TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Is there a list of what all the eggs look like?

The second post in this thread will eventually be updated with images as well as who made what egg but that is usually done closer to the end of the event.

You can look at the basket of someone who has already completed the event to see all of them if you wish (I've completed the event so mine has all of them - unless TJ adds more later).

The second post in this thread will eventually be updated with images as well as who made what egg but that is usually done closer to the end of the event.

You can look at the basket of someone who has already completed the event to see all of them if you wish (I've completed the event so mine has all of them - unless TJ adds more later).

Thank you!

I'll stalk you a bit if you don't mind then smile.gif

Thank you!

I'll stalk you a bit if you don't mind then smile.gif

That's fine. I actually finished grabbing all the eggs before 7:30 AM EST/EDT this morning so it took me about 7 1/2 hours (with breaks etc) to get 'em all.

Your eggs must appear quicker then mine! :3

Where is your basket, if you don't mind me asking? Your scroll name isn't your username and you have no link to your scroll in your signature. I didn't see the broken image that links to your scroll. XD

Edited by MysticTiger

Your eggs must appear quicker then mine! :3

Where is your basket, if you don't mind me asking? Your scroll name isn't your username and you have no link to your scroll in your signature. I didn't see the broken image that links to your scroll. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/easter/llyoung Here's a link to my basket.

I was a little confused about the "dismiss", but now I'm glad I used it smile.gif

This is a fun event, thanks to everyone involved!

Woo, I believe I have my 41 eggs! :D Now to see if any more are added.

I'm thinking the Sauron egg is definitely my favorite this time. Although I really love the paper lantern and Triforce/Spyro one. <3 Even though I've never played Spyro. XD

Oh, and the Water Tribe one of course.

It's so much fun to try to get all the references~ There's one I'm still really curious about. I have a guess but I'm prettyyyy sure it's wrong. It's really more just what it reminds me of.

Edited by Switch

Goody I finally got the golden dolphin egg wub.gifwub.gif

Edited by majors

I'm glad you all know what the eggs are referencing so I can understand them as well! XD

I don't get half of the references. Although, if I created eggs, I would be doing so many references to shows that half of you wouldn't know about... THERE WOULD BE A RED JOHN EGG AND NO ONE COULD STOP ME BWHAHAHAHAHA. >:D

Edited by MysticTiger

Yay Thanks to all involved smile.gif forgot about the Easter event LOL wacko.gif

Fandom-splosion. Was Tumblr hired to do the spriting this year? tongue.gif

LMAO.

Aahh, what a shame. The eggs I've gotten are all so gorgeous, and it just makes me feel guilty. Every year, when I'm asked to participate, I just whip something up in 5-10 minutes and go "lol here" because my mind runs blank on ideas. >_> So mine is normally the worst. Ah well, at least you can tell who made it, then. =P

If I'm asked to participate in next year's, I'll do a decent one. I've got an idea for it. Will probably finish it ahead of time. No reason why I can't be a few years prepared... cool.gif

Edited by Zovesta

I agree with you Zovesta, and since people are revealing their eggs, I'll have to say that now that I did mine which was an idea I was sitting on for a couple years - I have to find other ideas now!!! D: happy.gif;

Just got another egg with a dragon holding it I love these ones!

I got the journey egg third and I love it so much! I've been obsessing over that game for a month. Props to the artist. Happy easter everyone!

I agree with you Zovesta, and since people are revealing their eggs, I'll have to say that now that I did mine which was an idea I was sitting on for a couple years - I have to find other ideas now!!! D: happy.gif;

You shut your mouth, I loved your 2011 contribution. :'<

I've got like twelve eggs or something. Around 30 more to get. Oh boy, I'm gonna be doing this for awhile... Thanks, other spriters! <3

You shut your mouth, I loved your 2011 contribution. :'<

I've got like twelve eggs or something. Around 30 more to get. Oh boy, I'm gonna be doing this for awhile... Thanks, other spriters! <3

8C But... but.. it was just a quick last minute version of my avvie!

I'm only barely halfway.. aaaaand I gotta scoot off to work >_<

Im not seeing anymore eggs, >.< ive gotten 41 now. Is that the cap or should i keep searching?

Out of curiosity - I've already noticed that at some point all eggs will be shown in this thread. Will there also be a guide or a "which egg is referencing what"-list? I'm not sure if one's actually hinting at what I think it is and since I'm pretty new here, I don't want to throw around speculations - in case that this is "classified information" until the event is over.

That being said - I've collected some seriously awesome eggs already. Thank you, spriters!

Edited by Digital Decay

Im not seeing anymore eggs, >.< ive gotten 41 now. Is that the cap or should i keep searching?

I think that's the cap - for today, at least.