TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Well, it seems the crimson eggs sort between the Royal Blues and the Seasonals, while the blue egg sorts between the Skywings and the Speckle Throats...

Maybe the crimsons are a Royal Red, or...

Ru...

Ry...

Sa...

Sc...

Sea...

while the blues...?

Sl...

Sm...

Sn...

So...

Spa...

There are a LOT of possibilities there! xd.png

And a great big congratulations to Imbecamiel and Earthgirl on your new babies! wub.gif

wub.gif Those hatchlings wub.gif

They remind me of second stage Digimon.

Brb, watching Digimon.

This release was pretty unexpected for me! I got two of the crimson ones, and bred one glowing egg so far. Does anyone have a clue which one has the BSA yet?

No one will until the first few grow up and we can see their adult actions pages...

Very excited to see both of these, the red ones the most though! I just woke up, so I haven't seen any of the reds yet though.

Hybrids: One of the (many) reasons I've made it a mission to collect a set number of CB pairs of every dragon breed! tongue.gif

You don't need to use CB eggs - it also works with bred eggs. smile.gif

You don't need to use CB eggs - it also works with bred eggs. smile.gif

Oh I know - but I like to know I can breed (and gift) nice 2nd gens, since those are the lowest gen of hybrid available to most users. smile.gif

I'm super-excited for the crimson ones, though - they're totally going to get added to my crazy Rainbow project if they stay that nice red colour...

Well, it seems the crimson eggs sort between the Royal Blues and the Seasonals, while the blue egg sorts between the Skywings and the Speckle Throats...

Maybe the crimsons are a Royal Red, or...

Ru...

Ry...

Sa...

Sc...

Sea...

while the blues...?

Sl...

Sm...

Sn...

So...

Spa...

There are a LOT of possibilities there! xd.png

And a great big congratulations to Imbecamiel and Earthgirl on your new babies! wub.gif

Does that mean the blues might be called Sparkle Dragons?

It's official, they really ARE glitterballs.

And the red ones... Scarlet something perhaps?

how cool! but I am egg locked xd.png

will try for some later biggrin.gif

I like to call them glowballs. xd.png

Lol, I think we'll be calling them a lot of things until we find out what they answer to - and in my case, how to call more than one to my scroll without having 3 of 5 pairings Refuse each other, lol.

I'm currently calling them Disco Balls - and was it then I got one?

Edit: PointOfOrigin: Rabbit Dreamers, ROFLMAO - very apt, although they appear to have their ears fashionably tied back.

Edited by Syphoneira

I've caught two Crimsons and bred one glowing egg. Too bad I don't have more CB Daydreams.

I'm not reading through every page to find this out but... isn't it a little weird the hybrid babies don't have an actual description besides "Aww... It's a cute baby dragon."?

I like to call them glowballs. xd.png

or Snowballs? laugh.gif

The earlier Glitterball or Discoball names bring up heavily repressed memories of paunchy middle-aged men in pale blue polyester leisure suits, wearing heavy gold chain with shirts that were unbuttoned a little too much. dry.gif Aaaarrrrggghhhh!

Edited by dragongrrl

Eww! Too early for that mental image! I have five Scarlets and 2 Glowy ones.

Just woke and decided to check for anything new, glade I did.

They look awesome so far, can't wait to get some. biggrin.gif

Edited by DollyMadison89

Does anyone know this???

The last time we had a new release (Speckle throated dragons) we had a nice chance to collect CB Stripes and CB Blacks and many CB Mettalics (at least they were dropping more frequently) and does anyone know if some rares are more frequent now that we have this newest relase in the Volcan region????

I am very curious. Not that I can claim anything currently. Just wanting to get the heads up in case somebody noticed something.

Please let me know if somebody has noticed something!

Since I am bad at getting new relases (always been that way) maybe I am able to get some other stuff that I am lacking. smile.gif

Edited by Mirume

I'm not reading through every page to find this out but... isn't it a little weird the hybrid babies don't have an actual description besides "Aww... It's a cute baby dragon."?

Well, that's what the pink hatchlings have in their description, too.

Right when I locked myself xd.png

One of my CB whites refused their pair and the other one was still under breeding cooldown xd.png

Anyway, thank you for the new release! ^^