Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

My horse hasn't matured yet. Grow up you little pony!

Edited by Narath

I have one horse as of now. A CB Male that I found a while ago. Haven't seen any more eggs, though, to be honest, I haven't been looking.

I see them all the time, I am not looking anymore though either, I just want a Hellhorse.

I looked into my horses lineage and figured it was abandoned because it wasn't a hellhorse wyvern.

She's tired. And I can't think of another good word to use in its place. I still need to work on that.

Well aren't both her characters asleep?

Lonely I'm Mr Lonely,

I have nobody,

For my own

I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely

I have nobody,

For my own

I'm so lonely

Edited by Narath

Sorry guys I just got back. I didn't wanna time skip yet since Estra, Ferovan, and Gysentia need sleep before leaving tomorrow. Also on a side note, I'm gonna wrap up on my characters tomorrow and leave them doing nothing since I'll be gone for about 3 weeks. Leaving for Europe and colleges.

When did she say she was going to come back?

I'm going to sleep, guys. I wish that there was a forums app for this and would alert me with a noise to notify me that someone posted.

Yeah, I'm excited. But everyones panicking and worrying and they're driving me nuts! I'm the only one calm about the whole thing

Ah, cheez, ah, cheez, ah, cheez. Soooo sorry! I tried to post something before we went out for breakfast but I couldn't find the scraps of paper that had the wi-fi username and password and just before we went out, my father told me where they were. So...I had to go through the torture of gooing through clothes shops with my mom while thinking of role plays the entire time...

So now, just for safety, I memorised the username. The password's easy, some kind of random, catchy word but the username is a whole lot of numbers...memorising numbers comes easily to me, though. tongue.gif

I can't believe I rambled on again...

Though, I feel kind of important that you guys seemed to be waiting on me.

Then again, I haven't even read the role play thread yet...

*Epic facepalm*

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Woot! Gosh, I really can't wait for the next morning in the role play. Didn't someone mention something about timeskip in one of those posts while I was being tortured by clothes?

We did say something about a time skip, but everyone needs to be in place sleeping or something before we can.

Aren't girls usually the ones that torture others with clothes shopping?

Has Sparkly gone back to sleep next to Tenebris yet?

Airean is quite the ladies man isn't he?

Edit: be back in a bit, have to drive to school.

Edited by Narath

I may have a growing interest in clothes but to be honest, I was having a headache (mainly because I was wearing my glasses the entire time. Yeah, glasses give me headaches) and I was going crazy wondering what the heck was going on in the OOC and role play threads. Although, I think tomorrow I'm gonna enjoy myself. We might be seeing a movie. biggrin.gif

Not yet, I thought that the splash and her movements might have woken Tenebris up. :3 If it didn't, she might just go back to sleep quietly.

I'm baaaaaaack!

No, Tenebris was not woken. I was actually hoping that Sparkly would wake up wondering why Tenebris was closer to her than he was when they both fell asleep.

censorkip.gif finals.

Edited by Narath