TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

If I hit "Dismiss" will it just dismiss the message or the egg hunt, entirely? I'd like to dismiss the message, but I don't want to end the egg hunt. I remember people were complaining about not wanting to get flowers (WHAT?!?!), so I was wondering if the Dismiss was in response to that.

It only dismisses the message. The message still appears in miniature on the top of your scroll, and you can still collect eggs.

Fandom-splosion. Was Tumblr hired to do the spriting this year? tongue.gif

Fandom-splosion. Was Tumblr hired to do the spriting this year? tongue.gif

no, I think most of tumblr lives here wink.gif

Jmm I have been wanting to poke that dismiss but I was living in fear of it. I actually thought it might stop the hunt too. I gotta get them all <3

Anyone holding a visual list of eggs or something equivalent?

Is anyone else having a problem where the whole "Festival of Eggs has begun!" Message staying/coming back on the main page of the cave even after hitting 'Dismiss'?

Not that I really care about it being there - but it's kind of annoying

-removed, please keep gifting to the appropriate threads in the trading subforum- Edited by rubyshoes

Im so excited to see all the new eggs this year. Let the hunting begin tongue.gif

no, I think most of tumblr lives here wink.gif

Touche.

Is anyone else having a problem where the whole "Festival of Eggs has begun!" Message staying/coming back on the main page of the cave even after hitting 'Dismiss'?

Not that I really care about it being there - but it's kind of annoying

Sounds like a Cookie problem. What browser are you using?

Sounds like a Cookie problem. What browser are you using?

I use FireFox - and I have cleared my Cache and Cookie

Do the eggs appear every five minutes, like the cooking ingredients in Christmas?

Mine appeared randomly from 5 to 15 minutes apart.

The large message will disappear, but a smaller one(link) stay until the end of the event-- is that the one you are talking about?

my eggs are showing up on all pages , but only clickable on the first page of my scroll not a real problem just odd blink.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

If you cleared your Cache and Cookies, Dismissed the Message and then it's still reappearing, it might be a Firefox glitch. If something works in Chrome on this site, it's probably not going to work in Firefox and vice versa. Had the opposite problem with Chrome during Christmas. Nothing would work in Chrome, but worked fine in Firefox. It's all about compatibility and your version of your OS.

Edited by MysticTiger

The large message will disappear, but a smaller one(link) stay until the end of the event-- is that the one you are talking about?

The large message - maybe I'll try clearing my cache and cookies again though

*Edit - clearing my Cache and cookies again seems to have helped [guess I cleared them a little too soon before starting the hunt]

Edited by ShorahNagi

Is there a list of what all the eggs look like?

Those usually appear towards the end of the festival. I don't think anyone has had enough time to ever figure out how many eggs their are, let alone what they all look like. :3