Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

7 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Working as intended.  You're putting too much pressure on your dragons. Let them breed like weeds and all will go smoothly. 

I pray for forgiveness from the almighty dragon gods XD

I demand that Red dragons have an alt form with smoke coming from their nostrils as gendered hatchlings.

I demand dinural and nocturnal Deep Green dragons.

I demand Trading Hub search immediately become able to tell the difference between Red and preferred and the difference between Ice and nice. 

I demand a AP service that offers you eggs matching the breeds and generation of your holiday dragons.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

I've got a demand!  For the next 2 months, Xenowyrms of all types have a 50% chance of producing a Staterae egg and a 50% chance of producing no egg, regardless of what they're bred to.

Maybe we could stop being neck-deep in AP Xenos at long last if this happened. 

Edited by sorenna

I have a demand that we xeno wall for the next few months to try to get xeno numbers to go down.

31 minutes ago, Skadi said:

I have a demand that we xeno wall for the next few months to try to get xeno numbers to go down.

Isn't that just a normal Tuesday? XD

14 hours ago, StarlightLion said:

Isn't that just a normal Tuesday? XD

true.

All I know is, it could get me that third stat finally.

I demand that dragcave be localised to my timezone. I wanted a Thursday Gemshard (it's Thursday afternoon where I am) but the damn thing was still caught on the 1st so rip me :(

I want more egg slots that can only be used on Tercorns.

Also I want black sweetlings to breed outside of valentine's day just because I want a Tercorn x Black Sweetling lineage but I know Black Sweetlings are limited as they are.

Edited by Skadi

I demand people in the trading hub have more patience than like half an hour before removing their trade offers. My timezone puts me way out of whack with the cave's. They've gotta calm down when I don't instantly see offers - especially when the trade I'm after is a bloodswap, christ XD

I wish that you could export your own dragon data into a csv file, which includes dragon code, name, date of birth, gender, breed, and the same information for the dragon's parents, and the dragon's generation, and last but not least, affinity element.

I wish that on the breeding page, there is the same filter that you can use for group adding dragon, or the fertility BSA, that you can search for dragon by #cb, #2g, breed, etc.

I wish that you can also search dragon by group, such as during breeding, you can select and filter which group of dragon you want to show up on the page.

I wish that you can mass name / rename dragons, like something similar to the custom sorting by assigned number page, where you can see and change any dragon's name and then save them at once.

I wish that you can sort by dragons' codes, the same way you can currently sort by age, breed, name.

I wish that for sorting, you could have more than one criteria, instead of the default age, so that when you sort by breed, it won't necessarily be sort by age within same breed, but you can choose to sort them by something like: breed - generation - gender - age, or breed - name, etc.

I wish that after you abandon an AP egg (or any egg), there can be an url link directly to the AP page, in addition to the current url to dragons page.

I wish that if you are already in a group, after you breed one of them, there can be an url link leading back to the same group with same filter (ex. Available for breeding).

I wish that you can mass remove dragons from one group, and can copy-paste multiple dragons from one group to another, with the same customized order, or you can duplicate groups.

I wish that for trading hub, you can have more words limit, and people who make an offer could also add a short message, in case there's a need but couldn't find that person on the forum or on discord. 

Oh dear I have so many wishes.

Edited by CuteDragons

I demand that CB Seasonal Dragon eggs be equalized in the number they drop throughout the year instead of a flood of Summers, then being much rarer in Spring, Autumn, and Winter. I also demand thier egg drops be maximized on the day they change season: vernal and autumnal equinoxes, summer and winter solstices. 

21 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I demand that CB Seasonal Dragon eggs be equalized in the number they drop throughout the year instead of a flood of Summers, then being much rarer in Spring, Autumn, and Winter. I also demand thier egg drops be maximized on the day they change season: vernal and autumnal equinoxes, summer and winter solstices. 

I feel like they all flood when the change kicks in, though?  I always seem to see a flurry of Seasonal drops for the first couple weeks of the new season, and then they taper off gradually through the season till a few days before the change when they're practically rare.  I definitely kept picking up tons of Springs right when Winter was first over, and now I'm seeing tons of Summers.

(My unreasonable demand is that they should all be in one biome.  Winter doesn't only happen on mountains!)

Edited by sorenna

I demand a counter that will tell me how many Kill slots I will have available at midnight on the 31st.

I demand to have like, a hundred egg slots, plus the ability to freeze eggs (some of them at REALLY pretty)

I demand to win another raffle so I can have a CB prize pair!

I also demand notifications in advance whenever a rare egg is going to drop so I can be there first to pick it up!

I need to not be able to misclick. I only do even gen so if I go to breed anything outside of that, it means I've done something wrong and need to be stopped.

Edited by littleangelamy22

I demand a 10 second delay before anybody else can grab one of the dozen Astrael eggs that I have missed so far today.

Of course, 10 second jump is never enough when I jump to a different biome and forget where I saw it.

i demand a 4th biome that only i have access to. i further demand that i be able to choose the breeds that will drop in the miaou biome on any given day. to save server resources, the biome may be auto-disabled when i'm egg-locked.

the site should track how long i sit there and stare at my eggs and hatchlings and make them grow faster the longer i stare at them

I want TJ to move the server to the UK so that the appallingly poor connection time (ping rate average in excess of 300 ms 😭) would equate to what I get from pretty much every other website (15 to 90 ms). That way, I might not have to suffer the long freeze in the biomes on every 5 minute refresh and I might even see and catch the occasional rare.

I want to breed my dragons again the day after they have "no interest" because the week-long CD is dumb. 

Less unreasonable than unhinged demand: I want a 3rd gen hybrid dragon that can only be bred by breeding two hybrids 😎

I want the site clock to stop doing its own weird and unpredictable thing and actually display the correct time.  D:< 

The ~11 second gap between when my computer and phone says it's 5 minutes after an hour, and when DC finally gets around to agreeing, is killing my egghunting ability.