Shajana

More releases/ Bigger releases

What is the highest number of new breeds would you be willing to accept per-month?  

597 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

isnt it better to have 1 release every other mont with 5 dragons at a time or something?

then ppl wil have the time to collect the eggies and also have time to do their lineage projects.

I would love it this way because every release brings DC to a stumbling mess with hundreds of ppl waiting and manicaly clicking away to get the new dragons.

im sure that a lot of ppl dont even have a chance to get the new breeds because of slower internet or on the other hand lack of time in weekends.

That's odd - I posted and...

Well, anyway - that would just make it twice as bad half as often. I don't see how it helps. I'm finding my projects are working fine, now that I know to PLAN for the new releases. Before you always wondered - it's a while since the last one, should I leave slots free, just in case....

And the new breeds are permanent. We don't HAVE to get them the day they come out. We can catch them later in the week, when we have free time, if weekends are a problem.

While I understand the reason behind limiting the number of biome-based releases, I wouldn't mind if it was something like 2 CB releases and 1-2 hybrids a month. That way they aren't all dependent on catching; you can get the hybrid eggs whenever you have time for breeding.

While I understand the reason behind limiting the number of biome-based releases, I wouldn't mind if it was something like 2 CB releases and 1-2 hybrids a month. That way they aren't all dependent on catching; you can get the hybrid eggs whenever you have time for breeding.

I quiet like this idea, because we're still getting more releases per month, and as such we get more dragons, but we're not entirely reliant on being in the cave, and it's not a huge disappointment for some people when they have nothing to show for it. It also wouldn't be as hectic, and for those who do want everything in the first three days, will be limited as to what they can grab in cave, thus allowing the slower people to attempt grabbing something, at least for 72 hours (I think).

More hybrids seems like a good idea.

Everyone, quick, get to DR and suggest hybrids!

Before you flood DR with hybrid requests make sure you have a good concept for them. Also, it's probably a good idea to contact the artists of the parent breeds and see if they're ok with your concept. They do prefer to be asked.

I know. smile.gif

I do have a few decent concepts, but I don't have the time to execute them properly, ATM.

Great. Then I'll look forward to seeing them when you get them posted. biggrin.gif

Aww, thanks, Fi, that means a lot coming from an established artist. wub.gif

ETA: see the sig. xd.png

It'll probably be the end of May before finish everything I am helping with rolleyes.gif

Edited by Spelunker

A release of 1 or 2 new dragons per month ohmy.gif that sounds like a great idae.

But please, don't forget the the younger hunters. I hope they could get one.

Some users may not have enough time and get frustrated. Or would get in stress of course their slow internet and the higher population.

A release of 1 or 2 new dragons per month ohmy.gif that sounds like a great idae.

But please, don't forget the the younger hunters. I hope they could get one.

Some users may not have enough time and get frustrated. Or would get in stress of course their slow internet and the higher population.

Its already in effect.

Tomorrow new release!

And even so, its easy to grab them and/or trade for them and/or get them gifted.

I have slow internet and was able to grab the new one last release!

I voted for 5. Personally I want to see at LEAST 3, but 5 would be awesome.

1 hour and 47 minutes until the new release!

I actually quite like the way things are working out now. :3

Though 3 eggs, as with the Blusangs, Olives, and Brimstones would be nice.

1 hour and 47 minutes until the new release!

I actually quite like the way things are working out now. :3

Though 3 eggs, as with the Blusangs, Olives, and Brimstones would be nice.

Nope - 2 plus weeks. But WHAT a release !!! xd.png

If we had releases like THIS happening (a release of 7 dragons), I could accept an "Every 2 month" approach. It would give people plenty of time to try and get at least 1.

"If this were actually implemented" was what I was saying. I'm aware this is for DC 7th birthday, but if a release like this happened at least once more during the year, it would probably be looked forward to (Late August is what I'm thinking about. Then September is left for us to rest for everything that will happen in October).

Two a month regularly is pretty good, too.

I would rather have one or two dragons released at a time. more than that and it stresses me out, what, with being forced to look through trade posts and making sure i get a female and male cb of each -- i know 3/4s of the dragons i have are not up to trading standards, and would be shunted by any trader.

I would rather have one or two dragons released at a time. more than that and it stresses me out, what, with being forced to look through trade posts and making sure i get a female and male cb of each -- i know 3/4s of the dragons i have are not up to trading standards, and would be shunted by any trader.

That's what we will usually be getting - 2 on the first Sunday of the month. The 7 thing is a birthday event.

I think one dragon a month would rock! When the 7th anniversary of DC came with all the new dragons, it was mayhem! Everybody was on those eggs like fat kids on smarties! And now people are trying to play catch-up. In addition... look at coppers! Everybody is looking for them either because they missed the release, got other dragons but missed that one, or figure because they aren't seen much that they're rare. So, in conclusion, 1 or 2 dragons a month would be enough for all of us I think. laugh.gif

I think one dragon a month would rock! When the 7th anniversary of DC came with all the new dragons, it was mayhem! Everybody was on those eggs like fat kids on smarties! And now people are trying to play catch-up. In addition... look at coppers! Everybody is looking for them either because they missed the release, got other dragons but missed that one, or figure because they aren't seen much that they're rare. So, in conclusion, 1 or 2 dragons a month would be enough for all of us I think. laugh.gif

We GET one a month now. Except in June because we got 7 in May xd.png

We GET one a month now. Except in June because we got 7 in May XD

It's 2/month, not 1/month. Yes, that didn't make the seven releases in two months less hectic, but it's not the standard state of things (although I'm still of the opinion that if one of the dragons is a breed-only, it should be a three-dragon release) and the numbers quoted are wrong.

(Incidentally, the only reason CB Coppers are still hard to get is that they're high-demand uncommons that drop in every biome (which is pretty much a recipe for making a breed hard to find). Bred ones are pretty easy to find.)

VV This is a somewhat-old thread that got bumped.

Edited by Guillotine