TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

I think someone else mentioned that it will go back through different cycles (i.e. of the egg, box, dolphin) with refreshing.

Unfortunately mine stays a dolphin in a egg now. It doesn't change anymore despite the loads of refreshing. Too bad, I liked the changing. It was beautiful to see!

So, listing the references so far:

LOTR (eye), Portal (turret), Okami (foxy thing), legend of zelda (2 dragons holding the triforce), guitar hero, boba fett, stargate

And "unconfirmed"(well, less obvious) ones?

journey (the red things surrounding the egg), The Giving Tree, and Reshiram from pokemon?

Actually, I think that's White Kyurem, not Reshiram.

I'm leaning toward calling the Sauron one my favorite, but I can't decide. I'll wait until I get all of them.

Although I'm sure even if I do get them all I'll pick like 3 or 4 favorites. >_> They're all so pretty.

Edited by Switch

Oh thank you so much, such lovely eggs! I can see you guys have put serious work to this so we can have fun. Respect and appreciation!

Hey everyone! This is my first event like this can someone explain the basics of how it works? How many eggs are there? where are they found? etc. Thanks in advance!

- An egg will appear randomly every 5~15 minutes (random times), just click on it to add it to your basket

- 41 eggs apparently, TJ might add more later

- Once the time is up, it will keep appearing until you pick it up, no matter what page in Dragcave you load, so anywhere really.

@Switch: You're right, I confused the two again xd.pngD

Edited by LaHaine

Unfortunately mine stays a dolphin in a egg now. It doesn't change anymore despite the loads of refreshing. Too bad, I liked the changing. It was beautiful to see!

I clicked on your basket and it changed for me.. biggrin.gif

Ok the lord of the rings egg is AWESOME!! Big fan over here! wub.gif

What do we do with the eggs at the end?

Nothing they just stay in your basket so you can look at them anytime you want later on biggrin.gif They are yours to keep forever lol

Edited by majors

Just started and got a seashell egg! So pretty! I can't wait to see more!

Try closing your basket page and then reclicking on the basket icon from your account/user page.

What do we do with the eggs at the end?

What everyone said, or just eat them. Don't they look tasty?

Thank you for three days! I'm not sure if you did three days last year, but I only got four eggs. I hope to catch as many as I can, despite having to work today. D:

Nothing they just stay in your basket so you can look at them anytime you want later on biggrin.gif They are yours to keep forever lol

FOR-EV-OR

user posted image

Eggs are forever. I like the lantern one...but I don't have it yet.

Actually, mine now looks like a dragon holding an... inner tube?

Edit: no, wait, they've changed positions with new eggs coming in since the last time I looked, and that's a different one.

Edited by Syphoneira

haha I just noticed that the lady bug egg crawls lol biggrin.gif

haha I just noticed that the lady bug egg crawls lol biggrin.gif

Well, I hope it stays off our broken chocolates...

-removed, please don't use this thread to gift - keep gifting to the appropriate threads in the trading subforum-

Okay sorry, I will remove the others too.

Edited by dustpuppy

hahaha I know right! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Ladybugs are predators, so they'd only get all their little feet germs on your chocolate. The feet germs won't affect the flavor though.

What in the world?? I just got an egg that starts out as a box, gets a black hole, and then turns into a golden egg. O.o

Oh wow, it's that rotator one! biggrin.gif

Edited by StarSea

As you browse the DC forum, you suddenly find an egg.

I clicked on it out of curiosity and got a gorgeous lineaged Lumina! Thank you! ♥

Just got the Russian Dolls (?) egg.

Ladybugs are predators, so they'd only get all their little feet germs on your chocolate. The feet germs won't affect the flavor though.

Ummmmm... yummy...

Edit: On the other hand, I'm sure we've been eating chocolate with bunny spit on it since childhood, since how else is the Easter bunny to carry them but in its mouth?

I think I'm going with cake next year...

Edited by Syphoneira

*puts down bagel* well I think I have lost me appetite.... tongue.gif

Just got the lava lamp looking egg lol