TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Wow, I just got this really cool egg. I have to say, it's probably now my most favorite egg. tongue.gif

Hahaha I cought an egg that looks like the wicked witch's crystal ball from the Wizard of Oz! !!! laugh.gif

Hahaha I cought an egg that looks like the wicked witch's crystal ball from the Wizard of Oz! !!! laugh.gif

Was it this one?

Okay so, I haven't received any more eggs since I got my 41th egg. I think 41 is the last one to collect everyone. smile.gif

~ Bam

Okay so, I haven't received any more eggs since I got my 41th egg. I think 41 is the last one to collect everyone. smile.gif

~ Bam

If that's the case, I only have two more to collect. xd.png

Yay~

Happy Easter =)

I'll probably stick with 3 eggs lol

--

Suddenly a wild sixth egg appeared! lol

Edited by Skaiya

yup. me too.

what the... an egg floating around like a guardian of nature egg only different colour??

*notices this thread* OOOO

Thanks for the even TJ!

Thank you so much for the event ^^ I've only got three eggs so far. I hope to get them all by the end of the day biggrin.gif

WB

Nah. You just think that.

Got a sweet little Kitsune, that I have no idea where it comes from.

I think the Kitsune referes to the Game Okami.

21...I hope it's the half now!

But still no Legend of Zelda Egg for me sad.gif

wasn't it like this last year?? We only got a limited amount of eggs last year on the first day and the next day more dropped???

I am looking forward to it again. smile.gif

Thanks TJ and spriters for another great event.

Loving the eggs so far. I don't get most of the references, but the eggs are fun anyway.

Happy Easter to all!

Well, got my 41. So unless TJ adds more later, that's it I guess. It was fun. Thanks TJ and spriters and have a Happy Easter, everyone!!

Yay! Easter eggs are back!

Thanks to TJ and the spriters! This years' eggs look just as fantastic as last years!

Got one that looks like a fluffy white cat! To cute wub.gif

My egg changed. huh.gif I had a lovely gold expanding lotus and it's now a pretty, but stationary, dolphin. Did this happen to anyone else?

Thanks, spriters and TJ!

My egg changed. :huh: I had a lovely gold expanding lotus and it's now a pretty, but stationary, dolphin. Did this happen to anyone else?

Thanks, spriters and TJ!

Particle mentioned earlier that the spriter did that on purpose. No idea how, though. XD

Still don't have 41. Around 30-ish.

The white one was the Latias pokemon I think, but I'm not sure. And I know that ball on a pedestal was some sort of sciency thing

Edit: Wait, went back to look at it and it's not, but what IS it. And would love the name of the sciency thing

Edited by xoxoLuver_Grrrloxox

My egg changed. huh.gif I had a lovely gold expanding lotus and it's now a pretty, but stationary, dolphin. Did this happen to anyone else?

Thanks, spriters and TJ!

I think someone else mentioned that it will go back through different cycles (i.e. of the egg, box, dolphin) with refreshing.

Particle mentioned earlier that the spriter did that on purpose. No idea how, though. xd.png

Still don't have 41. Around 30-ish.

Aww. That lotus was so pretty! And my first egg, too.