Wondering if they will have dimorphism on each color? xd.pngxd.png

Thanks so much for awesome work Fiona laugh.gif

One more color to go smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Edited by shinjiteru

Oh all of them hatched! wub.gif

Still couldn't get my hands on on of them. *sigh*

Edited by Nyastara

I guess you're not the only one doing this... °-°

Gawd, I hate myself for not having collected 7 more Adults/Frozen Hatchies for the Silver Trophy >.<

Abandoned cave eggs are at 4 days 2 hours but may push up your hatchling numbers and bar you from picking up eggs.

And hatchies at the same time limit are dropping occasionally. These guys will grow up to adults really quickly.

Maybe you have time to bump up to your new trophy level if you're lucky enough to grab some low time hatchlings from the abandoned cave.

One way to fill in time between drops.

Good luck.

Ah! Seems the person who'd been adding people's scrolls to click sites struck my scroll too. Hopefully I hide them before it was too late.

I wonder if they're trying to be helpful, or if they're doing it in an attempt to kill the eggs...

I'm not entirely sure I can catch one of these :/ even with JavaScript off it took me a fair few hourly drops to get a new release, and now it's mandatory.

Edit- spoke too soon xd.png

Edited by Blear

Ah! Seems the person who'd been adding people's scrolls to click sites struck my scroll too. Hopefully I hide them before it was too late.

I wonder if they're trying to be helpful, or if they're doing it in an attempt to kill the eggs...

Same here... I didn't add my missclicks anywhere and yet they are gaining views. I've fogged anything delicate and I'm keeping an eye on my unfogged critters.

urgh ;n; missed out on the new releases AND saw two dinos!!! damn this computeR!!!

Same here... I didn't add my missclicks anywhere and yet they are gaining views. I've fogged anything delicate and I'm keeping an eye on my unfogged critters.

Yeah.. I need to keep an eye on my day 3 eggs. Don't want them to get sick. Warned my brother to fog his stuff. His wasn't added to anything, but he isn't well known or on the forums or anything..

Same here... I didn't add my missclicks anywhere and yet they are gaining views.  I've fogged anything delicate and I'm keeping an eye on my unfogged critters.

Well... When I saw what's happening, I deleted my scroll link from sig, hide eggs and now entire scroll, because my fresh-caught eggs never had more than 1 (my) view, and now they had about 4-12. Better keep them too safe than let them die >_>

are the colorings for the alts biome related? I got green/blue in coast and brown in volc.... >< man i want all colors but... i dont want to egg lock since new release tomorrow. just need two orange/reds now.

blink.gif

I got to the drop 2 minutes past the hour and ALL the Biomes were empty already.

are the colorings for the alts biome related? I got green/blue in coast and brown in volc.... >< man i want all colors but... i dont want to egg lock since new release tomorrow. just need two orange/reds now.

Yeah. I believe Alpine/Forest = orange-red

Desert/Volcano = brown

Coast/Jungle = greenish

Does anyone know where the red ones are found besides Alpine? Got it answered.

And it looks like someone was messing around in the DNA lab. Seriously people, I think you would learn that the chickens should not be bred with the Wyvern DNA. Weird stuff just pops right on out of there.

Edited by Spyridon

Brown -> Desert/Volcano

Orange -> Alpine/Forest

Green -> Coast/Jungle

Most likely

Yesss

Took me 3 hours but i managed to get a couple of each smile.gif

Edited by Dolphine

*nods* They look alike to me ^^

Oh okay. They do...

The hatchies actually kind of freaks me out. ): Although, if they're modeled after the quetzalcoatl... o: I'd looveee.

But chicken/dinoish dragon isn't my thing...

Okay thats cool, was curious since i got the browns and greens same biomes going off of intuition. he did say all biomes and theyre all cb so thought the color would relate to where theyre caught! :DDDD

wonder what we will get next!

Another playful breed. Yeah! biggrin.gif

The hatchies look like Wyverns. Copper Wyverns? wub.gif

so someone else is having issues with eggs gaining views? I took my day 3 dragons out of every click site i had put them in and they've still gain some views

Edited by CheshireFox