TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Bwahahah I got a portal turret egg!

I got that one too, made me laugh biggrin.gif

I have only 6 now, but one egg is my favourite - it looks like turret's mother from Portal 2 biggrin.gif

user posted image

the one with a cirkle i think is a zodiac egg.

I recognized some of the zodiac sign blinking inside the egg.

It would be nice if someone (artist or so) could confirm it though, it's just my idea of what it seems to be.

I did the egg. The egg was based off of Stargate the show. All 39 symbols were based off the Milky Way stargate Symbols which are constellations which prob gets where you see Zodiac symbols.

The whole concept is based on a different galaxy and my fictional alien species who created their own set of stargates which hold the symbols which are on the egg. The whole concept of the species is quite in depth. I haven't given them a name yet but im close.

Just got 4 until now. And I don't get the references, but they are beautifull non the less. Thanks to the Spiriters.^^

Happy hunting and easter to all. ^.^

I did the egg. The egg was based off of Stargate the show. All 39 symbols were based off the Milky Way stargate Symbols which are constellations which prob gets where you see Zodiac symbols.

The whole concept is based on a different galaxy and my fictional alien species who created their own set of stargates which hold the symbols which are on the egg. The whole concept of the species is quite in depth. I haven't given them a name yet but im close.

Ah ha!

Gotcha. :3

Just caught my first egg - the waterfall egg! smile.gif Thanks, TJ and spriters - looking forward to seeing all the pretties!

Lol, not only have I been trying to watch the new eggs, but I'd forgotten how fascinating the previous year's ones were!

Like I don't spend enough time here already...

*sigh* I really have to watch Stargate. Should I start with old series or new?

Just got some rather evil looking egg xd.png

Yeah, what is that crystal egg on a black stand, with electrodes in it? Like one of those '70's balls the you touched, and it was attracted to your hand? Where's that one from?

*sigh* I really have to watch Stargate. Should I start with old series or new?

Just got some rather evil looking egg xd.png

well I started with Stargate Atlantis. Atlantis was my favorite of the series. then I watched SGU then went back and completed in the full SG1. I also do suggest watching all the movies including the original Stargate movie which inspired the the shows to come alive. But I do suggest watching the movie first then SG1 then Atlantis then Universe. plus the other movies which base on the final seasons of SG1. Atlantis never got a movie.

well I started with Stargate Atlantis. Atlantis was my favorite of the series. then I watched SGU then went back and completed in the full SG1. I also do suggest watching all the movies including the original Stargate movie which inspired the the shows to come alive. But I do suggest watching the movie first then SG1 then Atlantis then Universe. plus the other movies which base on the final seasons of SG1. Atlantis never got a movie.

Thank you biggrin.gif

Just got Boba tongue.gif

Well, I have 30 now. Wonder how many more? 10? 20? We'll see......hehe.

Well, I have 30 now. Wonder how many more? 10? 20? We'll see......hehe.

I have 40 so far (and I'm hoping for a lot more). smile.gif

I have 40 so far (and I'm hoping for a lot more). smile.gif

(sneaks a looksie at ruby's basket....!)

You are a mod, hon, why aren't you "in the know"?? tongue.giflaugh.gif

(sneaks a looksie at ruby's basket....!)

You are a mod, hon, why aren't you "in the know"??  tongue.gif  laugh.gif

The fun is in not knowing smile.gif

edit: Up to 41 now smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

One of mine seems suddenly to have TOTALLY changed appearance... It started out as a sort of exploding bronze tin egg - unfolding into a yellow flower and stuff - and now it is a fixed dolphin in an egg - very lovely - but WTF ? Anyone else ?

does that mean easter dragons?

No. I'd love some, but I doubt we'll be getting any this year.