Shajana

More releases/ Bigger releases

What is the highest number of new breeds would you be willing to accept per-month?  

597 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think a lot of people in this thread are looking at Blusangs and GWs and assuming that all eggs would be as 'difficult' to get as they are... Don't forget, not all eggs are uncommon or even rare!

The amount of releases could definitely be upped and let people get their share... I notice that RBs haven't been mentioned at all, or Turps, or Brimstones. The dragons that people are complaining about are uncommon or rare, and there are *always* going to be people who have trouble getting those. I don't think that's a reason to not increase the amount of releases - nobody is saying that all the new releases have to be uncommon or rare!

Some artists are pulling their work from DC and going to other sites, and other sprites are languishing on the Completed List for eons. I think we can find a balance that will make everyone happy.

Rather than consecutive months, maybe if 2 to 3 dragons were recently every other month, that may be a little better due to attention being split up to catch each one of them. I have no idea of how TJ chooses which dragons to release, but it would be great if each of the simultaneous releases were in different biomes so the vast majority of us would not be piled into only one.

This. This would be something even I could live with it. 2-3 dragons, maybe even 4, and more in different biomes rather than all clogged into single one.

This newest one is either uncommon or rare, or it would be dropping in masses, and the fansites would be full of them. Like with olives and luminas. But they're still few and far between.

We usually have 3 or 4 releases in a year, and most of those are 3-4 breeds. The new release usually happens just about when people are looking around and saying, "Hey, isn't it time for a new release?" So, I think things are just about right.

I get pretty bored between releases. If nothing else, Christmas and Valentine's don't do very much for me anymore because I'm an old enough user that I caught the originals as they came out (sans holly, but I finally maxed on those, too), so they're pretty much a null time of waiting for the new release, collecting it in the first ten minutes, then waiting for the two eggs to grow up.

I'd like to see either more releases or bigger releases (or maybe both).

For those wondering, my (new) current aim is for a release of two breeds on the first Monday of every month.

For those wondering, my (new) current aim is for a release of two breeds on the first Monday of every month.

I do like some schedule here. Thanks for letting us know.

That definitely sounds like an improvement. Looking forward to it!

I totally support an increase in releases! I think at least one breed every month should be there, but not on a regular basis to leave the hint of surprise.

There could also be a mass release in the beginning of summer, to fill the gap between Valentine's and Halloween. It would give people enough time to catch all the dragons.

EDIT: (slow internet xd.png) Two breeds every months sound really good! I wish it wasn't determined when it would happen, though, because of the surprise.

Edited by Chococat0815

Thanks TJ :3 Sounds like a good plan!

Thinking about it just now, I should probably move this to first Sunday, so that it doesn't interfere with work or school.

Thinking about it just now, I should probably move this to first Sunday, so that it doesn't interfere with work or school.

This is a good plan and you should feel good.

Can we haz a poll, pwetty please?

Options:

- I'd like more releases.

- I'd like bigger releases.

- I'd like more and bigger releases.

- I think that things are fine as they are.

- I'd like to have fewer releases.

I'd add "I'd like smaller releases." - but less than one breed, and it isn't a release any more. xd.png

Yes this - thank you.

That's much better. Fantastic plan, thank you TJ! wub.gif

Thank you very much for that! It would be m uch appreciated, but as seeing as today is the first monday of the month, we can guess that we as of now get a new release each month (starting today)?

Yes to more releases, no to bigger ones. xd.png

In my opinion it is a hectic enough to stock up on one breed - let alone more. ^.~

With maybe a few more scroll slots.. that might be different... tongue.gif

Much, much better. And, yes, regular and foreseeable releases are a nice thing for those of us who need to stay up late or get up early to catch the beginning of a release.

Two, maybe three or four different breeds from at least 2 biomes would be amazing. (And give you a chance to use more of the completed concepts, you have literally hundreds of them merely in the public area.)

I'd certainly like more eggs to be released at once. Possibly one for each biome. that would be chaos <3

Yes, please. Sunday would be much better.

I don't support this...

A release once a month would be way too many dragons....

All the other breeds are kinda getting buried in the newer dragons...

Edited by SandstormL

I don't support this...

A release once a month would be way too many dragons....

All the other breeds are kinda getting buried in the newer dragons...

yes, but you have a whole month to collect the dragons that you want.

It´s not like they get taken away.

And the completed requests list is full with pretty dragons that we´d otherwise have to wait years to get them.

This is great! Does this mean we're still up one more new breed this month or is the new goal for April?

Two new dragons every month? I love it. It might slow down my breeding projects a bit, but thats' ok. I love new dragons.