Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

That's very nice. Did I mention that the first black dragon I found was in the abandons and it turned out to be a male alt, and when I bred it I got a female alt?

Interesting. My first black is the one I got from the abandoned pile, and I plan to name it Seraza or Tenebris based on how it genders tongue.gif . For some reason, I like naming my dragons after characters in RPs that I'm in.

Yes you did, which is extremely lucky. I personally do not care to much for blacks (I only have one because I saw it was a Dorkface).

I might try to get an alt, but probably not.

And they are pretty rare, not rares and more common than striped, but still pretty tough to find.

I also really like my Tri-Horn Wyvern. http://dragcave.net/lineage/KprFz

Though not sure what to do with it.

Any of you have Tinsels? I collect Tinsle-fails. biggrin.gif

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I named Tenebris after my first black. Actually, my black's name is Tenebricas because some jerk already took Tenebris so I had to use a different translation.

My tinsels are very good with giving me offspring smile.gif

Well when they mess up send me a PM. smile.gif

That is nice.

Luminas are about as common as Nebulas (in the cave), but more people want Nebulas.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Hmm. My naming scheme is a bit more obscure. I have the name of the dragon, then the/of the, and then another word.

I name whatever name I like is available, like Fluffybottom for my pillow.

Scratch that, my favorite I got this year was Frilly Valentine. Click her in my sig to see why I named her that.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

I just think of a few english words that suit the dragon, and then put it through a translator since I was never good at naming anything. I named my first cat Blacky because he was mostly Black.

Lol Narath.

And since so many people are on, should you guys not be posting stuff in the RP?

Yep.

If we reach 20 posts tonight, I'll breed someone a Dorkwed Thuwed. Seriously, I am in love with this RP.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

I want to post but I made the last one.

That wasn't the only name like that I made. We named the next one brownie because it was mostly brown, and we currently have a grey one named dusty.

Edited by Narath

Moonbeam posted yesterday, it seems like.

Edited by Darklight

I feel as if the RP is going a bit slowly now. Does anyone else think that now would be a good time to proceed to the next day?

As soon as Sereza replies to Tenebris so he can sleep

Oops, sorry about that. I should've replied earlier.

Eli and Stalt are both lost in the woods but when either Lance or Ferovan points them to the cave that would be fine I think. Or would Lance and Ferovan find a way to figure out that Velva was no longer under the tree?