Dubious

Bad Shimmer Breeding

user posted image Gold Shimmer: Happy lo Caar, Tuesday, lineage

user posted image Silver Shimmer: Vincent lo Caar, Thursday, lineage

user posted image Bronze Shimmer: Hunter li Caar, Monday, lineage

UPDATE:

Bronze Shimmer: Hunter li Caar, Monday 5/20, shimmer!

Bred my only Gold Shimmer yesterday, and she didn't refuse her mate (Yay! biggrin.gif) but they gave a fail on their first breeding ^^; I hope she breeds true next week, and I still have yet to breed my one Bronze who gave a fail on his first breeding as well ^^; The rest seem to be breed true though :3

Aaaaaaahgh! So, I have this shimmer, which is a Bronze spiralled with Lumina and Wrapping Wings, which needs to be bred to a WW next. I collect one adult and one hatchling of holiday breeds, so I only have one adult of each holiday (except holly).

When she grew up, I of course tried breeding it to my Wrapping Wing... and they refused. Okay, very annoying. Substitute with a Winter Magi, then.

Guess what? Another refuse! Now I really don't know what to do anymore!

Why didn't you say so, dear? xd.png That easily can be fixed. ^.~

*reals you back onto the list*

As for something on topic... I noticed that my x Holiday combos are a real pain... The others still do fine. But x Holiday is killing me... <.<

Bred my other Shimmers to see if they give me a shiny, and this was the result:
  • Bronze x Thunder = no interest
  • Bronze x Lumina = Lumina (fail on their first breeding, though I'm glad they didn't refuse ^^; )
  • Bronze x Hellfire = Hellfire (1st fail)
The other 2 (Bronze and Gold) are on cooldown ^^; Edited by FluffyPillow

I wonder if the bronzes will be making a comeback this week. Certainly made a good start.

I got my first (Bronze) Shimmer a couple weeks ago and so far he has only given no interests, even though I used fertility on him the second time. Oh well, atleast he didn't refuse his mate c:

Two came off CD Monday, and I caved and bred one of them as someone really wanted a baby from her...

Bronze Satanic Lurker-Shimmer egg!-1/0/1/0

This so far has been the only time I used Fertility. I'm going to try not to breed anymore till after the May Madness. laugh.gif

user posted imageGold Shimmer: Dr. Ro - Wed - http://dragcave.net/lineage/DrRo2

user posted image Silver Shimmer: Shadow - Friday - http://dragcave.net/lineage/uAhIH

user posted image Bronze Shimmer: Artie - Monday - http://dragcave.net/lineage/fzI2z

- no updates -

------------

Gold Shimmer

Dr Ro - breeding: 2 Shimmers. 2 Attempts.

Biker - breeding: 0 Shimmers. 1 Attempts.

PT - Breeding: n/a - hatchie

Silver Shimmers

Shadow - breeding: 1 shimmer. 3 attempts.

Dot - breeding: 2 shimmer. 2 attempt.

Bronze Shimmers

Artie - breeding: 5 Shimmers. 8 attempts.

Artie Jr - breeding: 3 Shimmers. 8 Atempts

Illiad -breeding: hatchie

Edited by Red2111

Behind, but my gold shimmer Xu Ying Liaong, bred true again on the 17th, proving once again that golds are far more generous breeders than we thought.

Like most I will be taking a break over the anniversery, which both of my breeding shimmer's breeding days fall on. ohmy.gif

Edited by DorkJulian

The silver shimmer ive been wanting to breed a shimmer from has only produced metal fails or nothing at all, but then i tryed breeding a bronze shimmer for the lulz it bred me a shimmer offspring -.-

Only 1 Shimmer this week :/ 1 no interest and 1 Shimmer-kin. Due to the 7 year release I don't mind terribly tongue.gif

Bred a gold and bronze with Fertility, both gave Shimmers! Woo!

Edited by Draco Knight

I bred Shukran Mist VI, he produced a Gold Shimmer. Also bred Xiao Yin Mist V. She produced a Silver Shimmer. Fertility was used on both Shimmers.

GrrrlZ, the first of my Silver Shimmers, finally dropped her second Shimmer a couple of days ago. This egg was reserved while she was still an egg, so it is nice to finally complete this promise.

Her record for her breedings to date is:

5 no egg/no interest

2 Shimmers

2 Shimmerkin

SimonSayZ, first of my Gold Shimmers, finally produced a Shimmer child as well, after producing two Luminas in his previous breedings. At least he has produced an egg with every breeding. His cousin, Simonio, refused his first mate, and had no interest in my first attempt with the second mate.

I still have no Bronze Shimmers, but considering that I had no plans to have ANY Shimmers until at least July or August, I think I still have plenty of time to start collecting them. <3

user posted image Gold Shimmer: Happy lo Caar, Tuesday, lineage

user posted image Silver Shimmer: Vincent lo Caar, Thursday, lineage

user posted image Bronze Shimmer: Hunter li Caar, Monday, lineage

UPDATE FOR WEEK MAY 20-26:

Bronze Shimmer: Hunter li Caar, Monday 5/20, shimmer!

Gold Shimmer: Happy lo Caar, Friday (moved from Tuesday due to new release), shimmer!

I think the shimmers are breeding wonderfully this week due to the new releases and few people breeding.

breeding silver shimmers:

- 5 Daisy Silas 5: no interest

- Zilver prise D: shimmer kin (again...)

both on wednesday

A Silver shimmer grew up and I test-bred him with a Cavern Lurker. I also bred my Bronze shimmer to his White.

I got Shimmer eggs both times. xd.png

user posted imageGold Shimmer: Dr. Ro - Wed - http://dragcave.net/lineage/DrRo2

user posted image Silver Shimmer: Shadow - Friday - http://dragcave.net/lineage/uAhIH

user posted image Bronze Shimmer: Artie - Monday - http://dragcave.net/lineage/fzI2z

- update -

user posted image Silver Shimmer - nadda

------------

Gold Shimmer

Dr Ro - breeding: 2 Shimmers. 2 Attempts.

Biker - breeding: 0 Shimmers. 1 Attempts.

PT - Breeding: n/a - hatchie

Silver Shimmers

Shadow - breeding: 1 shimmer. 4 attempts.

Dot - breeding: 2 shimmer. 2 attempt.

Bronze Shimmers

Artie - breeding: 5 Shimmers. 8 attempts.

Artie Jr - breeding: 3 Shimmers. 8 Atempts

Illiad -breeding: 0 Shimmers. 1 Attempts. ~ Refusal ~ sad.gif