Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

7 hours ago, Tiira said:

I demand sharper reflexes, faster internet connection, more time to play and better luck. Not referring to anything in particular, just generally speaking - I want to have all the dragons that I desire, you know? 😹

None of that sounds unreasonable to me.

Since we're being unreasonable. I demand that we can use the Red Dragon BSA once a day, and have it be stackable, so you can just full send an egg into the void XD. Alongside 200 extra biomes for hunting, and have my aeon cooperate and breed like a normal dragon. Like why is he so picky? Does the mate I pick for him smell bad or what 😭

Unreasonable demands eh?

Specific to me but I'd very much like to demand a lineage button for ALL dragons, including CB's. I name my dragons a specific way and that button would make my life 100% easier in naming my dragons. xD

13 hours ago, Cheesecake_Raccoon said:

Since we're being unreasonable. I demand that we can use the Red Dragon BSA once a day, and have it be stackable, so you can just full send an egg into the void XD. Alongside 200 extra biomes for hunting, and have my aeon cooperate and breed like a normal dragon. Like why is he so picky? Does the mate I pick for him smell bad or what 😭

I'm limiting your caffeine intake...

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I'm limiting your caffeine intake...

You may take my cheesecake. You may take my trash pandas, but you'll never take my caffeine! 

I'll take your cheesecake if it's on offer!  :D 

3 hours ago, Cheesecake_Raccoon said:

You may take my cheesecake. You may take my trash pandas, but you'll never take my caffeine! 

I demand never to be egglocked or completely scroll locked. Especially during events. 

At least let us have like 20 egg slots and then logically 60 total slots for the week of the event and the one after. And at that point once things grow or otherwise leave your scroll you can't refill the space and fade back to regular limits. Nothing gets yeeted though! 

While I'm at it I want a limit of at least 4 GoNs. Give me an even number! 

And the same limit for holidays. On the other hand I barely have room for all the lovely lineages as it is. But with more scroll space that's fine I guess 😜

I demand that hatchlings get time off for good behavior.

I also demand that my Arsani genders immediately so I can freeze it, as I have 19 ungendered frozen Arsanis and there should be a gendered one to babysit them.

On 2/11/2023 at 11:39 PM, sorenna said:

I'll take your cheesecake if it's on offer!  :D 

First my caffeine and now my cheesecakes... what's next, someone goes through my trash for my pandas?!

7 hours ago, PrincessLucy said:

I also demand that my Arsani genders immediately so I can freeze it, as I have 19 ungendered frozen Arsanis and there should be a gendered one to babysit them.

I demand that you not put such an undue burden on one hatchling who would be their youngest sister ironically.

40 minutes ago, Cheesecake_Raccoon said:

First my caffeine and now my cheesecakes... what's next, someone goes through my trash for my pandas?!

So you've been throwing out pandas that still have plenty of use left in them, too?

I want all Alcedine wyverns. Every. Single. One.

Edited by evilwizard

I need a Super Sekrit Button hidden somewhere on the dragon's page that will make hatchies gender immediately when I want to freeze them.  😕

Edited by sorenna

I demand to be able to breed Snows to Floral-Crowned. I care not for the male/female breeding requirement, I want my pretty holiday dragons that would look amazing together

I demand that my three dark green and my three black eggs all hatch as alts.

I want to be able to pick a day each to be able and breed holiday dragons off season. Just one day, just one egg per pair. Actually I'm fine if it's just 8 egg slots and if your AP them they behave like market eggs. Would prevent throwing off the game balance too immensely. But gives everyone the chance to breed those few pairs you forgot, had absolutely no room for, finally gathered the perfect mate for or where you tragically bred the wrong mate or auto APd when you had a perfect pair.

And I demand that for every time I can't breed my prize or forget to, it keeps track of how many times I *could* have bred it and just lets me do that.

I also demand snacks and a hug for everyone who needs or wants one. But that may not fit the thread as it's perfectly reasonable.

27 minutes ago, Reykur said:

And I demand that for every time I can't breed my prize or forget to, it keeps track of how many times I *could* have bred it and just lets me do that.

As a compromise, we'll allow your prize to remind you of all the days you didn't breed it when you could have.

I still demand extra holiday egg slots. 

17 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

As a compromise, we'll allow your prize to remind you of all the days you didn't breed it when you could have.

I still demand extra holiday egg slots. 

Sounds lovely xD BSA for all prizes, Stats or anything super rare that makes them show you how often you did not breed them.

About 20 egg slots and 60 total. Or more? 🤔

52 minutes ago, Reykur said:

About 20 egg slots and 60 total. Or more? 🤔

Seems reasonable, so we can't demand that. 😔

We already have a BSA that takes one day off egg incubation. How about a BSA that takes one day off hatchie maturation?
Here’s another one: albino alt sprites. Say, 1 in every 5 breedings produces an albino alt sprite of the non-Albino dragon’s breed?
And while we’re talking about albinos, how about albino drakes, pygmy, and two-headed dragons?

I demand that we start distributing birth control to Xenos. The AP is already full of them again.

What happened to "If there are too many dragons of a specific breed, then competition for resources will be fierce, and dragons of that breed will be less likely to produce offspring."

i demand my Winter x Equinox finally give me that Winter.  *glares at all the Equinoxes Notos has fathered*

7 hours ago, trystan said:

i demand my Winter x Equinox finally give me that Winter.

this might be a little too unreasonable, even for this thread XD

3 minutes ago, StarlightLion said:
7 hours ago, trystan said:

i demand my Winter x Equinox finally give me that Winter.

this might be a little too unreasonable, even for this thread XD

XDXD 

i'll just have to keep trying. again. *sigh*

I am once again demanding that refusal be removed from the game. Yet another critical refusal in my Snow lines -_-

4 minutes ago, StarlightLion said:

I am once again demanding that refusal be removed from the game. Yet another critical refusal in my Snow lines -_-

Working as intended.  You're putting too much pressure on your dragons. Let them breed like weeds and all will go smoothly.