Dubious

Bad Shimmer Breeding

Aww no Waterbender! You broke our all green streak for the Golds. xd.png

My own gold breeds tonight. Really hoping for a shimmer especially as there is an IOU on it.

-sad- Sorry! Waterbender didn't want a shimmer it seems. sad.gif

user posted image IV Lakeram Veda S bred a Shimmer egg last night. Fertility was used.

*ETA* user posted image III ViviZ Veda S showed no interest sad.gif

Edited by Rhynn Collins

Two bronze shimmers came off cool-down - one gave an egg (a shimmer) and the other gave no interest.

My Silver Silas Vincent scion bred a Shimmerfail, and I got two other fails and a Shimmer.

ETA: Just got another failbreeding - no egg at all.

Edited by oddsoxdi

I have not had any of my seven Shimmers produce an egg since May 5th. All the breedings after that have either resulted in no egg or a fail /:

I have not had any of my seven Shimmers produce an egg since May 5th. All the breedings after that have either resulted in no egg or a fail /:

I can confirm this...I got 1 out of 9 :-/

Bred another bronze Shimmer from my solitary male; that's two in a row.

So, Psycho's statistics are: 1 Refusal, 1 No Interest/No Egg, 3 Bronze Shimmers, and 0 Shimmerfail. I'm very happy with that, so far. xd.png

My Gold Shimmie doesn't really like to lay eggs -.-

progeny

Buuuuut... I made the first Shim (Gd1JO) for my brother. Look at his progeny. I hate it!!! I'm trying to continue the Golden Wyvern lineage and all I get are fails. My brother breeds his Shim with EVERYTHING and he gets all the eggs he wants! So unfair sad.gif

A bronze shimmer grew up and gave a simmer egg.

user posted imageGold Shimmer: Dr. Ro - Wed - http://dragcave.net/lineage/DrRo2

user posted image Silver Shimmer: Shadow - Friday - http://dragcave.net/lineage/uAhIH

user posted image Bronze Shimmer: Artie - Monday - http://dragcave.net/lineage/fzI2z

update -

user posted image Silver Shimmer: Shadow - no interest.

Shadow was the combo breaker this week for me, every Shimmer produce an egg this week, except him :laugh: his daughter produced for me though happy.gif she'll do nicely for gifting thread from now on now that I have a SW for her.

------------

Gold Shimmer

Dr Ro - breeding: 2 Shimmers. 2 Attempts.

Biker - breeding: n/a - hatchie

Silver Shimmers

Shadow - breeding: 1 shimmer. 3 attempts.

Dot - breeding: 2 shimmer. 2 attempt.

Bronze Shimmers

Artie - breeding: 5 Shimmers. 8 attempts.

Artie Jr - breeding: 2 Shimmers. 5 Atempts

Illiad -breeding: n/a - egg

Edited by Red2111

My 2nd gen shimmer hasn't given me a shimmer since April 21st. 3 fails. D:

I got an offspring from that Shimmer of yours (a Waterwalker) from the AP a few days ago xd.png I haven't bred my Shimmers lately as I'm going to wait until after the new release fiasco laugh.gif But hopefully they bred well for me again (as one of them gave me a fail on his first attempt ^^; )

The silver shimmer breeding is abysmal according to our experiment, and yet I got a 4th gen silver shimmer from another of my shimmers yesterday.

My one Shimmer refused my only CB female Lumina... *sigh* It's good to see that others are having successes though.

2nd try fail!

now i stand at 2 try 1 good to go lol it is now a adult on some one dragons

A gold simmer grew up and gave a refusal for the chosen mate.

edit: a silver shimmer came off cool-down and had no interest.

Edited by rubyshoes

Update:

Pirate Queen of Connacht ---> Fail. *sigh* Apparently she thinks that I want Lumina eggs.

Wow this is turning out to be the complete opposite of what I thought the results would be. I thought the Golds would produce the least. It will be interesting to see if the golds remain top over the next few weeks.

Edit: Edgar Vincent my silver shimmer produced a shimmer!

Edited by Dubious

I breed 'The Head of Arrows" on late Thursday and he showed no interest in his mate. So no egg... :/

Diva finally gave a silver shimmer egg after 5 weeks of fails/no eggs I changed her partner and that seemed to help. (the egg is already at its new home)

Edited by rubyshoes

It's been a month of "No Interest" and "Shimmerkins" so far from my 2nd Gen. I just had to jinx myself by saying he was such a good breeder. rolleyes.gif