at Glyph. "Really? I go on about eye colors and all you can say is "I never gave it much thought." I mean, really?" She asked, rolling her eyes. "Shifters have brighter eye colors. It's a fact. Out of all the shifters I've ever seen, none of them have brown eyes. None of them." She said pointedly, looking at Glyph again. "So, if you're questioning if I'm a shifter or not, I'm not. Obviously I can't be. Brown eyes kinda give the whole thing up." She said a tad bit louder so the cameras would hear her. "However, I could totally be fooling you and be a shifter who learned how to change his eye color." She whispered, leaning in close to Glyph. "I guess the world will never know." She smirked, turning to walk down a few more stairs.