TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

no, I think most of tumblr lives here wink.gif

Jmm I have been wanting to poke that dismiss but I was living in fear of it. I actually thought it might stop the hunt too. I gotta get them all <3

Haha. Gosh I'm already planning to make a Hobbit one next year.

I just realize that the release of Doctor Who coincides with Easter and can't believe it. Yes I've made the right reference because LOTR already had one and god I love that egg. *strokes egg protectively

Love the new eggs! Thanks TJ!

Also, how many eggs are they planning to release again?

I think 2 years ago there were 50 something.

21 isn't journey im pretty sure 4 is though.

The red silk things reminded me of it, I will change it now smile.gif

------------

Here's a list of eggs and their references (spoilers ahead in this picture) http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9749/references2.png

Anyone remembers anything else?

(if we can't really do this until a list of spriters is posted, I apologize)

edit: added Charmed

Edited by LaHaine

Well I have 22 so far biggrin.gif

Love the new eggs! Thanks TJ!

Also, how many eggs are they planning to release again?

I think 2 years ago there were 50 something.

41 (unless more are added)

The red silk things reminded me of it, I will change it now smile.gif

Yeah looking back on it I get where your coming from, but the glyphs on 4 are the same as journeys.

I cannot get over how gorgeous they are! The spriters are fantastic!

Makes one wish some of our eggs looked like this! Can you imagine the dragons? biggrin.giftongue.gif Does anyone know how many there are?

I think #12 is Charmed. At least that's what I've been thinking since I first saw it.

Added smile.gif

@AccusingShadows True, I knew I saw them from somewhere, but I couldn't connect it to Journey rofl

I LOVE these 2!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by majors

I think the brown egg (nr 6 on list) ist an alien/xenomorph egg

I'm pretty sure that's a normal earthly isopod. (Like "rolly pollys," "pill bugs," "wood louse"...those are the mini versions most people are used to, or more infamously "giant ispod" which is a deep sea thing. Have fun Googling pictures of those! biggrin.gif

ETA: Nevermind wrong one on the list! I always just thought #6 that one was chocolate...like a melted Cadbury egg.

Edited by DorkJulian

#11 are Matryoshka dolls, but dont know if they are a reference to something other than russian dols, culd be reference to a film called Matryoshka from 2005.

Just got the moon and stars egg, very very pretty biggrin.gif

I'm pretty sure that's a normal earthly isopod. (Like "rolly pollys," "pill bugs," "wood louse"...those are the mini versions most people are used to, or more infamously "giant ispod" which is a deep sea thing. Have fun Googling pictures of those! biggrin.gif

ETA: Nevermind wrong one on the list! I always just thought #6 that one was chocolate...like a melted Cadbury egg.

well thank you... google gave me this http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Componen...01.standard.jpg

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

sleep is overrated...

i love those too!

Im a charmed fan so these are perfect wub.gif

#11 are Matryoshka dolls, but dont know if they are a reference to something other than russian dols, culd be reference to a film called Matryoshka from 2005.

Added those too, I don't know if all of them are references or not so may as well add everything we know

@LaurelinDena: Added o/

@DorkJulian: Also thought it was chocolate... It made me hungry and everything...

The new list: http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/9749/references2.png

edit: changed Okami thing

edit: removed dolls

Edited by LaHaine