TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Lol, the mountain habitat is the Alpine. Look there at the beginning of every hour, when the cave unblocks

eheheeh... Im so stupid tongue.gif Thanks!

Alright, I think I'm finally getting it...the antenna are sweeping down his neck, and are actually over the foot, and you're just seeing the feet underneath the antenna.. Ok, got it now. smile.gif

Yeah you can see that its overlapping the foot, so from far away it does look weird but if you zoom in you can see its overlapping. xd.png makes much more sense now to me. But the neck does still have a weird position with the head, but that doesn't bother me as much. xd.png

pink and orange.....not my favorite combo, but hey, it might look ok.

dusky pink and a not bright orange look good together, while any other combo just looks loud. I also have a thing of trying lineages I don't think anyone would do and then beg/trade for the new blood I need >.> *pokes blusangxhorse project*

Just misclicked a CB black. My second. I'm not complaining. smile.gif

Yeah you can see that its overlapping the foot, so from far away it does look weird but if you zoom in you can see its overlapping.  makes much more sense now to me.

Yes. I'm glad I'm finally seeing what I'm supposed to! lol

Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else.

x: I needed them cbs..

In all I got 1 new egg and a seasonal CB.. I saw icicles and blacks popping up ohmy.gif I dont have an icicle yet. Have everything else but an icicle. oh well

I like how the dragons came out! I think the gender-specific descriptions were a good choice as well.

Ah yes, now I remember these pretties. I remember there was some discussion in the thread about the male's antenna too. I don't know why that wasn't fixed though.

They are gorgeous sprites. I love the colors. I'll definitely have to pick more of these up soon. smile.gif

Ooh, they're so cute. D:

I have to get another pair now. :P

I think I'll pair these with Albino's at first. I think the cream of the Albino will be lovely with these beauties. smile.gif

I'm tempted to breed with Arsanii, but I can't decide how they look together... (borrowed TJ's adult for a test)

Personally, I think the Arsani is too bright to be the best mate for Speckles.

I also like them with the very muted Water Walkers. The new dragons have an almost velvety look to me and I think that fits with the kind of antique look the WWs have (they always remind me of old school Winne the Pooh character drawings laugh.gif )

Stones have a nice soft effect on the gray. I had initially thought sunstones when I saw the hatchies. I think I'd have to see a 3rd gen to see if I really liked it.

=y&style[border]=n]Sunstone

As far as pink and gray though female silvers would pick that up too, if it's not too pinky. I don't have a female code to plug into the viewer.