TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

These definitely aren't my kind of dragon, but I'm glad they were released none the less smile.gif

Its like the antennas came off and hes holding it on his front legs xd.png

Simply cannot unsee this now.

I like these, although the female is definitely my favourite out of the two c:

Stones have a nice soft effect on the gray. I had initially thought sunstones when I saw the hatchies. I think I'd have to see a 3rd gen to see if I really liked it.

=y&style[border]=n]Sunstone

As far as pink and gray though female silvers would pick that up too, if it's not too pinky. I don't have a female code to plug into the viewer.

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...gen=2&mate=mdtf

It's really a lovely combo, especially the tail tips. laugh.gif

I love the feathery tail on the male biggrin.gif

Flamingos and Tan Ridgewings might be nice if you like similar color checkers

Edited by dragonpuck

Also like them with Terraes, but almost everything goes well with them - they're like DC's little black dress.

Also like them with Terraes, but almost everything goes well with them - they're like DC's little black dress.

Suddenly - I think the Black Dragons *and any of the other Dragons that are black in color* are feeling very upset by that comment

Some how I think that these ones would fit closely with the flamingo wyvern's and valentines. tongue.gifxd.png

Suddenly - I think the Black Dragons *and any of the other Dragons that are black in color* are feeling very upset by that comment

It's funny, because back in the day Black dragons were the go to, default mate for almost every dragon - especially the rares (one of the reasons they were so over bred, IMO). But once we started getting a lot of new dragons I noticed that even though I love Black dragons, they didn't go as well with things as it seemed when there was just a handful of breeds. I think it has something to do with how thin they are. JMO of course. But the Terraes are kind of a neutral, and I see them work in lineages that I never would have guessed would be complimentary. Their gentle color seems to make other dragons even more vibrant.

Sidenote: Blacks are raining down right now. In one drop they seemed at almost old time levels except that now they get snapped up and they didn't before. This is an excellent time to build a collection up.

But I can't wait to try these in over a dozen combos. I have a feeling they'll go with a lot of things one wouldn't expect.

Oh, this is most definitely my future lineage project. Soo pretty! <3

Edited by tikigurl91

I looked at the adult males and immediately thought "Klingon Bird Of Prey". xd.png

Now I can't get that image out of my head, which isn't entirely a bad thing.

I think they'll go very well with Luminas! They both have this shimmering look to them with a darker throat.

Edited by dustpuppy

Gah can't seem to get my last egg tongue.gif Miss everyone of it this drop.

I might do two-three different lineage, I know I want it with Sunsong, and BBW with it colorful coloring biggrin.gif

Edited by Lysian

"are an playful breed" in the adult description X3 do you think TJ has noticed?

Since it's been pointed out numerous times in earlier posts - yehhh. wink.gif

I think these are so cute and beautiful! <3

I also think it would be really cool if (like the Ridgewings) they have a little variation where they are either: the original light pink or a light purple (uncommon).

That would be a fun twist, but they are still wonderful as is!

Since it's been pointed out numerous times in earlier posts - yehhh. wink.gif

Sorry, I only read the most recent page.

Hmm...I don't know if I like he adult sprites. xd.png I may freeze the hatchlings though. But if they are new metals I'll have to hoard them.

I love the colors on them. <3

Thanks for the release, TJ and the spriters. smile.gif

Edited by yuumei