TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

so much for sleep...just a few hours and now my dog won't stop barking...so now i have 3 more eggs and feel hungover because of an unpleasant awakening...15...soooo far behind....but at least we seem to know the cap atm maybe....41...with my luck they'll add like 50 more...tomorrow or something hahahahaha

Thanks for answering Zovesta! ^-^ I'll see what comes up tomorrow then.

And @Digital Decay, i think all the eggs, along with their credits, will be posted in this thread or another one which TJ may make, and in the wikia. Sometime where the event is near ending maybe, once majority of the players have collected all the eggs.

Happy Easter everyone!

I just picked up the Boba Fett egg! I love it!!

Not boba fett ;-).

Linkylinklink

Here's a list of eggs and their references (spoilers ahead in this picture) http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9749/references2.png

Anyone remembers anything else? I know I recognize 2 more but I can't remember the name ._.

(if we can't really do this until a list of spriters is posted, I apologize)

edit: changed the boba fett thing xd.png

Edited by LaHaine

Out of curiosity - I've already noticed that at some point all eggs will be shown in this thread. Will there also be a guide or a "which egg is referencing what"-list? I'm not sure if one's actually hinting at what I think it is and since I'm pretty new here, I don't want to throw around speculations - in case that this is "classified information" until the event is over.

That being said - I've collected some seriously awesome eggs already. Thank you, spriters!

There usually isn't. A lot of the contributors decide to leave their eggs open to interpretation, rather than actually say what it references. For those who have revealed it, someone usually makes a list of confirmed references somewhere

Whats this one?

user posted image

TJ and our numerous spriters: thanks so much for all of your wonderful work! biggrin.gifwub.gifbiggrin.gif

YAY!!! I am so getting into this late, but I almost thought it wouldn't happen at all! *dances*

Thanks to all the Lovely spriters for their 'EGG'Tastic eggies! And Thanks to TJ Too! *dances with basket in hand* Now, for more eggies! Gotta collect them all! happy.gif

Whats this one?

user posted image

I initially thought it was a peacock, but I think it's a radio tower...?? Not sure. Nice, though.

I've only caught 2 since this started. Is there a secret to getting them faster?

I initially thought it was a peacock, but I think it's a radio tower...?? Not sure. Nice, though.

A radio tower that throws off electric bolts.. lol biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I've only caught 2 since this started. Is there a secret to getting them faster?

No, they appeared randomly from 5 to 15 minutes. smile.gif

A radio tower that throws off electric bolts.. lol biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Sounds legit to me!

user posted image

Oh OK but I was close. He's Mandalorian. Great egg kiffren. biggrin.gif

And you were close, closer than a clone trooper and way way way closer than a storm trooper. xd.png

Sounds legit to me!

user posted image

hahaha nice! biggrin.gif Ok then its a radio tower unless the spriter says otherwise biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Its very cute though I like it.

21 isn't journey im pretty sure 4 is though.

And #5 is the Water Tribe.

Here's a list of eggs and their references (spoilers ahead in this picture) [...]

Thanks for posting this (and to everybody else who answered my question), now I know what I wanted to know. biggrin.gif

And now I shall stop hunting those eggs and drag my lazy behind back to work. ^^;

Hi everyone,

So far I have found 3 eggs on the main Dragon cave page and 1 on the Account tab.

They pop up every ten minutes for me. I check every XX:X9 and its there....

Good luck.... biggrin.gif

Edited by yesi10457

Can't wait to get the Mandalorian egg! I'm so in love with Mandalorians and clone troopers after reading Republic commando books smile.gif