TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Doncha think that if this new beastie WAS a Copper Dragon, all those posts with the name Copper Dragon would have been edited by our ever-vigilant mods?

Nah, the name is such an obvious choice here, I don't think it's much of a problem; With the Teimarrs the name was a huge mystery and guessing was too much fun xd.png

On another note, I just managed to catch an orange-ish one smile.gif That's two brown and one orange, with hopefully a blue one on the way.

Now if only my red egg would lose that last hour and hatch already... don't want to waste an incubate on it xd.png

Wow, these are rather hard to catch. If I can't get any today, then I might end up having to wait a while. Ah well, never mind! The hatchlings look interesting though!

and that five minute drop lasted about 3 seconds and i still have nothing :C

Check your pm's laugh.gif

I caught 2 of each today. I had immediately miss-clicked on a BBW, and after I dropped it, I miss-clicked on a skywing.

Really, really hoping that tomorrow's egg is breed only, so I can do like yesterday and breed them to send to AP, so people can catch the ones bred on the first day available.

Eaglets! They look like eaglets. Wow! Two boys gendered! Let's wait for the girls. biggrin.gif

Edited by NekoA

Geez, after reading everyone's posts, I'm not looking forward to attempting to catch these after work...I'm still egg-locked for a bit longer.

Edited by Taintedtamer

I caught 2 of each today. I had immediately miss-clicked on a BBW, and after I dropped it, I miss-clicked on a skywing.

Really, really hoping that tomorrow's egg is breed only, so I can do like yesterday and breed them to send to AP, so people can catch the ones bred on the first day available.

Naaahhhh - that would make things far too easy! I'm thinkin' TJ is really enjoying making it difficult for us. He's probably sitting back, drinking his coffee and chortling at all our emotive posting.

fortunate enough to be gifted a blue/green one, still need one of each of the other two ;3; come on computer, do this for me!!

Yes, but he could of course put that coffee aside and go check why DC ain't working for me >.< I'm getting really really really annoyed here. Seriously. I wouldn't be whining if I weren't able to catch anything with a normal DC, but since it's not loading right and has no CSS, it's a paaaaaainnn and it makes me really cranky *frowns*

I got 2 brownish and 1 redish copper. I hope my eggs hatch soon. Plus I misclicked an egg. sad.gif

Ooooof, that's better. Went and grabbed three hours' sleep, then came back, dumped a missclick and grabbed two more. Only need one more orangey one now to have two of each. *pokes last missclick with a hurry-up stick* Only another hour or so more to wait...

Why do I get the impression that tomorrow's release is going to be a bit neglected by everyone? *secretly hopes it's a pygmy breed so it won't be as urgent to get* xd.png

I misclicked two eggs and egg locked myself. -headdesk-

Glad one of my Day 3 just hatched, now I have space for one more try; at least I got a greyish one after spam clicking, but it's so hard to get them. sad.gif

I have caught 3 of the 1st, and 1 of the 2 none of the bluish ones. Might trade one of the first type for a blue one once it cools down. Then I will have at least one of each colour.

caught a Green and Orange one, the brown one is still missing (hopefully someone would like to trade for a Shimmerscale =/)

I got the greenish one, I really wanted the more reddish colored one, but with these odds I'm just doing to say 'what ever' I need more room for the last two releases...

I'm waiting for these hatchies for mature so I can decide which to use my single influence on

Yeah, I'll fog them when I leave for the night, because whoever did this was viewbombing and meant to kill the eggs. They posted them to AoND, Silvi's, EAtW, Valley Sherwood, Egg Drops Soup, and whatever place I can't find.

Can't say they weren't dedicated. laugh.gif

What kind of sick, petty, adolescent mind would DO this to another DCer?? I just don't get it. What an absolutely LOUSY thing to do! Sorry that happened to you Sarah!

ODD

I managed one "green" one last night and another just now, I was convinced I'd get a different color-- happy me now-- laugh.gif

(does that mean green is the most common?????)

I will stop with these and wait to get the other colors of this "trio" when I have more room

between low time AP eggs that are now hatchies and all the new releases I am pretty much locked and I want room for at least two from the day 6 release

Edited by dragonpuck

Got nothing in that drop! Not even a misclick :C Still need the brown and red ones :<

I can't catch any! :<

Same i can't seem to catch any, came away empty handed to on last drop, slow loading *sighs* sad.gif

*miss clicks* *tries to turn it to vampire so it wud get ditched* - *turns but doesnt get ditched* oh well..5h wait here I come...