Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

Never mind about me saying Tenebris not waking up. I'm dead bored and I need something to do.

Edit: There we go, I wrote something. Still bored. Curse you social class for being so dismal.

Edited by Narath

"Curse you social class for being so dismal."

What do you mean Narath?

I was actually hoping this would move a lot faster without me. Sorry I had to be gone for so long, I still shouldn't be back. I would have let more people be able to be Gysentia for me, but I had someone waiting for me so I just did what I could. Anyway, I still have class in an hour, and I have a large reading to do before then, and class will last another 2 hours and 15 minutes. And I'm tired, so I might take a nap. Then there's more school and work, so in the meantime,

Wyvern_Oliza, Narath, and Dream can play Ferovan and Gysentia.

Gysentia has no temper, and Ferovan is in an extremely good mood right now so he is mostly a problem solver. (Though if anything happened to Estra, he'd feel guiltly wink.gif)

Anyway, go crazy. I'll be back, but don't feel bad at all for using them. I hope to see them used.

I meant that social is extremely boring and I was cursing it for the boredom it caused me.

Thank you for giving me control over your characters. I just wanted to know first though how Ferovan would react to Tenebris' apology.

User name: Dotzrus

Name: Cyros

Species:user posted image

Personality: Quiet unless spoken to. Friendly and curious. Is not afraid to speak up when needed. Daydreams every once in awhile.

Crush/Mate?: Open

Talents/ Abilities: Can heal himself using starlight and can use the light to fire a powerful light beam (Once per night. Using it saps his strength). Not weak but not strong physically, does rely more on magic over strength.

Other: Likes to drawn constellations on the ground when bored.

Edited by Dotzrus

I hope I put this in the right place... and I'm guessing I wait till it's approved...

Looks interesting. Plus we need a squishy wizard to fill out our adventuring party xd.png .

Hey! I get that reference!

Also, when Cyros is shooting his light beam, does he yell "Ima firin' ma lazer!"

I am still deciding n my third character, I think I know what I want though.

I bam literally switching back and forth between this and the RP thread.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I have been waiting a little over a week, you could try PMing Moonbeam...

I would pm her, last time someone alerted her there were some forms on here she came and approved. We should also ask if someone else could also approve new characters.

Wow, the RP has been slow recently. I might just make Malkan try and find the hatchlings if no progress is made.

That is a good idea Raven, who is on the most that she would trust?

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Just pmed her. That's that for now... now to think of character development...

I'm just waiting for Dream to reply, and once our characters start to sleep again, we just need to wait for the few who are still awake so we can skip to the morning.

Hello, people! Snagged the iPad. :3 I think I'll be available for two hours, seeing that I slept for two hours undisturbed yesterday. xd.png

Man... I want to get involved soon but I don't want to bypass the creator.

I hate it when that happens Dotzrus, I waited what seemed like forever for Moonbeam to approve Eli. xd.png

Edited by Raven301

Be back soon people. I got an email about a job application, and I just need to get some things sorted out.