Dubious

Bad Shimmer Breeding

I don't want to jinx myself, but my Shimmers are breeding well - they produce something at least. D:

I feel pressurised because I'm the last person to have to post the results. xd.png Will post them later today.

Omg, my gold shimmer is the only one so far who didn't breed a shimmer? O_o;; Pffft. Also wanted to report that for this week, 4/9 of my shimmers bred successfully (1 gold, 1 silver, 2 bronze).

edit, because I was curious (this is counting no interests/refusals/shimmerfails)

Total breedings -

Gold:

No Regret Thanks to You: 3/5 breedings have been successes

Waterbender: 1/2

Silver:

The One Hiding in the Closet: 0/3

Mycorrhiza: 2/3

Findabair the Beautiful: 0/1

Bronze:

Akuma to Dolce: 4/6

A Diamond in the Sky: 1/4

Disappearing Shimmer: 2/3

NASTILY EXHAUSTING EVERYTHING: 1/1

Grand total: 14/28 breedings are successes

Edited by kiyoura

All my shimmers are being complete butts. Only one has given me an egg. All my others have given me fails or nothing at all. sad.gif

With all our results in I drew up some stats. Check them out HERE.

Thank you everyone who is participating.  smile.gif

Ooh, interesting charts! I love looking at stuff like this. Thank you for sharing. smile.gif

I've only had two shimmers bred. One from my Vincent, then a few Shimmerkins, and then a Bronze which I gifted to a friend who had an IOU.

Thank you everyone who is participating.  smile.gif

Awesome! o3o Is there a chance of seeing a fancy line graph by the end of the experiment? tongue.gif (One colour for Shimmer, another for fail, etc) Thanks for getting them up so smoothly.

The charts do show that we've got fairly round numbers - 50% chance of a Shimmer, 25% for fail and nothing.

Looked at the OP and I'm the only one to have all my Shimmers successfully breeding a Shimmer. *applauds self* |D

Edited by cfmtfm

A bronze came off cool-down and gave no interest. A gold grew up and gave a shimmer egg.

Thank you everyone who is participating. smile.gif

OOoh, those are cool. (:

Chrome Champion doesn't like her mate, I think :$ 0/2 breeding attempts. Lucky I have 7 CB Cavern Lurkers and 6 are male, huh?

pillow x shimmer...is..the..worst..breeding..pair..ever. fail egg every week dry.gif its made 6 fails and only 2 shimmers >.<

A couple came off CD Friday....

(Shim egg/Fail egg/No interest/Refusal)

Bronze Samwise-1st fail egg-4/1/0/1

Silver Dire Ribbons-no interest-0/0/1/1

Bronze Polka Party-fail-0/1/0/0

misgendered Bronze-no interest-0/0/2/0

A bronze shimmer grew up and gave a shimmer fail/kin egg Another one came off cool down and gave another no interest for the third week in a row.

Silver Layla-Darling came off CD...and made a fail. 1/2/0/0

ETA:

Bronze Blu Leviosa-Shimmer egg!* 1/0/0/0

*to continue the stair properly, I need a CB F Blusang, which I sadly don't have, so I decided to try something else, and it's prettier then I expected!

ETA:hidden due to sickness

Edited by prpldrgnfr

For the whole week, I couldn't get any right egg from my shimmer.

One of my silver shimmer refused 2 mates which are only two female blusang in my scroll. therefore, I change his name into "Forever alone Forever" smile.gif

This week I got

a shimmer from Simon der Perlige

a shimmerkin from Perlen Soshia

and a shimmer from Seaglory of Christmas

not to bad smile.gif

I am glad you are all finding the results useful. smile.gif

I reset our OP results and have updated with our newest results for this week.

Given that the week long special release starts this week I am not sure how many results we will end up with, so there may not be enough data to make graphs and pie charts from, however I will keep the OP updated just for all our information.

Edited by Dubious

Omg, my gold shimmer is the only one so far who didn't breed a shimmer? O_o;; Pffft. Also wanted to report that for this week, 4/9 of my shimmers bred successfully (1 gold, 1 silver, 2 bronze).

lol, no you are not the only one, I got ONE gold but the most important one gave me a fail....hoping then for this week!

I told everyone on my waiting lists I wouldn't breed my Shimmers this week because of the release. I couldn't resist at least trying with one of them - my stubborn Bronze. Guess what she gives me - a Shimmer xDDD

Edited by Wahya

Aaaaaaahgh! So, I have this shimmer, which is a Bronze spiralled with Lumina and Wrapping Wings, which needs to be bred to a WW next. I collect one adult and one hatchling of holiday breeds, so I only have one adult of each holiday (except holly).

When she grew up, I of course tried breeding it to my Wrapping Wing... and they refused. Okay, very annoying. Substitute with a Winter Magi, then.

Guess what? Another refuse! Now I really don't know what to do anymore!

lol, no you are not the only one, I got ONE gold but the most important one gave me a fail....hoping then for this week!

Ah okay. My most important gold gave me a shimmer (needed for IOU and a trade request from someone who seems to really like the lineage).

I am glad you are all finding the results useful.  smile.gif

I reset our OP results and have updated with our newest results for this week.

Given that the week long special release starts this week I am not sure how many results we will end up with, so there may not be enough data to make graphs and pie charts from, however I will keep the OP updated just for all our information.

I don't know who else will be breeding, but I will be breeding all my Shimmers as they can. And all, if not then most, of them are going straight to the AP or given away, so you can expect results from me.

My three Shimmers have been giving me fails or no interest for the last two weeks. I'm so close to finishing up my lists, too. |: /pokes them with a stick