TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

I just went to influence my hatchlings this time around... a thought struck me. I don't HAVE to this time, since I'm only getting one of each color! I'll just see what genders I get!

Time to see how lucky I am with genders!

I really like the hatchies, I'm so excited about this breed, they have a lot of potential smile.gif

Why is the wait so looooooong gah I want to see the adults now >.<

And Nyastara great job as always with your badges, love the fading one smile.gif

Yessss I got the final one I needed.

I accidentally clicked on a hellfire egg while I was hunting. Never before have I been so relieved to see the overburdened message! I got the new egg first! Whew~

Ooh, the blue-green female gendered! I like the male pose better, but they're both very cute.

I think everyone's right and they must be copper-themed dragons; they're the colors of a new penny, an old penny, and copper patina, and if the name fits in the Cs, it seems like a sure bet.

Finally. DC's working fine again for me and I managed to get a green and a brown of these babies. And I'm also on the list for getting a red one tonight from a friend, so I'll have my one of each full. 1 more hour and I've got 2 free spaces again after my Exotics hatch =3

GAAH!

Hunting with an iPod SUUUCKS....

You have to scroll down to see the eggs, and it loads too flippin' slow for you to be able to get anything. But it'll have to do until my sister wakes up.

Seems my luck has turned! Managed to get a green/blue and red one. And now I'm locked.

Woooo!! Finally managed to get one! One of the reddish! Annnnd a misclick, which will get sent to the AP in 5 hours xd.png

need...moar..space.. dry.gif

^^^^^

this!

don't want to wait-- want them all NOWWWWWWWW laugh.gif

Woooo!! Finally managed to get one! One of the reddish! Annnnd a misclick, which will get sent to the AP in 5 hours xd.png

xd.png I misclicked a Pygmy egg, which will also be APed at 3:00PM.

I'm glad the S2's are so cute. With the way the S1's are, I was a tad worried...

Wooo~! only one more to get and i'll have one of each. And i can breed them with my holidays to get more xd.png

Yeah I would love one of each but I guess I will be trading or getting on lists later for these

Cannot wait to see them grown

I can't figure out whether or not I want to drop my D4 eggs. I love those hatchlings, but the eggs won't hatch until around 3 a.m tomorrow morning... I could set an alarm and get up...Then again, I do have one egg slot left right now, so I could grab at least one at midnight..

Remind me not to make plans during these types of long events. TJ likes throwing curve balls. rolleyes.gif I'm not about to dump my D5 beauties, especially when everybody was saying that they'd be rares...

Right now 10 extra egg slots would be lovely... rolleyes.gif

Ironically I misclicked and got one of the day 3 eggs instead

^^^^^

this!

don't want to wait-- want them all NOWWWWWWWW laugh.gif

Total agreement here! This has been an incredible week, and these babies are another incredible addition, and I need more egg slots, now!

Congratulations to Fiona BlueFire on your gorgeous babies! I've been waiting some time to see these beauties in the Cave, and I so glad they have finally arrived!

If anyone is having trouble with ER eggies hatching, it really helps to put them on yarolds for 40 clicks. Yarolds (because it's not dragon cave members alone) tends to be pure UVs. Whereas if you ER something from 0 views it tends to have way too few to hatch quickly.

Got 2 green ones... anyone want to trade for an orange?

The gendered hatchlings look nice - not so bird-like as the S1's.

Can't catch these. Go figure. dry.gif

At least I managed to get a brown one from a lovely generous person on here. Just green and red to go now, when I can dump these misclicks.

HAH laugh.gif I can't grab anymore due to having my limit now but since TJ says they are going to be around for awhile will wait for two of mine to grow up as well as some to hatch. Not bad that I got 4 of the 7 eggs. But I want to also get a 2nd pair smile.gif

Ok, I'm going to say it...the female S1 babies look like they're doing yoga. xd.png But I love them anyway. I adore the soft colors on them. <3

Edited by MedievalMystic

These eggs must be super common to get after the release or something, because, wow.

Both me and my brother have caught a regular egg instead of the release egg. This is even more frustrating than Day 1, ugh >c