TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Particle mentioned earlier that the spriter did that on purpose. No idea how, though. xd.png

Still don't have 41. Around 30-ish.

I think that one is my 2nd fave egg so far biggrin.gif

How often do they show up?

Random times between 5 and 15 minutes or so.

edit: Your welcome Isuzu.

Edited by rubyshoes

Random times between 5 and 15 minutes or so.

Thanks ruby smile.gif

And I just got a guitar egg, awesome xd.png

Ok the two purple dragons holding the green egg is in my top 10! wub.gif

Aw yessss, I was hoping for more easter eggs! biggrin.gif Thanks, spriters and TJ!

When I logged in it took me a second to understand what happened, as my first egg looked like a... turkey? huh.giflaugh.gif It's now proudly sitting in my basket, waiting for the other eggs. And the new border atop the new eggs is cuteness overload. biggrin.gif

Thanks, I've already got 12, wondering if I had them all...Will there be any rewards? Expecting~ tongue.gif

Thanks, I've already got 12, wondering if I had them all...Will there be any rewards? Expecting~ tongue.gif

The eggs are the rewards biggrin.gif

Yay! Easter eggs are back!

Thanks to TJ and the spriters! This years' eggs look just as fantastic as last years!

TJ tends to add his in on the last day.

If anyone is wondering about times, the eggs seem to appear every 12 minutes, plus or minus a minute.

This can be very helpful for the easily distracted: http://www.online-stopwatch.com/

@yorihisa: Your house will be showered with balloons and you will be delivered your very own chocolate pizza.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

@yorihisa: Your house will be showered with balloons and you will be delivered your very own chocolate pizza.

The party has begun once again xd.png *Tackle glomps Wookie*

I may only have 3 eggs so far, but all of them are soooooo prettyyyyyyyyyyy! I can't wait to see someone who's finished smile.gif

Lol - double whammy going this time.

Easter and the start of the Festival of Eggs today - April Fool's tomorrow.

Anyhow - thank you TJ and all the Spriters and organizers of this event - can't wait to see all the eggs!

And thanks in advance for whatever might be in the works for tomorrow.

I cant wait to see the credits, I have my thoughts as to who made what but now I want to see if im close lol tongue.gif

Hmmm... I've got 41 eggs and I don't seem to be getting more. Did I get them all already? blink.gif

Lol - double whammy going this time.

Easter and the start of the Festival of Eggs today - April Fool's tomorrow.

Anyhow - thank you TJ and all the Spriters and organizers of this event - can't wait to see all the eggs!

And thanks in advance for whatever might be in the works for tomorrow.

As long as its not another dino cave.. I was so excited for that but then its turned out to be a joke xd.pngxd.png I still randomly click on that site lol

Just got the lady bug egg smile.gif

Hmmm... I've got 41 eggs and I don't seem to be getting more. Did I get them all already? blink.gif

Yep. 41 is all there are (unless TJ adds more later).

Particle mentioned earlier that the spriter did that on purpose. No idea how, though. xd.png

Still don't have 41. Around 30-ish.

They probably used rotator-image coding; the image will change upon refreshing.

7 down, 34 to go! xd.png This'll be fun.

Yep. 41 is all there are (unless TJ adds more later).

I'm betting that TJ would add 1 more later since that little empty spot there in the egg basket seems so awkward. xd.png

Thank TJ09.

It is my first Easter in DC. I got 23 and like them very much. The eggs are so impressive.

Happy Easter everyone ^^

I did the egg. The egg was based off of Stargate the show. All 39 symbols were based off the Milky Way stargate Symbols which are constellations which prob gets where you see Zodiac symbols.

The whole concept is based on a different galaxy and my fictional alien species who created their own set of stargates which hold the symbols which are on the egg. The whole concept of the species is quite in depth. I haven't given them a name yet but im close.

I just got that one and was staring at it forever, trying to find out what it was. Then I came here looking for an answerd. It's awesome, great work!

I'm betting that TJ would add 1 more later since that little empty spot there in the egg basket seems so awkward. xd.png

and - 42.

Oh sweet! Thanks so much for the event TJ, and thanks to all of the artists involved for their wonderful little works of art! <3

So, listing the references so far:

LOTR (eye), Portal (turret), Okami (foxy thing), legend of zelda (2 dragons holding the triforce), guitar hero, boba fett, stargate

And "unconfirmed"(well, less obvious) ones?

journey (the red things surrounding the egg), The Giving Tree, and Reshiram White Kyurem from pokemon?

Edited by LaHaine

So, listing the references so far:

LOTR (eye), Portal (turret), Okami (foxy thing), legend of zelda (2 dragons holding the triforce), guitar hero, boba fett, stargate

And "unconfirmed"(well, less obvious) ones?

journey (the red things surrounding the egg), The Giving Tree, and Reshiram from pokemon?

haha well that explains a few of them smile.gif

Hey everyone! This is my first event like this can someone explain the basics of how it works? How many eggs are there? where are they found? etc. Thanks in advance!